Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Warranty replacement for 64 GB version should be with the 128 GB version

I waited 3 months for my warranty replacement. I originally bought the 64 GB version. While waiting on said replacement, I kept seeing IG ads for the 128 GB. And it being the same price as the 64 GB version! imagine my surprise when oculus support refused to make my replacement 128 GB. I figured it might ship faster and since it's presumabley the same cost to them at this point. But no luck. They took 3 months and shipped the now discontinued 64 GB version. Make it make sense please.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please allow us to reset the creation of an avatar back to the default image

Can we please have the option of reversing the creation of an avatar back to the default image (the mannequin looking person with the shades). I do not like the avatar and feel upset to log into my account because of it. I feel like my account is ruined. I want to go back to before I created it. I cannot see how this would be a hard thing to implement, it would just be reseting the avatar back to just like how it was before making one. Even if this was a one-time deal thing, I would greatly appreciate…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Make Oculus more business friendly

I work for a large organisation. Oculus For Business is not fit for about 90% of our activity in VR. Requirement for FB account is abhorrent in our sector - absolute non-starter - and so we are left with a comporimised solution, and compromised support.

Sourcing proof of purchase within a vast bureaucracy takes several human-hours worth of fragmented effort. I just had to do this to replace a faulty Elite Strap (which are not so elite in their construction).

Give proper business support AND access to the consumer layer of functionality, or continue to create intolerable friction in the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Connection between speakers and Quest 2 without cable

Combining speakers (stereo, 5.1, Dolby Atmos or Ambisonics) with the Oculus Quest 2 directly, without Oculus Link Cable, would ensure even more immersiveness.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Improve customer service

I'd rate the device itself 8/10 and customer service 1/10. Oculus has been the most disappointing customer service experience I have ever had with a big consumer electronic company. My left controller stopped working so I filed for a warranty request. It took a few days before I received return shipping label. After I shipped back my defective controller, it was silence. It took weeks before Oculus shipped my replacement controller. Unfortunately UPS lost the package. It then take another week before Oculus agreed to ship me a replacement. Another week has passed and Oculus still hasn't shipped my controller.…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Delete Avaitar

Avatar was made by mistake. I want it deleted. But there is no option to delete it. I have seen other users complain about this.

Can there please be a option to delete your avatar

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add support for Link for GTX 1650

Oculus app and link support for more cards. Currently running a GTX1650 which is unsupported.

Please add this to the base of cards supported. I am a VR developer and can't edit or create experiences directly in the editor because of this limitation.

56 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. add EMF barrier to prevent wifi & bluetooth signal from radiating directly into the brain

People are spending 15 hours a day in the headset
    - long term exposure to wifi & bluetooth radiation might have negative health impact ( in 10-20 years )
    - I think this issue can be avoided using a simple barrier in the headset, that blocks the wifi & bluetooth signal that travels directly into the head & the brain
    - this eliminates possible health risks & does not impact the user experience

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Once you connect Oculus Quest 2 to your PC via Oculus Link, you will not be able to connect to other PCs via Oculus Link.

Once you connect Oculus Quest 2 to your PC via Oculus Link, you will not be able to connect to other PCs via Oculus Link.

To connect, you need to initialize the Oculus Quest 2 itself.

Also, if you initialize the PC once connected with Oculus Link, the connection will be disabled and you will need to initialize the Oculus Quest 2 itself.

Can you please support the Oculus Link connection on multiple PCs?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. remove the requirement to have a facebook account, nobody likes it, its ********, and offer other payment options like afterpay and payin4

Facebook being forced on people is ******** and has kept me away from oculus since 2014,
    i now own a quest purely for the portability and as soon as another option is avaliable at a reasonable price (or even a few hundred more),
    the quest will be going in the bin, and i will be going to that,
    i will never recommend oculus to anyone as long as facebook is involved,
    and i will continue to purchase from valve or htc for the majority of my VR requirements,
    my purchase of the quest is purely for lack of options,
    oculus…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. remove the requirement to have a facebook account, nobody likes it, its ********, and offer other payment options like afterpay and payin4,

Facebook being forced on people is ******** and has kept me away from oculus since 2014, i now own a quest purely for the portability and as soon as another option is avaliable at a reasonable price (or even a few hundred more), the quest will be going in the bin, and i will be going to that, i will never recommend oculus to anyone as long as facebook is involved, and i will continue to purchase from valve or htc for the majority of my VR requirements, my purchase of the quest is purely for lack of options, oculus…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. headset sleep mode

When playing a game connected to the PC and you take the headset off during the game the headset goes into sleep mode eventually disconnecting from the PC. You then have to reconnect the headset to the PC again and restart the game loosing your initial spot in the game. Give the user the choice of when the headset goes into sleep mode. Now when you take the headset off it goes into sleep mode almost immediately.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Make Oculus Link/Air Link Intel GPU Compatible

So one day i was trying out link and air link. Unfortunately it did not work because i am using an intel GPU. But i am not just gonna upgrade only for VR.
    So can you PLEASE make Link/Airlink Intel GPU compatible.
    Thanks for taking your time reading this post as it will help out not only me.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow Direct HDMI Video Input to Oculus 2 Headset

Oculus had indicated the Quest 2 headset would accept HDMI video; however, it appears one has to have a PC between the headset and the video device in order to do this. This is TOTALLY impractical for use of the headset with cameras and drones in the field. I had originally intended to use the Oculus 2 headset with two DJI drones and several Sony full frame cameras. This idea has been squashed!!

A hardware adapter allowing HDMI input and output to the headset would make my purchase of the Oculus worthwhile. As it is the headset will get minimal…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Facebook/Oculus link

remove the requirement of linking a Facebook account to use Oculus products

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. watching football matches inside the stadiums

The possibility to add brilliant feature to oculus glasses which will be interesting for all soccer fans which is the availability of watching football matches inside the stadiums..it’ll be amazing..It's like I'm in the stadium..if there are 60 thousand book tickets for the match in the stadium there will be millions around the world want to share this occasion watching it through oculus glasses.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Visual experiment lobby

New home lobbies idea it's a few there in the visual experience iam a big fan of the quest 2 and would like to a few more home screens maybe interactive in a way

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Suggest user to disable air link when plugging in link cable

After playing with Air-link, I wanted to switch back to a cable connection. I disabled air-link in the oculus software, but forgot to turn it off in the headset.

Then, there was no way to connect to my pc anymore with the cable. I restarted the oculus several times, restarted my pc, checked the usb-cable, restarted the oculus software, and even reinstalled the entire oculus pc suit.

In the end it turned out I just had to disable the air link feature. This was not obvious at all, and lost me 1 hour of gaming with friends.

There could be…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. i want to stream on twitch or youtube not facebook

im gonna be honest having the ability to stream only on facebook isnt a place to do that, being able to stream on say youtube, twitch or even mixer would be way better then facebook. my aunts don't care about video games like i do so ya.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add 360 degree screenshare to party call

Basically if anyone is in a call with you/party, you can screen share and show them what game your playing and making your friends buy that game without hesitating by just looking at the gameplay and your POV. There also should be an option to normally see what their seeing (Flat Screen or something) inside VR so you don't have to join any third party calls and screen share it from your computer while logging in to your browser.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base