Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Translate SPANISH text and voice for every immersive games

Spanish is the second most used language in the world.
    Translate all the content of the Oculus Store into Spanish is the best way to grow up Oculus.

3,516 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1117 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. There are so many apps that are excluded from the Korean store.

Oculus is a self-rating business that has joined IARC.

https://developer.oculus.com/blog/oculus-store-transitions-to-iarc-age-and-content-ratings/

But there are so many games that are not in the Korean store.

In the case of game discount bundles, games that are not in the Korean store are excluded, so it is difficult to determine what kind of discount they are selling.

There are 313 apps sold in the Quest Store, of which 88 are not in the Korean store, accounting for 28.11%.

Rift store is disastrous. Almost half of the games are not sold in the Korean store.

If you refer to the text file, you will know…

292 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

196 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Update Netflix-app to current standards and HD

I know the Netflix app essentially was a pet project of John Carmack and it was really great on GearVR at the time.

Now it looks like a neglected child and need an upgrade to match the wonderful new hardware of the Quest 2.

Please talk to the concerned parties (Netflix?). And John, if you´re seeing this: Blow some magic coding dust its way. Please?

Wishlist by order of priority:
    *Update the streams to HD-material - 480p doesn´t look good. (never really did, but now it looks horrendous)
    *Update textures in the enviroment (gives us more enviroments?), Passthrough as background?…

2,452 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

149 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Reduce Revenue Sharing on App Lab

I know this is a forum for user feedback, but I'd like to speak on behalf of the studios, solo devs, hobbyists, and fellow gamers dabbling in development who are publishing wonderful content on App Lab I would not otherwise have access to without sideloading. Considering they receive NO exposure or promotion on the Oculus Store, I believe it is only fair that the revenue sharing on App Lab content be reduced from 30% to 15%. This makes it more viable for a small studio starting out to be successful, cover their costs, and go on to make bigger and…

397 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

25 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add parental controls to tamp down extremely toxic behavior by some children in multiplayer Quest/Quest2 games.

There is an overwhelming number of kids in multiplayer VR games screaming the most vile things I have ever heard and engaging in explicit harassment. I suspect it's due to a mix of immaturity crossed with anonymity and a sense of disembodiment while inhabiting a virtual avatar.

Regardless, this needs to be addressed. Putting kids all in their own lobbies is not a great solution because it traps good kids with the bad/toxic ones. Instead, I suggest you add a microphone buffer/snapshot as an opt-in parental control feature. Open up an API for developers that allows them to trigger an…

117 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. No In-Game Ads in Paid Games

Rumours are circulating that ads are coming to games. After paying for a game I feel it is unjust to be subject to advertisements.

327 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

37 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Please allow the default app list to be "Installed". not "All"

When opening apps, the default is to list "All". I would much prefer it to be "Installed". "All" includes apps I installed and don't like so won't play, demos of apps I since bought the full version of so the app appears twice, and apps like puzzles that I have played through and am done with. This just clutters the list and makes it harder to find what I am looking for. Defaulting to "Installed" makes more sense.

715 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

49 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Make the Asgard's Wrath offer available for EVERY Quest 2 owner

What a horrendous marketing move.
    You're basically telling everyone who bought the Quest 2 to go f- themselves. Too bad if you're an early adopter.

In addition, most of us who bought the Q2 can still refund it and get a new one cheaper, and with a free game.

1,303 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

145 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Bring back livestreaming.

With v30 Go Live has been removed. Being able to livestream to Facebook is a big feature for many users. Please bring it back.

225 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

61 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add input methods for Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese

Hi there,

I know that Oculus Quest is not directly sold in China Mainland, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, and FB service is blocked in China Mainland too, as a result, it's very hard for the Oculus team to serve and communicate with the Chinese users/community.

Just want to let you know that even so there're many ppl there who are using and enjoying Oculus devices (you know what, Oculus Quest 2 has been the top-selling item on Amazon China for a very long time!!).

I really appreciate that the Oculus team adds Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese support for the…

115 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow Forced Party Chat In-game

As soon as you enter some games that use the microphone the oculus party chat no longer works, which means communicating with your friends to try and join the same lobby is impossible unless you have a phone nearby with their personal details to contact them.

This is a basic function on literally every other new gen console now, and with VR it should be no different.

942 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

58 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Make the new owner promotion available for new owners!

You post this new owner promotion for Asgard's Wrath, yet you decide that the first 38 days of the Quest 2 no longer count as new owners.

But hey, if you want to pay for cleaning, refurbishing, and shipping out returned units that's really on you. Just know that a lot of us are very angry.

860 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

51 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add a way to delete games from the library, not just uninstall them.

I hate that the games are still on my library even though I uninstalled them already and will never play them again. Yes, I am aware I can filter them out.

609 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

47 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Software IPD Adjust on Quest 2

Please add software ipd adjust on top of the hardware solution to improve quality (stereo effect and chromatic aberration) for people that fall in between or slightly out of the 58/63/68mm of the hardware iPd adjustment.

This way we would get a good enough hybrid of quest 1 and rift s in terms of adjustment :)

Sadly there isn’t a quest 2 page on here yet, so I hope that this idea still finds a few people that vote on it :)

1,200 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

91 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Translate Mandarin Chinese text and voice for every immersive games!

Hi Quest Team,

I'm from Taiwan.

Since we have Korean, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese language in most games, it's so weird that no Mandarin Chinese supported for most games.

Mandarin Chinese is one of the most used language in the world.
    Translate all the content of the Oculus Store into Mandarin Chinese is the best way to grow up Oculus.

Many thanks for your understanding! ; )

82 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Fully charged (100%) notification option

It would be nice to have an option to receive a push notification when battery is fully charged.

382 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Remove Mandatory Facebook Login!

Remove Mandatory Facebook login in order to accept friend requests and use the Oculus app. I have never had Facebook nor do i want it. I just want to play vr. I don’t want to have to have facebook to enjoy my 500$ Virtual Reality Headset with my friends.

5,305 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

434 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Allow Quest 1 to play Quest 2 games on applab

Put any Oculus Quest 2 exclusive games on App Lab for Quest 1 users with a disclaimer that the experience may not be great to allow people to tinker with them who still have Quest 1 only.

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Bring Oculus Gallery to Quest2

On Quest1 there is a native Gallery app to view photos/videos. On Quest2 this app is missing and personal media can only be viewed through Oculus TV. The issue is with a large amount of files, OculusTV is impractical to use because you must scroll to the right to find files. Gallery allowed media to be grouped by directories. Files can be sorted in different ways with thumbnail and list view. For users with hundreds of photos and videos please either bring us Gallery or integrate the folder grouping and file sorting features into Oculus TV.

528 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

70 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add Electronic Gift Cards (e-gift cards) or ability to buy store credit

E-Gift Cards, or simply buying Oculus store credits, solves many problems while being relatively easy to implement.

• Parents can add credits for their kids, allowing them to choose games to buy without needing to store their credit card information
    • Friends and family can buy e-gift cards, print them, and stick them in a holiday card or have them delivered to the recipient on a future date
    • People can indirectly use it to gift games to each other ("Here's a $20 credit, use it to buy xxxx so we can play together!")
    • Facebook doesn't need to solve physical card distribution problems…
    614 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 257 258
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base