Oculus Go

Welcome to the Oculus Go feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Go platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Go platform.
  • Core Software: All Oculus Go main menu, navigation, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Venues and Rooms.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Go!
  1. Free trial period for every app!

Why are payed apps not free for say one week so people get a better idea if it is worth the cash?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Create a user guide for Dead and Buried

I thinknDAB is the best GO app there is but I can't find a simple user guide anywhere. It's so frustrating when I always fail at the same level and don't know what I'm doing wrong.
    I want to know why some creatures die but there are no points even when I'm sure they got a headshot. Why is it that in round 10 or 11 when only the red ones come, it seems like I can't shoot fast enough, no matter what I do and always die there. Or sometimes I'm shot from 3 different sides simultaneous so there…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make Oculus Go Tutorial Environment Available In The Environments Menu

My Go’s environment recently turned into the one from the tutorial due to what I believe was a bug, but I’ve found that it’s now my favourite environment. I don’t see it in the environments menu though and worry that this will be patched out eventually. Please add this environment to the environments list, I find that the ones currently available have a bit too much going on for me but this one feels perfect.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Oculus Go Resizable Full Screen Browser

Good morning

I'm very happy of Oculus Go product and I'm also promoting it to my friends but I hope the software will continue to improve because now in some cases it's a little poor. I just wanted to ask you for example if improvements are planned regarding the Oculus Go Browser. I use it for example to enjoy Amazon Prime Video contents with enlarged screen. It would be really useful if the screen, in full screen mode, could be resized to be able to move it away from the eyes because now it's fixed too near and it's too…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. View 3D models

Oculus app to import and view/walk-through 3D models (obj, skp, day, etc) as we can for 360 degree photos. Existing apps are very expensive since they are business oriented and have many more features than needed by the average hobbyist. Perhaps Oculus could partner with a company like SentioVR to bring this time of functionality to regular users.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. restricited access for student/school use

I'm excited to use VR as a teaching tool in our school, however I'm concerned students will be surfing and selecting items that are not educational. Is there a way to restrict access to horror, violent, mature, and gaming related options? If not, I fear we may not be able to use it.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Storage of Oculus Homes Mono wallpapers on hardware and not at server

Mostly its hard to keep oculus WiFi connected every time when user is out with GO, being truly stand alone device and since wallpapers are already made and environment change being offered in library sub menu, why on earth these wallpapers are kept on server side, they can be stored under pictures folder within android OS, Android OS has wallpaper sub directory too, why not put all wallpapers once download forever available on device?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Fix the controller

The up on the touchpad doesn't always work making games that require using up on the touch pad unplayable. It may work a bit then stop. Games like Dreadhalls suffer the most since up is required to walk.

I've seen this complaint on multible reviews for multiple games. Dragon front also uses the up to examine cards but a lot of the time it just don't work. Seen other reviews on that game that also have this problem.

I don't know if this is a software issue or a mass defect in build of the controllers but it is ruining…

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. An App request

Could we get the app called ‘The Grand Canyon VR’ on the Oculus GO, this app is now on Oculus Rift. See YouTube link. https://youtu.be/OCxPUmVaBJ4

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. CANCER GROWS IN ACID MILLEU, DRINK AND EAT

no phosphoric acid in coca cola.
    no flouride in thoothpaste and
    no chloride in tapwater
    no fragging, it causes big environmental damage

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Reset view missing

abe vr, first contact, and toybox are missing "reset view".

in dead and buried, reset view is exactly where it's always been

what the ****?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. In app subtitles!

in every app specification it's not specified if it have subtitles for speechs, only in English too, would be very useful!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add front facing camera with sensors

Add a camera & sensors to the front. Camera can allow user to see out so they can use phone, take breaks, etc. Also allow them to take pictures while still on. Sensors added for people to be able to wave / press hand in front of to pause video or activate camera with Picture in picture view of outside so people such as flight attendants or general public can ask you something etc

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Screenshots & Recording Tabs / Buttons

Add tabs or button shortcuts to let a video share or screenshot be taken directly in any app without leaving. Could be simple buttons in top / bottom right or left of view that are mostly or completely hidden unless remote is held over in which case they appear or opacity strengthens. Then can share, take picture or video directly within any app.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Adjust level of Screen

Allow for the leveling of the screen to be adjusted. In bed for example while laying flat the screen is not positioned directly above even after re-centering.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Gift apps/games to other users

The ability to gift games and apps to other users would be welcome as I often find myself wanting to do so when I come across something I think they'd enjoy.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Awarding points or hearts for using the device

I would be great if you improve the oculus environment as in some 3D chats like There ( there.com) by awarding points or hearts to players and then using the points to give free stuff. That would also helps to buy games. A system like this:

1. Points / hearts for time using the device.
    2. Points / hearts for number of apps downloaded.
    3. Points / hearts for using specific apps like Oculus rooms, etc
    4. Points / hearts for buying games over $5.99, etc.

Free stuff to redeem points:

1. Customizations for the avatars.
    2. Customizations for the…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Many Thanks

I would like to tell you about my use of my GO. I had a stroke a few months ago and hadn't used my GO since, until about 4 weeks ago, when I was helped getting it on my head. and within minutes I found I had better movement in my arms and my wife said my face looked happy. it was almost like id never had the stroke. until I stopped using it. There is hope I will recover fully. . So I would like to thank you guys, and I look forward to the Quest .

Regards
    Danny

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Abylity to stream to other service.

We only have an option to stream to our facebook profile. But we would like to stream to another platforms or minimum able to use the groups or Facebook Gaming section.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Parental control

Need parental control

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)