Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Problems with the Oculus Quest 2!

I have now owned and returned around 8 Oculus Quest 2 devices, Dead pixels in screens, horizontal lines going through screens making immersion horrible and game play really bad, crackling audio. Any that had good screen quality at first soon started encountering problems after a few weeks. The strangest thing that i found was that most of the devices i purchased from Currys and Amazon already had signs of use either on the headsets such as scratches or wear and marks/damage to the inside of the boxes. Currys even opened one in front of me that was sealed and could…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hello I have a serious problem with my VR headset I do not have the option in the oculus application to activate the notifications

Hello I have a serious problem with my VR headset I do not have the option in the oculus application to activate the notifications

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. It would be nice if you guys could create full body tracking for oculus quest 2

It would be nice if you could pair Vive trackers or any full body trackers to Oculus Quest 2. And it would be a good idea to create one to for Oculus Quest 2so the metaverse will be even better!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Quest 1 to Quest 2

I doubt i'm the only one who excitedly bought an oculus quest 1 only for an upgraded CHEAPER model to be announced not even a year later.. hence why i think there should be some type of discount/trade in system for quest 1 owners. it frankly isnt fair in my opinion

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. An option limit the upper frquency on voice chat.

While it may be recommended that anyone under 13 not play VR, it's pretty clear that many do, so here's my idea. When younger players get, shall we say, excited, they have a habit of squealing. The kind of squeal that sounds like a dolphin in distress, and it can feel like playing Russian roulette with your own eardrums where some titles are concerned. Would it be possible to have voice chat just cut out sounds as they approach the kind of pitch that only a canine can hear?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Allow being able to login with deactivated facebook at least

So my dad slipped and fell in a restroom and broke his hip and arm. Lawyers in cases like this tell clients to not use social media. So i deactivated my facebook. Now... im being told that not only i have to activate my facebook , if your facebook is deactivated for more than 30 days... your account gets deleted on oculus.... EVERYTHING you purchased.. .GONE, all the money you spent , GONE.

How could facebook allow this? its so backwards? i literally am not allowed to use facebook to not allow my father case to be compramized and you…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Universal Libraries

If I buy it in one location, I should be able to see/use it in all locations, similar to steam. If I buy it on my PC app I should be able to load it onto my quest and vise versa. It shouldn't need to be purchased multiple times when I only have on oculus to begin with. One acct, one purchase should make it available everywhere that acct is linked.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please make the avatars clearly male or female. It's ridiculous.

It's ridiculous that no matter what body type you pick or facial features, the avatar still seems very femine. What is the purpose of being able to customize the avatar if you can't really make it your own? Please fix this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Timer counter

It is possible to add a Time counter for know how many Time we play at each game,like on Nintendo Switch.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please include PUERTO RICO as a US state in order to request the Quest 2 silicone cover.

Hello friends of Oculus I am trying to order my silicone cover for Quest 2 and its platform does not include PUERTO RICO as a state or part or region of the United States. I urgently need the cover because the one that came with my 64 GB Guest 2 has already broken and I cannot use the product. I will be grateful if you solve this problem NOW.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add options for family/sweetheart outings & tours

I saw the two player game ad you're running now & I thought I woukd suggest something hubby & I would LOVE to see some YouTube 360 HD style tour/experiences (maybe even self directed? ) able to be shared with family & friends. Maybe even a resturant lobby/hang out room for a virtual date with your real life sweetheart or a virtual meal and chat with the family before or after tours/experiences At the very least the first one of these. We've tried synching our 360 HD experience start, but it's not the same as being able to see/interact with…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Get Rid Of The Scams Advertised by Google

I finally saved up enough cash tonget an oculus quest 2. Looking online I came across a website that was advertising the price to be 75 and some change. The site was advertised through google. TURNED out after talking to oculus support that it was a scam website. Not only did I get scammed 75 bucks, but it also crushed my dreams because now I have to wait tell after the holidays to get my oculus. Safe shopping everyone. Just didnt want this to happen to anyone else. Hopefully you guys can prevent more from popping up.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. How about actually helping people when their device is bricked because of hacked facebook accounts? How about being an ethical company?

My device got bricked because my FB account was hacked and it is practically impossible to get a response from the FB security team! This is blood-boilingly unacceptable! I hope FB will get a class action suit for this! I read even here case after case that people lost their income, their job, their device they paid for because the FB corporate is not giving a **** about the situation and FB is unresponsive with the account recovery process! I also see that thousands of people lost their business based on FB because FB is not helping with locked and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. give Users the ability to create family accounts

Me and my family all have quest 2’s (with four headers in total). But we always end up playing on one account because we don’t want to buy the same game four times. Having the ability to create a parent account where the parent can buy a game and everyone get it would allow us to play together. We often talk about how we’d buy many more games if this feature was available.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. pls add setup app for android 4+

pls add setup app for android 4+

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Remove the facebook login requirement.

In an education setting it is simply not possible for us to use the devices with a Facebook account. We are an educational support facility where we provide a "Lending library" to rent STEM/STEAM Tech to our districts free of cost. We purchased 12 Oculus Quests 2s that we want to rent out to our districts, but do not know how to get around the Facebook login requirement. Most of our district's block Facebook on their firewalls so students cannot access it during the school day. I contact support and was told there was no way around this requirement. We…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Oculus Web, sub-menu, missing Quest 2 (only Quest)

Oculus web-page has a menu that appears on the left if you click "profile" there are several entries below, but only for Quest, not Quest 2 that I have and also were you find your Quest experiences (apps)
    Would be easier for new users if it stated Quest/Quest 2
    This is the Norwegian web-page, not sure if it applies to all.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Support your hardware.

My controller was defective. On second day, right controller didn't work. Thought it was battery. Changed and worked. Then after a while, stopped again. Unpaired. Re-paired. Worked. After a week or so, stopped again. Did EVERYTHING. Doesn't work.

So I call tech support. Can't make it work. But I'm supposed to return the unit and then wait about 2 weeks for a new one.

OK. Maybe I'm lying. Maybe I dropped the unit or smashed it into a wall. Ask for photos. It's PRISTINE. You should be able to determine that it is a factory defect.

If I bought directly…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base