Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Extension ******** the headset for when I am wearing curlers

While trying to set a goal of using my Oculus Quest 2 daily for exercise, I've come across a roadblock. After spending an hour putting curlers in my hair, I realize that the headgear won't fit, and the extension doesn't go long enough. I'm begging that Oculus considers the conditions of women everywhere who shouldn't have to choose whether to prep their hair for the next day or exercise. Please develop a headset I can use with curlers in my hair.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Extension ******** the headset for when I am wearing curlers

While trying to set a goal of using my Oculus Quest 2 daily for exercise, I've come across a roadblock. After spending an hour putting curlers in my hair, I realize that the headgear won't fit, and the extension doesn't go long enough. I'm begging that Oculus considers the conditions of women everywhere who shouldn't have to choose whether to prep their hair for the next day or exercise. Please develop a headset I can use with curlers in my hair.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Allow me to disable the ambient noise, especially in Air Link

Air link has an ambient noise that cannot be turned off. If I'm using Air Link to (e.g.) watch a movie on my computer, and that movie has quiet moments, the ambient noise is very distracting. There needs to be a way to turn it off.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. To use Bluetooth keyboard in Ocolus Home

To use Bluetooth keyboard in Ocolus Home

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Quest only games with link cabel

Hi i try to play quest only games with my friends but its hard to call with them since thats on pc etc my idea is that its added that u can use the link cabel but also still play quest only games

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1. Recheck family sharing so it will work. 2. Eliminate the “multiple accounts can’t access this app at one time”

Me and my family have different oculi but we use the same account for the achievements and progress, so this new update is driving us INSANE. Also even if we have our main account on our oculi with all the games, and family sharing turned on, it doesn’t share the apps that can be shared.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. To add a Spotify feature like PS, To listen to music while playing games

Ever feel like listening to your workout track in creed? Or fortunate son in onward? Or just overall epic or relaxing you music, well they should add a background Spotify feature to listen while playing games, I hope you agree

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Please add these games .call of duty and warzone and black ops and pes

Please add these games .call of duty and warzone and black ops and pes

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please add these games .call of duty and warzone and black ops and pes

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add game

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add game

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Haptic feedback fans

Imagines if there where small fans in different areas of a vr headset. That way when Spiderman wings you really feel it. Or how about feeling the wind whip past your head while snowboarding. The applications are endless.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. More than one way to have security to unlock the Oculus

Instead of they're only being the pattern unlock feature we should also have other ways of unlocking our children's Oculus, like a four to six digit unlock code.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. +Diopters for those needing to use reading glasses

Your many customers who wear reading glasses are being shut out of any useful ways to view your screen comfortably and in-focus. This is because you refuse to to accommodate the need for +diopters: all your suppliers' solutions are for -diopters. And you don't make any adjusability to your oem lenses.

It is time to recognize the population who use reading glasses. The percentage of population is very large. Why do you not provide for +diopters as add-ins? Or make your oem lenses adjustable?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Fix elite battery always turning device on

The Elite battery drains EVEN if you turn off your device, in fact, if the elite battery is plugged, the quest automatically turns on right after you manually turn it off, this is INSANE!!! You always have to unplug the elite battery not to drain battery, it is unbelievable for a product that is supposed the INCREASE battery life!!!
    Please DO something about it, you pay half the price of the device for this and not only it is fragile, but it also does not work the way its supposed to!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Oculus Support team to have access to Facebook hacked or disabled accounts

The Oculus Support Team should have more access to Facebook accounts as the users of Oculus devices are at a losing end when their accounts are disabled or hacked. The Facebook Team sometimes take months to have an account investigated. That is not very ideal or pro-consumer at all.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Implementation of new products among new users

I have not read the manual for Oculus devices yet and it will probably come off a bit, but I had an idea, of course, only in the case of new users, to tame users, for example, by sharing short videos from the user's living areas so that he could come from the same a device without the screen turned on in the same area to tame the brain and areas responsible for visualization and connect them in a non-invasive way to avoid forcing aggressive images into delicate combined zones - hybrid video.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Implementation of new products among new users

I have not read the manual for Oculus devices yet and it will probably come off a bit, but I had an idea, of course, only in the case of new users, to tame users, for example, by sharing short videos from the user's living areas so that he could come from the same a device without the screen turned on in the same area to tame the brain and areas responsible for visualization and connect them in a non-invasive way to avoid forcing aggressive images into delicate combined zones - hybrid video.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Accept non-reloadable debit cards as a valid form of payment

Accept non-reloadable debit cards as a valid form of payment. It’s crazy that it won’t accept those as a valid payment form.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I think its very important to show the referral program to new time buyers before purchase

Both me and my mom didn't even know there was a referral program before I had bought the oculus that she referred to me in person. I had activated my headset and saw it about a week later that there was a referral program. She could of sent me this link and we could have used it. But sadly neither of us knew it was even a feature because its hidden. I highly recommended having the website state that it has a referral program before the purchase is even made so people don't miss out on this feature if they…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base