Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Update Avatar SDK so it supports Quest2 controllers

The Avatar SDK is missing Quest 2 controller support, you already have the animations and controller models, shouldn't be that hard to add Quest 2 controllers to the Avatar SDK. At the moment avatar controller types are Touch, Malibu, Go and Quest...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Oculus and Facebook accounts can be linked but remain separate accounts.

When I created my Oculus account, I logged in and created the account through Facebook. I later ended up deleting the Facebook account, which unknowingly also deleted my Oculus account. I ended up losing all games that were on that account. I was told that I needed to unlink the two accounts before deleting Facebook, or the oculus account would be deleted also. That should not be the case. Facebook should only be used to access the account, not share in deletion.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Film your own Avatar within VR

I would like the ability to record myself - my avatar - while recording a video in game or chat or Horizons - allow a few camera angles (over the shoulder, front facing and wide etc. This would be great for creating cinematic experiences, presentations, in game reviews etc. This would be great for creating collaborative movies with a group of people. Basically, some basic film-making capability. But we also need mic access and ability to use external mics as well. Oh and the option to save wide-screen video format.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. RESIDENT EVILS VR IN OCULUS QUEST2

Make it all SAGA OF RESIDENT EVIL IN VR SYSTEMS

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Make Meta Quest 2 official Microsoft Xbox VR companion

The next major competitor to meta quest will be the PSVR2. I believe that it would be straightforward (from a technical standpoint) for Meta / Microsoft to collaborate and make the quest 2 the official VR headset for the xbox - with a 'Virtual Desktop / Air Link' connection between the new xbox and the Quest 2. This would be for PCVR ports, VR enhanced games or titles worked on between microsoft / Meta. This would certainly increase the amount of quest headsets being purchased globally, hugely impact sales of the psvr2.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please add yarmulkes/kippahs as

Could you please add yarmulkes/kippas to the avatar creation options?
    Both Jews and Muslim men would benefit from this.
    Thank you

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I work for a school and your service support cannot help me to resolve the facebook account problem. So now we are obligated to stop using a

I work for a school and your service support cannot help me to resolve the facebook account problem. So now we are obligated to stop using a

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. when doing an RMA with DHL, specify that you have to use locator.dhl.com to find the DHL point

I had to do an RMA and was sent a DHL shipping label and told to go to "any DHL point". Turns out that only some DHL point would accept the package, specifically the ones listed at https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://locator.dhl.com__;!!Bt8RZUm9aw!oaeA4l5s8dAdvc2fJVeZvlojF4YQZrjSnzAZD03I6-RYcy1cPAw69XDWwQAWV3vg$
    Other DHL POPs were not accepted.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Headset Tracker

Something that you need to add to the headset is a tracker because I lost my headset and I’m sure other people have to and there is no tracker so you can’t find it I’m sure other people have gone through this same thing before and I think a tracker would be a great help for people.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Keep quest 2 actualized

Hi! i have an idea to keep actualized the oculus quest 2 or meta quest "the new brand name" and make them compatible with the project cambria features. The oculus quest 2 has a lot of empty space in the front part. You can sell affordable modules to for example make it compatible with AR, with a couple of 4k or 2k cameras as the new cambria project has, and connect this module to the meta quest vrset. Another interesting feature is a module for tracking mouth expressions. This could be a small module on the bottom of the glasses…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add support for Link for GTX 1650

PLEASE Add support for Link for GTX 1650 I cant afford a new graphics card or pc right now and it would be nice to use my quest 2 to play pc steam games

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Getting to chat with any Oculus support agent at any time throught live chat while letting them keep all that stuff hidden

Getting to chat with any Oculus support agent at any time throught live chat while letting them keep all that stuff hidden

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Suggest adding Arabic to Oculus Quest

Hello, add Arabic to Oculus Quest 2, because there are many users who only understand Arabic.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. To be able to record in third person

Would love to record in third person. Not just the first person option. I play table tennis VR and would love a more streamline approach to recording and being able to watch your form from different angles.
    Cheers Meta team!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Deaf people need a way to speak in Horizon

Hello, I have met many amazing people in Horizon but I just happen across someone who is not like most. He is deaf, We tried to communicate by him taking a pic of what he types in the World search and handing the photo to me. Their must be a better way for deaf people to communicate.

My suggestion is this. Make it so Users can type and have what they are typing show up in front of them so others can see it.

Make sure it is easy to read by placing a background behind the text. Have the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Re-engineer the elite headstrap to give added strenght to sidebars

Re-engineer the elite headstrap to give added strength to sidebars, possibly a raised rib along its length with a recess in the ratcheting section to allow rib to clear backpiece.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Making pc or rift games transferable to headset

I think that when purchasing apps on the pc or any vr game in general should be able to be transfered between the pc and the vr headset. By link cable. Kinds like if you bought a digital version of a game but bought a new system you can transfer it over to the new system by re downloading. This would be a better idea rather than going through the whole refund process because someone bought it for the wrong headset...etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Questions about usage

So I bought the Quest 1 for my 11 year old daughter a few months back. And I wondered why she stop playing it. So when I asked her she said it always hurts her eyes and she gets headaches so I recently started playing it and now I'm experiencing the same thing. Only my issue seems much worse because I get blurred vison at times along with headaches. I played the oculus for about an hour. So i've read this is becoming a major problem. So my question is what improvements are being implemented to resolve this. We love…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base