Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest! We're now taking all suggestions on our Oculus Community Forums. All suggestions, votes, and comments from here have been migrated, along with matching accounts. We appreciate you taking the time to share, and are looking forward to seeing you on our broader community.

As a reminder, topics are labeled in the following areas:
  • Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Go platform.
  • Core Software: All Oculus Go main menu, navigation, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Venues and Rooms.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.

1. Motion sickness quiz for new users

For a new user is always difficult to understand with what level of "comfort" they are ok, and being something that differs in every subject, at the moment the only way is to try some content that makes you feel motion sick and then refound it! It's also hard to decide what game setting should a user adopt!
    So, i think you should create a quizz app for the Oculus Quest that asks you some general questions, like "do you feel sick when you read in a car?" or "in a train" or do you suffer from sea sikcness? And…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. A killer app for VR would be a "game creation" game like Dreams on PS4!

A killer app for VR would be a "game creation" game like Dreams on PS4!!!! This would allow for loads of user-generated experiences!
    Even better would be a first party integration with the Oculus Store to enable creators to sell games they create in the store, and generate profit!

If you don't know what Dreams is, click here http://dreams.mediamolecule.com/?locale=it_IT

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. puzzles or riddles or mysteries to solve

Basta con gli spara a tutto !!! Create un gioco di pazienza consistente nel mettere in un determinato ordine gli elementi sparpagliati di un oggetto (per es. le tessere a diversa sagomatura che costituiscono un'immagine); oppure training per la mente con enigmi o indovinelli o misteri da risolvere, per favore anche in lingua italiana !!!
    Enough with him shoot everything !!! Create a game of patience consisting in putting the scattered elements of an object in a certain order (for example, the tiles with different shapes that make up an image); or training for the mind with puzzles or riddles…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Anshar 2 & Anshar Online, Vendetta online

I miss that Go's games...

And the 3D depth adjust of Anshar 2

BTW with back-compatibility... :D

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Create a quarterback game

It could be a training style game that gives the experience of being in the pocket and developing vision.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 3D Deep setting

Very much better comfort.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Oculus Gallery Settings Persist

After you have selected some viewing settings within the Oculus Gallery app, such as viewing items as small icon/line/large preview, recent/alphabetical or all media/albums, this should persist so that it is exactly the same next time you load up the Oculus Gallery.

Currently, you have to start all over again.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Have you thought of developing a Tai chi like game so a way to work out with the Quest?

Have you thought of developing a Tai chi like game so a way to work out with the Quest? Due to health issues I am using Saber Beat and other ones where you can move to try to get back into shape. Just wondering if this had been looked into. With the other formats it was not possible but with the Quest where you can move around a space. Thought it may be an interesting idea.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. RecRoom help does not work

In my "dorm" room I move to the three green buttons on the wall. I press the one labeled "help". I get a pop up with text like "Web browsing is not supported at this time"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Polygon modeler

I know oculus said that due to tech difficulties there will probably be no Medium or Quill for the Quest since they need too many polygons and other brute force aspects that the humble Quest don't have.

But one thing I'm surprised that noone has really done is a straight up polygon modeling app. Put down vertices. connect them to form connected triangles. Build a useable model triangle by triangle that can then be exported as a very light weight OBJ. By it's basic nature the results will be low poly (because each polygon has to be hand created) and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 11 12 13 15 Next →

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base