Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. i want to stream on twitch or youtube not facebook

im gonna be honest having the ability to stream only on facebook isnt a place to do that, being able to stream on say youtube, twitch or even mixer would be way better then facebook. my aunts don't care about video games like i do so ya.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Andoid notifications support

Ability to read notifications on Oculus quest 2 from phone to headset without taking off headset we already have Apple iOS capable can you add support for Andoid users

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Please provide a method for detaching The required Facebook account from the Oculus account.

Please include the ability to detach the Facebook account from The Oculus account.
    The Australian government now has the power to upload anything to my facebook account as if it were me, even if it is illegal and I will be held responsible.
    I am not a user of social media and do not want to be exposed in this manner as I hold political views that hold personal freedom and privacy dear.
    Thank you for your involvement.
    Mark Castle.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1,255 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

61 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Looking for group tab

There should be a feature similar Xbox’s “Looking for Group” where people can post that they’re looking for someone to play with and random people within the bounds set can respond. This would send a notification to the people’s app and quest to accept. (i.e looking for a 18-40 year old to play Minigolf with around 5pm eastern)

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. we want the elite strap batterie without the transport cases

we don't want to buy the transport cases we just want the elite strap with the batterie

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 120Hz feature for ALL Quest 2 headsets!!!

Meanwhile I am on v33 and I don't know how long I have to wait, but I (and many with me) still do not have the 120Hz feature. WHY???? Can you please make sure that all users that do not have this feature yet, will get it a.s.a.p.? This is starting to get really frustrating. Especially as all people I know who own a Quest 2 , do have it already.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. VOTE HERE! The idea is to give all Oculus Quest 2 64gb owners a €/$ 50 bonus for upgrading to the 128gb or 256gb version

VOTE HERE IN MASS TO MAKE OUR VOICE HEAR
    Open letter to Oculus and Facebook:

The Quest 2 came out in October 2020, I bought the 64gb model in February 2021, the 128gb model didn't exist in February so I couldn't choose it, in August 2021 the 64gb model is no longer sold (it costs no less) and it has been in fact replaced with the new 128gb model.
    So here it is not a question of having lowered the cost of the 64gb model, but after only 9 months it was completely discontinued, also the NEW 128gb model was…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. AND IT IS POSSIBLE TO FEEL WEIGHT IN VIRTUAL REALITY!!

it would be simple and revolutionary, it would be an aid capable of changing experiences and could even be used in physiotherapy or gym simulatorsI was thinking and noticed that the experience is still missing to feel the weight of objects vr with that I started to think and soon I came up with a way to make it possible to feel the weight of an object in a game, in short it would be simple would be a platform circular hole in the middle where it would have supports that would be placed on the waist to have 360°…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Improve customer service

I'd rate the device itself 8/10 and customer service 1/10. Oculus has been the most disappointing customer service experience I have ever had with a big consumer electronic company. My left controller stopped working so I filed for a warranty request. It took a few days before I received return shipping label. After I shipped back my defective controller, it was silence. It took weeks before Oculus shipped my replacement controller. Unfortunately UPS lost the package. It then take another week before Oculus agreed to ship me a replacement. Another week has passed and Oculus still hasn't shipped my controller.…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Support hardware/bluetooth keyboard layout in Oculus browser

Oculus Browser doesn't use the bluetooth keyboard layout defined in Android settings (all other apps on the Quest 2 do!).
    It uses the US layout instead.
    Me and some of my collegues would use it for work every day if that would work, as everything else works perfect in Oculus browser.
    In the long run, an official setting for the layout would be great.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow Direct HDMI Video Input to Oculus 2 Headset

Oculus had indicated the Quest 2 headset would accept HDMI video; however, it appears one has to have a PC between the headset and the video device in order to do this. This is TOTALLY impractical for use of the headset with cameras and drones in the field. I had originally intended to use the Oculus 2 headset with two DJI drones and several Sony full frame cameras. This idea has been squashed!!

A hardware adapter allowing HDMI input and output to the headset would make my purchase of the Oculus worthwhile. As it is the headset will get minimal…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 64g now you guys have a 128g offer something for the people who purchased a 64 gig at the same price of the 128

I'm sure it's just that you guys or offering more storage on a headset for the same price we paid for 64 so is there any gratitude for customer who purchase the 64 or anything offering for the people who purchase a 64 model than less than a year y'all come out with a 128

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Quest Pro or Quest 3 suggestions

2x Infrared Illuminator Lights on each side of the headset. These lights allow for use in complete darkness however your battery will not last as long when using these lights and they can be disabled in settings but are required for controller play in complete darkness.
    1 micro sd slot supports up to 1tb u3 micro sd cards.
    500gb/1tb Internal Storage Capacity

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make Oculus Link/Air Link Intel GPU Compatible

So one day i was trying out link and air link. Unfortunately it did not work because i am using an intel GPU. But i am not just gonna upgrade only for VR.
    So can you PLEASE make Link/Airlink Intel GPU compatible.
    Thanks for taking your time reading this post as it will help out not only me.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Family Sharing or multiple users on one headset.

I have a family of seven who after much pressure from the kids and after saving their money all year had decided to buy 2 x “Quest 2” headsets for Christmas So that two at a time could play multiplayer games and then swap over, but after some more research today I have discovered that there is no family sharing and only one account per headset. does this mean that we have to buy seven headsets and buy each game seven times ? Yep, it sure does !! Well there’s going to be some very disappointed kids. Whats the point…

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Multiusers family account for coop or vs gaming.

Like spotify, netflix etc, why not offering a family option for people living under the same hood?... I was so happy when i've received my quest 2 with the promise to give my other original quest to my 13y son and play multiusers games together with all the games I've already bought. Please don't tell me I have no choice but to buy each game twice?

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Implement an offline status & a feature where we can turn off our gaming location if we don't want friends to know where we are atm

Implement an offline status feature we can use if we want to appear offline for whatever reason & a feature where we can turn off our gaming location if we don't want friends to know where we are atm i.e some Oculus friends have a tenancy to say " I know your in Real VR Fishing" or Beat Saber". I find that annoying as does quite a few friends do too. We really need an offline feature for all users not just for pc users! I use a mac so why should I not have the option to be able…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Split videos once they reach 4 gigs

Basically, once you record a video and it reaches 4 gigs, it auto stops and corrupts because of FAT32. A way to fix this would be to split the video after it reaches this limit, so it won't corrupt and you can record for hours.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base