Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Oculus and Facebook accounts can be linked but remain separate accounts.

When I created my Oculus account, I logged in and created the account through Facebook. I later ended up deleting the Facebook account, which unknowingly also deleted my Oculus account. I ended up losing all games that were on that account. I was told that I needed to unlink the two accounts before deleting Facebook, or the oculus account would be deleted also. That should not be the case. Facebook should only be used to access the account, not share in deletion.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I work for a school and your service support cannot help me to resolve the facebook account problem. So now we are obligated to stop using a

I work for a school and your service support cannot help me to resolve the facebook account problem. So now we are obligated to stop using a

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. MAJOR LINK ISSUE from 2020: WHITE OVERLAY AT THE BOTTOM?

Hello dev team,
    I have a white horizontal stripe across screen while using link with my Quest 2 and 3060ti. I found a forum thread with the same issue and hundreds people having the same issue here https://forums.oculusvr.com/t5/Oculus-Quest-2-and-Quest/White-horizontal-stripe-across-screen-while-using-link/td-p/848398/page/30

looks like this bug is year old and still is not fixed.
    Could you please fix this before asking for new ideas?

Thank you in advance,
    truly yours Oculus lover

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Include a setting to appear offline

Please add an option on the Quest 2 to appear offline (whilst staying online).

Sometimes I don't want to be disturbed by my friends asking me to play Population One.

It's a fairly common feature on other games consoles and shouldn't be difficult to include.

43 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Getting to chat with any Oculus support agent at any time throught live chat while letting them keep all that stuff hidden

Getting to chat with any Oculus support agent at any time throught live chat while letting them keep all that stuff hidden

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Suggest adding Arabic to Oculus Quest

Hello, add Arabic to Oculus Quest 2, because there are many users who only understand Arabic.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Would love to be able to cast Oculus to Roku devices!

Really love that there are options to cast what you're seeing in VR to other devices so the people around you can see it, but I wish this was a possibility through my Roku TV. Please consider developing out the option to cast Oculus to Roku.

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Questions about usage

So I bought the Quest 1 for my 11 year old daughter a few months back. And I wondered why she stop playing it. So when I asked her she said it always hurts her eyes and she gets headaches so I recently started playing it and now I'm experiencing the same thing. Only my issue seems much worse because I get blurred vison at times along with headaches. I played the oculus for about an hour. So i've read this is becoming a major problem. So my question is what improvements are being implemented to resolve this. We love…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Two devices one account

How come we cant set up 2 devices on one account??? Bought second quest to play against wife. Makes no sense to buy games twice so that we can play together in the same house

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Improve quality control and general quality of Oculus as a company as a whole.

So I was recommended to post here by Oculus support since they constantly have to say the phrase "there is nothing we can actually do" while NOT being able to fix the problem and Oculus (guessing it's more Facebook) continuing to have **** policies that end up screwing the consumer. I've been going back and fourth with Oculus for some time now and will give a brief summary of my experience. Bought an Oculus about 6 or 7 months ago now cuz I used to love gaming but it needed something to bring back the passion and VR is just…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. An option limit the upper frquency on voice chat.

While it may be recommended that anyone under 13 not play VR, it's pretty clear that many do, so here's my idea. When younger players get, shall we say, excited, they have a habit of squealing. The kind of squeal that sounds like a dolphin in distress, and it can feel like playing Russian roulette with your own eardrums where some titles are concerned. Would it be possible to have voice chat just cut out sounds as they approach the kind of pitch that only a canine can hear?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Linux Support for Oculus Link

Please consider providing Linux support for the Oculus Link.

With the increasing number of native Linux builds on SteamVR and the current stability of Steam's wine powered Proton compatability layer for Windows games, the ability to use Oculus Link on Linux has become attractive.

At minimum, the production of documentation useful to the Open Source community providing the means for a third party implementation would be greatly appreciated -- beyond the general overview currently provided:

https://developer.oculus.com/blog/how-does-oculus-link-work-the-architecture-pipeline-and-aadt-explained/

If the official stance from Oculus is to not support Linux, at least give us the opportunity to support ourselves with your help.

282 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Record microphone while recording a video

I would really love it if you guys to make it an option before you start recording if you want your microphone and other users microphone audio. If you do this Oculus Quest will be a really good and quick way to make VR videos. And I think a lot of other people think so too. Please get back to me and make this a feature. It should be doable if you can record game audio.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. How about actually helping people when their device is bricked because of hacked facebook accounts? How about being an ethical company?

My device got bricked because my FB account was hacked and it is practically impossible to get a response from the FB security team! This is blood-boilingly unacceptable! I hope FB will get a class action suit for this! I read even here case after case that people lost their income, their job, their device they paid for because the FB corporate is not giving a **** about the situation and FB is unresponsive with the account recovery process! I also see that thousands of people lost their business based on FB because FB is not helping with locked and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Support FSR/mods in Oculus ecosystem (Home-PC and games)

There is a simply mod, .dll and .cfg for inject FSR in DX11 games like Skyrim replacing openvr_api.dll

If you don't use officially FSR, make it possible to use mods like that (plenty configurable by users) incluiding his sharpen and radius FSR-bilineal.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Gamestreaming like xCloud on Oculus Quest platform.

Gamestreaming like xCloud, for a better quality of games, more graphics details, effects and a better memory handling on the quest platform. The game server is more powerful and open the world for bigger vr worlds. So we have pc games like HL-Alyx on the quest over without a pc. 🤩

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Unlock pattern reset

Be able to reset quest unlock patterns without factory reset

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Clarify the ToS on modding of games, specifically BeatOn for Beat Saber

Due to the new ToS being shown in the "Unknown Sources" section, and the implications of it being unclear, the very popular mod "BeatOn" for custom songs, sabers and platforms for Beat Saber was discontinued. Since Beat Saber and Custom Songs are a huge buying incentive for a lot of people interested in the Quest, a statement should be made whether this type of mod is considered illicit or is accepted by Oculus.

619 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

41 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Oculus Support team to have access to Facebook hacked or disabled accounts

The Oculus Support Team should have more access to Facebook accounts as the users of Oculus devices are at a losing end when their accounts are disabled or hacked. The Facebook Team sometimes take months to have an account investigated. That is not very ideal or pro-consumer at all.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. we want the elite strap batterie without the transport cases

we don't want to buy the transport cases we just want the elite strap with the batterie

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base