Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Fix Aspec ratio on 3d Movies for user content

When you use My Media the aspect ratio of movies is fine. But once you change to 3D Sbs it doesn't keep the correct ratio.
    Please fix

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Oculus - you have to make the controlllers longer or provide a few size options. They are just too small to get a decent grip on in BeatSabe

Oculus - you have to make the controlllers longer or provide a few size options. They are just too small to get a decent grip on in BeatSaber. I don't have big hands but they are just to big for the controllers. I bought extenders but theyt are way too big... PS - I couldn't find a wishlist page but I would defo buy a 2nd generation of the grips were enlargeable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add an option to control led notifications in the glasses when they are in stand by mode.

I have this annoying blue led blinking for no reason even in stand by. I would apreciate this option, to take control of led notifications in stand by. Would be just great, not only for this blue led, but for any led notification. Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. VR Helmet

A VR helmet, like a helmet for skiing. That way you could distribute the weight better and take away pressure from the face, which is currently the biggest flaw in my eyes.
    Make holes for coolong, maybe even fans.
    Wlth that structure you could add more powerful batteries and hardware in general since you can distribute the weight equally around the head.

I don't mean some super Rolls Royce thing. Just lightweight Oculus Quest which ist worn differently. Just a change in the paradigm of wearing.
    No 5k Dollar thing. Same hardware but with a better feeling

Think about the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Where is the fantasy ?!? Where is the magical mind bending UI ?!? Why VR if not to impress ?!?

Since i got my quest i've been baffled by dark gray UI isn't VR suppose to open doors to mindbending visual and magical things why is the UI boring like that , shouldn't t you try to at least WOW us a bit, where are the flying raindow unicorns or the dragons or the big mecha robots and things like that ? There is no fantasy or magic at the moment i really thought VR would open those doors, and i mean FACEBOOK shouldn't lack ressources aren't they ?!? ? The HOME should be a place i want to be…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Allow users to report incidents of hate speech.

Removing these users will maximize enjoyment of all other players. The other day I played a match in Echo VR and my randomly assigned teammates said multiple racial slurs as well as racially insensitive comments for no reason. I immediately logged off because even muting them was 4 layers deep into the controls. Also, people like this completely ruin games for everyone because it prevents casual enjoyment of the game without enduring verbal attacks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Can you pls put oculus quest in serbia cuz i cant finde any in my country

Hello oculys is not fair not to put shiping in serbia can you pls put oculus quest in serbia pls ):

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. DLSS 2 & 3 support for SSAA with no foveated. Ready for 4K HMDs

Ampere gpus will drop the Turing prize. Will be a chance for buy 2.060 super as new standard instead of 1.060.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. If the oculus could be used in medical equipment such as .MRI and CT scan this could help the mullions of people who are claustrophobic

If the oculus could be used in medical equipment such as .MRI and CT scan this could help the mullions of people who are claustrophobic

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Fix it

I'm tired of playing the tutorial. And I'm told I can't create an account on my grandson Oculus Quest. Well that's just stupid. I'm not going to buy a $400 headset for everyone in the family. You should really and I mean REALLY fix that

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Engine plugins for performance

Unreal engine has code in GitHub.

I am thinking about a few addons that you could pot for free download for Unreal in the Epic store:

-Far NPC & their shadows at half FPS. Halo 5 does that. Also dragon of Dark souls, remember his slow shadow at 15 FPS. Some racing games does reflections at half fps and lower settings.

-¿Is obsolete to use 1/4 or 1/16 resolution of stencil shadows, and then upscale and blur it?

-dynamic settings, not only resolution. Like Forza.

-AI is a big problem in Unity engine. In games like Cities skyline npc has…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Another way of tracking a persons head position, please listen

You know those water bubble balance sticks? Well imagine it in a flat circular container. Put it inside of the oculus, then use a camera to pick up where the water bubble is. Using the water bubble in flat circular container will track up, down, left, and right directions. Then you can write code to use the location of the water bubble. And use the code to track the person's head, instead of using the current head tracking, you might even be able to use both at once (idk).
    I don't know if this will work, but you can give…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Lithuania

Lithuania should be added to an Oculus list of supported countries

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add shipment to Czechia

Most re-sellers in Czechia are constantly sold out and provide the same product for few hundred dolars more than the official store. If you could add shipment option to Czechia, it would be great.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. STOP THE SHOOTING! I opened an email today inviting me to view a beautiful game that does not require that I shoot anyone. Very Pleased!

STOP ALL OF THE SHOOTING!
    I didn't purchase the Oculus "Quest" or "Go" in order to shoot people. Please create more games for people who do not desire to kill. Can't you come up with more games that involve strategy? Solving problems while on an adventure with people instead of mice?

Thanks For Listening!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Promote the Quest with a Dude Perfect Video!

I absolutely love my Quest and the Echo Arena Beta took it to a whole new level! People need to understand the state of VR has changed and it is way more accesible and appealing for people, specially now with a literal e-sport in the platform. A great way would be to make a sponsored Dude Perfect video that can easily get 30-100million views, from all demographics. I'm sure Dude Perfect would love to play Echo Arena!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. More apps for visiting World Heritage sites

Apps for comprehensive interactive visits to World Heritage sites. A Notra Dame app might digitally include previous configurations, pre-fire appearance and possible future modifications.

Also: an app based on "Little(r) Museums of Paris" by Emma Jacobs could be a delight.

I experienced VR for the first time four days ago when I received my Oculus Quest. I'm having a wonderful time. I am 70 and may never get to Europe again. My Quest was purchased from my travel budget.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. "Digital Focal Profiles" for glasses wearers

In the same way as you do not need to wear glasses when using binoculars, you simply focus the view with your left eye first then tune in your right eye afterwards to achieve total clarity. Please find a way to add this ability digitally so that those of us with sight issues can enjoy 2020 virtual reality. To switch between users eye profiles on the fly would be brilliant instead of fiddling around with custom lenses.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Salvataggio dati e progressi giochi

Permettere un re set del sistema senza perdere i dati voluti.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base