Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Family accounts multiple devices

Can we set up multiple user on one device? It’s unfortunate that a family can’t buy two devices and share games. That is price gauging in my opinion. I might not have bought two if I knew that.

Please answer my questions

112 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Delete Avaitar

Avatar was made by mistake. I want it deleted. But there is no option to delete it. I have seen other users complain about this.

Can there please be a option to delete your avatar

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Oculus Quest needs some way to share accounts with multiple headsets for families to use.

I wanted to buy Oculus Quest headsets for my entire family until I learned that there is no family sharing of accounts. I do not want to purchase the same games 4 times in order for us to share multi-player so I am not buying any Oculus headsets at this time. The Quest came so close to bringing our family into VR for the first time but if we can’t share the experience as a family, we are not interested.

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Family account so you can play games with a family member if you happen to have 2 devices.

Family account so you can play games with a family member if you happen to have 2 devices or at least a way to play with yourself on the same account

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Asgard's Wrath offer available for EVERY Quest 2 is the RIGHT THING TO DO!!!

Dont be greedy!
    We supported you first and now you are turning your back on us. Basically I need to return mine to BB then buy it from you. How is that a good customer experience and do you really want a lot of returns just because of greed and stubbornes?
    Wrong move...but you still can fix your image and do the right thing. The ball is on your court.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Oculus 2 IPD need major improvement.

Please add a way via Software to fine tune the IPD. We bought 3 Oculus 2 headsets, 2 256gb and 1 64gb plus 3 Elite Straps w/Battery. We just returned all the headsets and straps because no one in our family falls into any of the three presets. We owned the Quest 1 and everything about the Quest 2 imho is better EXCEPT THE IPD adjustment. No one in my family found it comfortable in any of the 3 settings. We all had our IPD measured recently and we don't fall near any of the 3 presets. I own a…

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Include a setting to appear offline

Please add an option on the Quest 2 to appear offline (whilst staying online).

Sometimes I don't want to be disturbed by my friends asking me to play Population One.

It's a fairly common feature on other games consoles and shouldn't be difficult to include.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Protect Oculus linked Facebook accounts from being locked

I'm hearing multiple stories of users' Facebook accounts being suspended for no particular reason (e.g. using an alias or a novelty profile pic, because they're gamers and don't use Facebook for other purposes) resulting in them losing access to their Quest and all the software they've purchased. It can take weeks for these accounts to be unlocked.

Oculus linked accounts should be protected from suspension like this and I'm appalled your company didn't have the foresight to protect against this as it's a basic common sense function. Your competitors are miles ahead with this. Accounts should also have a fast…

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Facebook/Oculus, Can You Please Add a way to Downgrade Games on the Oculus Quest 2/Quest?

Facebook/Oculus,

We are all sick of waiting for the BMBF update to come out for an updated version to make mods to work this would make about 2.5K+ people happy so they don't have to sell there soul to be always not updating the game and it will put a ton of less stress on the BMBF team and many will be happy if you do not trust me then just ask all of the steam Users, they have the option to downgrade there game by a few updates why not the quest and it will help keep beat saber…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Offline downloads for YouTube, Prime Video, Netflix, Hulu, etc.

Work with app partners to encourage support for the same download functionality that is available on mobile platforms. The ability to download content for offline viewing, on apps like YouTube, Prime Video, Netflix, Hulu, and others would be an absolute game changer.

336 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Family Accounts!

We bought a second Quest (not cheap) so my daughter and I could play games together. Now I find out that we will need to make an account for her and buy all the same games again? That's several hundred dollars more. And if we get a third Quest, then we will have to buy the games yet again. There needs to be a way that all members of our immediate family can play the games with each other.

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Bring catan to the Quest

Please bring Catan to the oculus quest Either through Go backwards compatibility or through a port

203 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Better steamvr compatability

Right now when I am in oculus home with the link cable everything is fine. The second I get into Steamvr however it becomes a laggy mess. Its running the exact same resolution on both softwares. Also did not have this issue with my Cv1 headset. I have a lot of steamvr games, so it's making me consider returning the Quest 2 headset for a different one that will work with steamvr.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Ping Noise When Finished Downloading.

You remeber when you first setup your Quest and it would play a sound when it was finished installing the hardware update?. What if this was an option we could enable on certain apps so that it plays a sound when your software is finished downloading? I think this wouldn't be hard to add. (but what do I know) It would be useful when you make new purchases and it is downloading so you dont have to check your phone/Quest all the time.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Improve your support, it's shockingly bad

7 weeks I had to wait for a resolution to my ticket "Request #2136797" and you have no formal complaints or resolution procedure. I had no headset for the whole time and it could have been resolved within a week if I'd just had someone properly look at the issue and helped me. As there is no way to officially complain I've been advised by your support to post this as an "idea"

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Multiple game Licenses on one account

Short: Multiple game licenses on one Oculus/Facebook account.

Long: Now that you are forcing us to convert Oculus account to Facebook account I am only able to own one account. I have several Oculus VR headsets to play with my children or friends who are visiting. Until now I had to create a separate account for each headset and buy the desired games individually, in order to play multiplayer. Now that you force me to use my facebook account, I can only have one account. My kids are not old enough to have a facebook account and I do not…

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I hope to be able to remove purchased apps from the game library

I hope to be able to remove purchased apps from the game library, I tried many free apps and didn't like them so I uninstalled them, but I can't remove them from the game library, which makes it very inconvenient to find games

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. AirLink with Shadow PC

Right now AirLink doesn't work with Shadow (cloud gaming service) because it only allows local connections. Please fix

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Make it so i can livestream to YouTube from my oculus quest 2.

I want to be able to live stream to YouTube from my quest 2

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base