Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest! We're now taking all suggestions on our Oculus Community Forums. All suggestions, votes, and comments from here have been migrated, along with matching accounts. We appreciate you taking the time to share, and are looking forward to seeing you on our broader community.

As a reminder, topics are labeled in the following areas:
  • Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Go platform.
  • Core Software: All Oculus Go main menu, navigation, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Venues and Rooms.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.

1. Netflix improvements: +10 & -10 seconds buttons and more

Rewind & forward buttons.

Curved screen like VR Desktop, with the lens curvature.

¿Does have 60 FPS with anti chromatic aberration filter? More battery

Screen overclock to 75 Hz for PAL european content (25 FPS) with no juddering

71.928 FPS mode for NTSC content with no juddering

When someone usually watches videos on 71.976/75 Hz monitors, suddenly have super perception to judder, but most of TVs are 60 Hz, so this would be advantages for to play multimedia on Oculus devices.

By default multimedia players applyes pull down 2:3 forcing judder, then 71.928/75 FPS modes should don't appy pull down.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Teaching through VR

My name is Joshua. I am a Youth Transition Coordinator for a nonprofit that works with persons with disabilities. We strive to help people with disabilities be as independent as possible. I would love to see applications with the Oculus Quest that can help those with disabilities develop independent living skills, perhaps through different simulated platforms. These are just ideas I have. I have an Oculus Quest and am trying to find ways to work with our youth aged people with disabilities.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Gallery - Cubemap Support

The gallery needs built-in cubemap support. Just like the 360 Photos app used to on Gear VR.

Cubemaps (& Stereo cubemaps) are one of the industry standards and, whilst not always being easy to edit, have many advantages over spherical mapping types.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Better Content Discovery on Quill Theater

Quill Theater is a perfect app to demonstrate the abilities of the device and pass some good time, but it doesn't have solid content discovery features. There's no option to add favorites, see all animations belong to particular category or artist in one place, very easy to lose your way among the content, no search option, no way to find that particular animation you liked before. It's a wasted opportunity in its current form.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. add this to working graphics for oculus link, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 645 1536 MB

you should add oculus link to work with Intel Iris Plus Graphics 645 1536 MB if you do i would be able to get more games people will buy more of your games and that will also make me really happy

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Watch 3D DVD / Blu-Ray disk movies from PC

I can pop a DVD or Blu-Ray movie in my PlayStation and watch it on TV. I'd like to be able to pop one into my PC (on the local area network) and watch it on the Quest. ESPECIALLY 3D movies. The 3D format, which failed on TVs, is much more compelling on and a natural fit for VR.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Skip intro on first touch tutorial

The Tutorial is fun, but I have to wait through a bunch of intro to get to the part when we start manipulating objects. I also wanted to keep fooling around with the arcade part of the tutorial. I don't know if anything is beyond the dance part because that bored me.

SUGGESTION: Have a menu item to fast forward right to a specific part of the tutorial.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Black friday promotional 50 dollar game credit

Give your customers of 2 weeks prior to the drop of your promotional 50 dollar game credit. The current process to get it will only cost oculus more money than just sending out the 50 dollar promotion. The current process is return our oculus with prepaid labels oculus sends out and then us repurchasing and getting the 50 dollars that way and you sending out another oculus quest.
    My reason being that this is backwards, is that there was a blatant lack of advertisements for black Friday. I didn't receive any notifications on my phone about what was coming up.…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Enable App Sharing as promised!

Contrary to the promise in the Oculus blog post dated 18th February, " App Sharing applies automatically to all new apps in the Oculus Quest Store from this date forward.", it appears that The Climb 2, released on 4th March, does not offer App Sharing.
    I bought it but when I checked the secondary account on the same headset, it's not there.
    This does not fill me with confidence that any new apps I buy will offer app sharing, particularly as there is no official notification of which apps do or don't offer this facility.
    It is disappointing enough that…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Catch up on live events in Oculus Venues

Most of the live events on Venues are PST time which doesn’t allow all users to access them at convenient times.

Would it be possible to add a catchup mode to Venues to allow content to be available via streaming or download to the device for a week before being removed?

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Harry Potter content on quest

Would love to see Harry Potter content on the quest, whether games or experiences.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Phone notifications in VR

Add some kind of app that lets you see texts and other notifications from your phone in VR so I don't have to keep taking my headset off during VR workouts.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Beat Saber Cross-play

I want to play Beat Saber with my friends who has other VR headsets. And are using other platforms like steam.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Crossbuy

Please Please PLEASE Make the big games that we have all already bought if we had a different headset crossbuy: (Robo recall, beat saber, Job Simulator)
    Please for the love of god

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Oculus Arcade on Quest

I have used a gear VR headset and i like to play oculus arcade, I think it would be a great addition to the oculus quest library

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I would like to have the option to open multiple browser tabs and place them around my room, like multiple monitors.

Open multiple browser tabs and set them around the room for easy multi-tasking, like multiple monitors that you can interact with by looking or walking towards them if there are many.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Make it easier to demo to a friend

I thought the first turn-on experience was fabulous. I'd like to do that for my friends, but I can't. I have to talk them through the Guardian Boundary and then the home screen and navigating to the tutorial.

SUGGESTION: Let me put the rig on and set it to "new person experience". Now I give it to my friend and they get walked through everything as if it was a new headset. This would make it so much easier for me to show off the Quest.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The tutorial should allow casting

The tutorial with the dancing robot and everything should allow casting

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. View mode bar can't disappear when watch 2d video in oculus browser

View mode bar can't disappear when watch 2d video in oculus browser.
    Check the video

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base