Oculus Go

Welcome to the Oculus Go feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Go platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Go platform.
  • Core Software: All Oculus Go main menu, navigation, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Venues and Rooms.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Go!
  1. 돋보기 기능 혹은 당겨서 볼 수있는 화면 확대 기능을 추가해줬으면 합니다.

안녕하세요.
    저는 원인불명 선천적 시각장애를 갖고 있습니다.
    초고도근시를 가지고 있어서 사물, 인물, 글자 등을 거리가 좀 되는 곳은 잘 보이지가 않으며 시력 교정 등의 도수 장비도 수술도 안되서 고치질 못합니다.
    물론, 약간은 보이기에 이렇게 글 올립니다.

SKT VR팩 부가서비스를 가입하게 되어 오큘러스Go를 받았습니다.
    착용해보니 다소 거리가 있어서 글자가 거의 보이질 않네요.
    돋보기 기능 혹은 화면 확대 기능이라도 있으면 글자 정도는 좀 볼 수 있을거 같은데..
    부탁드립니다. 기능 추가 좀 해주세요.
    별도로 판매하는 도수렌즈용 도구가 안팔리면
    소프트웨어 유료로 만들어 주세요. 구매하겠습니다.

모든 전자기기는 잘 보이고 잘 들을 수 있는 사람들만 자유롭게 사용할 수 있다는 점으로 맞춰져있다보니 이럴때마다 정말 억울하다 생각이 드네요. …

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Core Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Play games laying down!

I would like to be able to adjust the angle of use so I could play games while laying in bed. I LOVE being able to watch movies while laying down, so why not games !?

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. More selectable environments in Oculus Tv

Why is there only one environment in the Oculus TV section? In the home and navigation screens, there are a few environment choices, although there should be more. But you only have the one scene in a cutout platform surrounded by trees and mountains. I would like to see more options for that. Why not a TV room or movie theater or some other optional living room setups?

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Core Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. My keyboard is so high positioned that i can not edit in the oculus browser url bar. I need to lower the keyboard.. How?! Seems not possible

My keyboard is so high positioned that i can not edit in the oculus browser url bar. I need to lower the keyboard.. How?! Seems not possible.
    I would suggest a function that you can position the keyboard of the oculus browser!! Now it is useless..

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. your Application of nature trek has glitch.and I cant get a direct suport for this problem

you need a direct suport team when people are having problems with the apps they are purchasing

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Google Earth for Oculus GO!!

Is there any plan to make Google Earth available for Oculus GO? I bought one for my two 80+ year old aunts, one of who wanted to visit the town in Italy where her late husband was born and grew up. She was excited to do that, but then I discovered that I could not access Google Earth with the Oculus GO. We were all very disappointed.
    Would LOVE to have Google Earth available on Oculus GO in the near future (remembering that she is over 80)? Thanks!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. WHY THE HECK DOES IT KEEP MAKING ME RESTART ALL MY OCULUS STUFF AND IT DOESNT WORK AND I HAVE TO WAIT LIKE AN HOUR

IMA PUNCH A BABY COW IN ITS MILKING PLACE BC OF U OCULUS (im joking cow fbi dont hunt me down)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Bicycle Tours

I purchased my Oculus Go to use while using a stationary exercise bike. Cycling tour videos would be appreciated.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Please put an Update firmware button.

It's kind of crazy that update happens by chance, and that Oculus support says I must leave my Go for 2 o 4 hours to see if it upgrades by chance. Otherwise I have to Factory Restore it for an upgrade.
    All of this can be solved with a button of are there any updates? and if so, the chance to manually push it at that certain moment.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Ich fände es gut, wenn oculus auch andere bezahlmethoden eingliedern würde. Ich bin kein freund der Kreditkarten .

Ich wär dabei , wenn ihr so wie Google Play auch Paysafe anbieten würdet. Das Problem , wo euer Projekt scheitert, ist , dass ihr volles Vertrauen auf Kreditkarten legt , aber nicht bedenkt, dass die jungen und Mädchen von 10 - 16 Jahren sowas nicht haben . Ich denke , wenn ihr die bezahlmethoden nochmals überdenkt ,würde das euch einen Heiden Absatz ermöglichen. PS Ich war noch nie ein Mensch der auf Pump einkauft. Entweder man hat es , oder eben nicht. Das ist der Gedanke , der in jedem Menschen fruchten sollte.
    Ansonsten , ich bin echt froh…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Chromecast Support

The Oculus Go operating system claims that you’re able to connect to chromecast via your mobile phone, but this isn’t possible. iOS support for Airplay and Chromecast would be great.

58 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Provide phone support for your equipment.

Don't be lazy people. Create a phone support system. Or at a minimum, a live chat service.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Animated and interactive environments in Oculus Home and Navigation screens.

While I like the selection of virtual environments available in the Home menu, I would like to see more. What I think would be interesting is to have more interactive environments. Let's have a living room with a large Tv screen that you can move around in. The Tv screen would display the navigation menu and operate as normal. Or as a radical change, simulate the user positioned in a seat on a moving train or subway car where you can look down a see yourself holding a touch screen tablet, which displays the navigation menu screens and you can…

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. YOU MUST HAVE MULTIPLE PROFILES FOR FAMILIES!!! I REGRET BUYING THIS. Waiting for an update before I’ll recommend to anyone.

YOU MUST HAVE MULTIPLE PROFILES FOR FAMILIES!!! I REGRET BUYING THIS. Waiting for an update before I’ll recommend to anyone.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Backup/Restore System for Apps and Settings

After receiving a forced update my OGO was rendered useless, requiring a full system restore. Once restored, I was forced to reinstall all of my apps and all of my progress, files, etc. was gone. There is no backup/restore system in place for OGO and it's beyond absurd. Let's get this going ASAP.

OGO Post-Update: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fgoCizaER4

40 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Core Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. A future with Retro Gaming support for all Oculus platforms.

Now this is not a post aimed at any certain entity with the Oculus company or participating software contributors. But what I would like to see are those companies take some more interest in an ever growing retro gaming market. Granted, there was the Oculus Arcade app, but I would like to see more in general. Given that almost every gaming platform out there seems to address it with software plus the latest retro game systems being produced, there are ever growing examples of a viable retro gaming market.

Now one could easily say "offer emulation support", but that's not…

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. add oculus rift and quest apps to oculus go

it would be cool to see all oculus rift oculus rift s and oculus quest games in the oculus go store for those who dont have one atleast to try demos or to buy them if its possible someday

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Option to disable the red dot while casting

When the Casting feature is used the user sees a red dot in the top right corner, it would be great if that could be turned off (great for new users to stop them from casting unknowingly but annoying/distracting if you just want to show the device off to family

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base