Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest! We're now taking all suggestions on our Oculus Community Forums. All suggestions, votes, and comments from here have been migrated, along with matching accounts. We appreciate you taking the time to share, and are looking forward to seeing you on our broader community.

As a reminder, topics are labeled in the following areas:
  • Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Go platform.
  • Core Software: All Oculus Go main menu, navigation, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Venues and Rooms.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.

1. Squid Game On Oculus Virtual reality

I was just wondering if you could add or partner with the creators of the show Squid game and possibly create or make a game about squid game available on your VR headsets it would really be cool and exciting

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Facebook should not be a requirement. Censoring of games should never happen and be fought against

I ended up in a glitch login loop upon using my ocolus for the first time due to Facebook and oculus account trying to merge. I don't want a facebook account I do not like social media. It should never be a requirement.
    I'm upset to hear about censoring of resi 4 vr because of 'feelings". Adhering to these people is defeatist and you should be doing more to respect the gamers who have kept games alive for decades than ruin their experience and the gaming industry based on sensitive people. And now to find out there are no replacement…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. More than one way to have security to unlock the Oculus

Instead of they're only being the pattern unlock feature we should also have other ways of unlocking our children's Oculus, like a four to six digit unlock code.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add GTX 1650 Ti Max Q support to oculus Quest 2 link !!!

i just buy Oculus Quest 2 but when I link into the cable it wont start and say the graphics cards not support. i already try on Virtual Desktop and it works fine, I hope Oculus can add support for this Graphics Card.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Oculus Support team to have access to Facebook hacked or disabled accounts

The Oculus Support Team should have more access to Facebook accounts as the users of Oculus devices are at a losing end when their accounts are disabled or hacked. The Facebook Team sometimes take months to have an account investigated. That is not very ideal or pro-consumer at all.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. MAJOR LINK ISSUE from 2020: WHITE OVERLAY AT THE BOTTOM?

Hello dev team,
    I have a white horizontal stripe across screen while using link with my Quest 2 and 3060ti. I found a forum thread with the same issue and hundreds people having the same issue here https://forums.oculusvr.com/t5/Oculus-Quest-2-and-Quest/White-horizontal-stripe-across-screen-while-using-link/td-p/848398/page/30

looks like this bug is year old and still is not fixed.
    Could you please fix this before asking for new ideas?

Thank you in advance,
    truly yours Oculus lover

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Expansion of supported Shipping countries

I want to buy oculus quest 2 but unfortunately my country and African countries are exempted from the list of the supported shipping countries
    Please my suggestion for is to expand your scope to world wide if possible because many people are interested in the device.
    Thank you

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add the Option to Hide Apps and Local Files.

We want to be able to hide apps that we don't want a random friend running. Require the pin to toggle between showing hidden apps and files makes sense to do both actions with one input because likely you would be using both at that time. Re-enabling wouldn't require the pin again, and would automatically be hidden again if the headset is turned off without manually re-enabling.

Also add a way to remove demos or any app completely so that the library doesn't get full of junk we don't want to see anymore. I mean sure being able to hide…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Oculus reset unlock pattern

We should be able to reset the Oculus quest 1 and 2 unlock pattern through your phone without factory resetting and lose your data

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please provide a method for detaching The required Facebook account from the Oculus account.

Please include the ability to detach the Facebook account from The Oculus account.
    The Australian government now has the power to upload anything to my facebook account as if it were me, even if it is illegal and I will be held responsible.
    I am not a user of social media and do not want to be exposed in this manner as I hold political views that hold personal freedom and privacy dear.
    Thank you for your involvement.
    Mark Castle.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The Oculus needs to be a multi-app combining and more affordable .

Hi i hope this can be made possible . Here it is . The Oculus 2 seems to be the crossing the fingers future perfect tool for the digital workforce and every adolescents dreem Christmas present if it already is . With this said for myself as a work from home multi tasking full time online worker and active father of 6 if the Quest was compatible and even uplifted these apps it would greatly make my work life and my 30 seconds to myself time a hole lot better as well all around . The QUEST has to be…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Buyer's Remorse

Customer recently reached out to us with disappointment due to purchasing the Oculus Quest 2 64 GB last month and the 128 GB will come out in a few weeks. Customer implied that he wanted a refund because he felt scammed but we were not able to provide refund. Any suggestions on how we can improve in such instances would be helpful.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Link support for the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650

Alot of people have this gpu and people like me would love to play vr on their pc.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Seductive ads, such as ones from beat saber, should not be approved to be a billboard displayed.

Have a self monitoring option for Explore.

where, users can unapproved inappropriate ads placed there, which, have been approved by FB for not having such. Just because FB approved an add, it doesn't mean it's appropriate for others.

One persons "mild" is another persons "terror". add the self monitoring option. This would help adoption. I'm thinking of selling/giving away the Oculus as to not endanger my family for example.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Provide Oculus without mandatory facebook login.

Hello,
    I would love to purchase an Oculus product, but I do not, and will never use Facebook. As long as Oculus products require a facebook account, I will not be purchasing any Oculus products. Please provide a version that does NOT require a facbook account to use.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Support to all countries. If you are not from US they won't help you!

Hello, friends! I want to leave a review on Oculus Quest 2 and Quest 2 Elite Strap with Battery Pack and Carrying Case. The helmet is great, really, if you are a gamer buy it, I'm playing wirelessly and it is so so great. But this is the story not about it, it is about Elite Strap with battery, it is not so good, unfortunately. I was thinking about what to buy, this pack with a case and elite strap from oculus or on AliExpress. I decided to buy from Oculus, they will provide the best quality I said to…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Heterochromia customization for avatar

I would like to have a different color for each eye, since I have heterochromia and like to make my characters have the same.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Integrate Discord into the Oculus Quest

Discord is one of the most used VOIP app by gamers. It'd be really nice to have it integrated with the Quest so we dont have to use Discord on our phones to try and communicate with our friends/teammates.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Refer a friend to get play credit

The refer a friend is bogus. Nothing says I have to click the link prior to set up an oculus account. I purchase the oculus which cost $399 plus tax which I would assume the company is honest and better customer service. Since I purchase the Oculus my brother send me the referral link for the $30 credit for him and I. Because I set up the account prior clicking on the link and again it’s within the same day maybe 30minutes apart. It said I am not eligible for the referral because the account is active. What the heck,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Integrate a chat option for (maybe) all types of content creators.

If there is an integrated chat option that you can connect to different streaming platforms, like facebook, youtube, twitch, it would be able to allow a massive amount of streamers connect and view their chats, within the quest 2, whilst they're live streaming. If I could view my chat on my wrist, whilst streaming a quest 2 game, or even connected to steam VR, through Oculus airlink, and still view chat on my (preferred) wrist, through the quest 2 itself, it would be game changing.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base