Oculus Go

Welcome to the Oculus Go feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Go platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Go platform.
  • Core Software: All Oculus Go main menu, navigation, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Venues and Rooms.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Go!
  1. Loved your automated Hey, Tha that did not address the problem. Since you neglected to address my issue, I’ll just help clog up your site..

Hey,
    Thanks for contacting Oculus Support.
    I understand this may cause an inconvenience, if you'd like to leave us feedback feel free to do so on the UserVoice Channel, click here to submit feedback.
    Please let me know if you have any other questions, if not please let me know and I will have this ticket closed for you.
    All the best,
    Morgan
    Oculus Support Rodney Portal
    Nov 29, 8:05 AM PST
    Really find it stupid that I must log in to my account to unsubscribe.
    By making it that difficult, I will likely just mark the next emails as…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Remote control app

I would like be able to remotecontrol the Oculus Go and the Oculus Quest via the oculus app, so I can show VR videos and VR experiences to elderly or disabled people. This will also be helpful for showcase to anyone without having to teach them the whole system.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Update the Oculus App casting function to include AR functionality.

As much as I like VR, I also realize AR is also something that needs to evolve as well. Given examples like the Hololens and others plus the Oculus company exploring this as well, I was curious about something. Is it possible to achieve some basic AR through the casting function?
    Imagine casting 3d objects through linking of any camera app on smartphones, where you can point the camera in a room, project objects and interact with them with an Oculus controller. Perhaps take the Oculus TV screen only(no background) and project it on a wall. Shoot floating objects from…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bionic vr

This is an vr idea and I didn't know where to submit it
    Would it be possible to combine tech from bionic limbs to be able to control the character in a game ( eg. Move a limb in real life = move a limb in the game)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Adding 6DOF and handtracking using camera to do so. On oculus go can have phone angled on wall

So the biggest flaws of the go/gear vr is that 6DOF isnt 9n it and you can use the camera to do so

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allow Tax exempt purchases for schools and other non profits throught the Oculus App store

I am a teacher of technology in a 7-12 school and I believe VR is going to be a big item in helping students learn. Right now I can not purchase any apps for our Oculus Go's that we just bought because they don't offer a tax expempt option for our school. It is a law in our state of Vermont that we as a non profit public school will not pay taxes for anything we purchase. This has put a huge damper on what we will be able to accomplish in our schools.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. The platform needs at least 1 racing game...

Seriously, no one kind of semi simulator?
    There is no Forza/Gran turismo/Project cars like.

Should have 1 Oculus AA game for Go/Quest/Rift with different graphics settings (and high quality physics on PC)

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Make Oculus Go Tutorial Environment Available In The Environments Menu

My Go’s environment recently turned into the one from the tutorial due to what I believe was a bug, but I’ve found that it’s now my favourite environment. I don’t see it in the environments menu though and worry that this will be patched out eventually. Please add this environment to the environments list, I find that the ones currently available have a bit too much going on for me but this one feels perfect.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 3D camera

You know what I would like? A simple 3D camera that can share pictues so they can be viewed from the Oculus Go or Quest. You have a great platform that is affordable for viewing 3D pictures, but nothing to generate them. There are a few high-end cameras, but they are for professionals, there needs to be something that takes simple stereoscopic side-by-side pictures that is comparable with modern digital cameras. It's a market that is basically empty and begging to be filled. I'm currently trying to make my own with a Raspberry Pi, but I would gladly ditch it…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Night mode

An option to turn the screen brightness and reduce the blues/color temperature at night. This feature has become ubiquitous on phones, tablets, and computers now. Lots of people use the GO at night and this would be useful for preventing sleep disruption.

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Core Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Minecraft vr

I want Minecraft vr for oculus go as thousands I've been showcasing this too asked does it have Minecraft vr I unfortunately had to say no otherwise they would of bought the product your loosing huge sales by not doing this

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Oculus Go2 << Its already made... not by Oculus >>

Go2 is already Out... Sadly its not from Oculus .. Its Called Skyworth v901

https://skarredghost.com/2019/11/09/skyworth-vr-v901-review/

So here with Oculus Make Go2, As the device may be they made robust .. they are lacking lenses of Go.. Not to mention polish and fluidness of OS or The variety of Content.

If Oculus Them selves not interested in Making GO2 .. Just rebrand these devices with custom made add Oculus Optics, Software and May be change SoC to SD835 and release this device as GO2

Its already Go2 .. You can make out of specs.. its just that optics and software sucks.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Thir facial mask for don't pressure cheekbones & the tip of the nose

Aparently assians needs the alternativd facial mask. I have pressure at the tip of the nose with that. And i have pressure at the cheekbones with the default mask.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Parental control

Need parental control

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Oculus Venues: More Live Sports!

Enjoyed the live NBA experience last night in Venues. Would LOVE to see more marquee events such as soccer (EPL/CL/MLS/etc), American Football, Hockey, Baseball, NCAA Basketball. Can this be a thing please?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add Remote desktop functionality to Oculus TV

With all due respect to both the Bigscreen Beta and Virtual Desktop apps which are both fine apps, there's no harm in adding more options. I think it would be a nice, functional addition to be able to access a PC within Oculus TV . Of course, it should have at least the virtual keyboard and use of the Go controller as a mouse.
    Sometimes there may be issues with connectivity and functionality with both B.S. and V.D. that might run smoother within the Oculus TV app, provided it's a more straightforward, solid link between the PC and the Go. …

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. having two controllers

I think that if you're able to do the two controllers thing please make it so we can play games like beat saber, job simulator and other fun games that you'd be able to play on the oculus rift.

from your biggest fan, Tyler

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Update the Search function for all versions of the Oculus store

This may not be an issue for the Quest library yet but I would like to see this for the Go library. Although there are some useable filters and categories in place, the filters that appear in the "Browse All" section to me is the most comprehensive and useful. I would like to see that as the default filter engine for all categories. Whether it's new releases, top selling, etc., because sometimes its helpful to further isolate just the game types a user might be looking for, especially the free apps from the pay ones. Maybe someone would like to…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base