Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest! We're now taking all suggestions on our Oculus Community Forums. All suggestions, votes, and comments from here have been migrated, along with matching accounts. We appreciate you taking the time to share, and are looking forward to seeing you on our broader community.

As a reminder, topics are labeled in the following areas:
  • Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Go platform.
  • Core Software: All Oculus Go main menu, navigation, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Venues and Rooms.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.

1. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Basic Quest usage without controller input (for media playback etc)

It would be awesome to be able to interface with the Quest on a very basic level (moving a cursor and clicking buttons etc) without having a controller connected, for simple functions like watching movies.browsing the internet when in a car or on a plane etc. Perhaps we could use the volume/power buttons combined with the direction of our gaze to launch apps/go back/click a virtual cursor.

Obviously when hand tracking comes in, I hope this will allow such a feature, but it will likely still be impossible in low light, so a way to launch apps/watch videos on a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. make the guardian show up on streams

i would like to show some friends that aren't near me the guardian like I see it on the oculus quest. if people see the guardian as you walk into it. I think they would get the idea better

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I got it to make tracking better you should make wireless Bluetooth tooth speakers(or something along the line of wireless trackers).

Alright so while tracking on the oculus is alright I think you have the budget to create some sort of wireless stick on trackers now for power I think you should factory issue rechargeable batteries so it can be truly wireless that way you can have the trackers on the oculus quest itself and wall trackers.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1. OculusVideo无法找到内置视频Bug; 导航栏菜单无法删除和替换已卸载的内置应用

1. OculusVideo之前试过,但是左边下面菜单里没有我的视频的选项,也没有可以选择局域网电脑的选项;
    2. OculusGallery 相册这个应用我很喜欢,希望可以它在下面的导航栏菜单栏里(之前一直在导航栏浏览器右边,昨天变成了OculusTV这个应用,我试着把 OculusTV卸载,它依然还在导航栏原来的问题,请问我要如何操作才可以把它移除,把OculusGallery 相册放到它那个位置上,
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. You should try to add more games and focuses on making better wireless headsets like this

The quest and go are amazing but the quest doesn’t have very many games but the go doesn’t have very fun games like on the quest but if they could sorta combine the two into one light headset I would spend any amount on it

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. lorem ipsum text shows when accepting a friend request

My Oculus account is not linked to FB. My friend's account is. When I went to accept a friend request from him the black background pop up had Lorem Ipsum text in it. Seems like that's a bug.
    Jim

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. -Better than bicubic- Upscaling x4 + FXAA + sharpen --> Then downsampling

Probably will help with lens distortion, and shimmering, and little details vibration, with very low consumption.

2.400x2.400 FXAA + Sharpen + downsampling to 1.200x1.200 eye buffer should give good results and hide artifacts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Performance-focused environment for main menu

The mountaintop **** is nice for showing the device off initially, but I'd love an option for a simpler environment, something like what the Youtube VR app currently has.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Make it so I can stream

I want to stream easier

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Fix the bug where you accidentally disable oculus link, and cant turn it back on.

So, i accidentally disabled my oculus link. Whenever I plug it in now, it says "Oculus link in settings"
    I go to settings, check every section.
    Nothing, please help...

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Dark Mode - Auto Tracking Off

When lights are out and the room is completely dark, the Quest should automatically go into a dark mode and turn off the guardian and tracking.

Currently, a dialog pops up warning you that it cannot track as it’s too dark but the window that pops up wants you to click Continue. Unfortunately, you can’t click it because tracking is still on. The best way I’ve been able to deal with it is to turn on my flashlight on my phone. So tracking turns on and it will allow the controllers to track so I can click continue, Go to…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Develope a water bottle which can be recognized from inside the VR

I want to drink water while I am watching movie in the VR world, but for now it requires to remove the headset. So I want a water bottle which can be recognized from inside the VR, like controller, so that I can know where the bottle is while watching movie.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Manually able to do a temporary environment move

The ability to drag/rotate the environment for a moment to safely reach an item/button would solve several problems.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Manually able to do a temporary environment move

Some apps/games may have an unplayable segment.. a phone or ammo clip that is 2 feet below floor level, or something important 2 feet beyond your physical tv screen. The ability to drag/rotate the environment for a moment to safely reach the item/button would solve several problems.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Enable Adjust angle of lasers manually

Give us an option to adjust the angle of the lasers on the controllers and when using hand tracking. At the moment the angle is completely unnatural and far too steep.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 62 63 64 66 Next →

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base