Oculus Go

Welcome to the Oculus Go feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Go platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Go platform.
  • Core Software: All Oculus Go main menu, navigation, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Venues and Rooms.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Go!
  1. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Phone Mirroring/Notifications

I enjoy having my Oculus go loud so I can't always hear my phone. It would be nice if I was able to check notifications in the headset so I don't have to keep taking it on and off.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Full Gear VR Support/ Emulation/ Store Access for Oculus Go

After viewing the OC6 keynotes and Mr. Carnack's "eulogy" of Gear VR, I'm sure a lot of Go owners question the future of the Oculus Go. Although I'm all for the future plans of the Quest, I like others still see potential in the Go and don't see it as just a media device only.
    Anyway, one radical idea I think is to create some sort of Gear Vr emulation for the Go can access all the remaining Gear Vr apps that dont work natively on the Go. Sure, most apps work already, but we know not all of them,…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sponsor public venues where people can try using the Oculus Go at low/no cost

I am very impressed with the Oculus Go and want to help a friend in a distant US state experience using it, on the theory that she'll want to buy one. Alas, https://live.oculusvr.com/ implies that only Oculus RIft S and Oculus Quest units are on show at retailers. Is that so? You should provide venues where potential buyers can try using the low-cost Oculus Go! Perhaps try stores selling cameras which can capture Go-compatible VR?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make sure users know that TABLETS as well as phones can be used for Oculus Go setup.

Avoid the impression that one needs a telephone to set up the Oculus Go. All one needs is a device running Android 6 or later which is Bluetooth-enabled, right? A tablet works as well as a phone, and I know some people who have tablets INSTEAD of phones. (They use Skype and WiFi to make telephone calls.) A suitable tablet is available starting at ~$30; try to get a telephone unbundled with telephone service as cheaply these days!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Make Virtual Desktop compatible muth the mac. Why would you exclude ios?

Also, why can i not find the Amazon prime app? Why why do i have to vpn block the bbc iplayer when it is blocked for my apple tv, computer already.
    Why cannot i download on the Go my vpn i already use and use that?
    Alan

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Reclamacion envio producto

Buenas tardes según vuestra página el envío se hace en dos días laborables, es decir día 3
    Según ups llega en una semana.
    Por favor he realizado la compra contando con que llegaría el día 3. La hice ayer día 30/12

No me parece correcto.

Quedó a la espera de una solución, es un regalo que he de entregar el día 6 de enero

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add automatic night mode and general improvements to it

Basically supporting automatic night mode to avoid excess of blue light but only at night. Also add the option to configure how warm the screen should be.
    The current option is only manual and with a fixed color temperature.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Gift vouchers

Gift vouchers - I know the kids have long wishlists and need cash to buy them. Where as they could ask for vouchers at Christmas/Birthday!

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Horse Racing

I was interested in coming up with a virtual reality horse racing game and was wondering who I could talk to about making that happen?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Facebook Messenger Support

Add Facebook Messenger support to the Oculus Go chat system, it would be amazing to be able to access my facebook account's messages while in the headset without using the browser, and it looks like you guys are already going for Facebook Integration as it is.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Minecraft vr

I want Minecraft vr for oculus go as thousands I've been showcasing this too asked does it have Minecraft vr I unfortunately had to say no otherwise they would of bought the product your loosing huge sales by not doing this

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Make more experience apps for those with quadriplegia

My son has quadriplegia. The Go frees him from his body and wheelchair for a little while. However, some of the cool experience apps turn off once his caregiver (me) sets it up then transfers the headset to his head. I didnt know this at first so he was quite frustrated. Could you somehow mark apps as being "transferable " ? Also...more apps for those who can only look...and not choose anything once wearing the head set? Thank you from all the moms of great kids who just want to somehow get out of that **** wheelchair.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Next gen oculus go

I was saddened to read that Oculus has no plan for a next gen Go. I already twitted at Jason Rubin about this, but figured it'd be a good idea to post here too.

I think that there's a place for an entry level headset, and that the Oculus Go serves this space nicely. However, there's no real upgrade path except to the Quest. If I like my Go and something happens to it, or I just want to move to a next gen, kind of like I'd do with some other devices.

(By the way, I own a Quest,…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow more than one account on the VR

Allow more than one account to be used on the VR as myself and my partner woukd like to use it on different electronic devices To z7w

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Bluetooth Headphone Supppot

Would be great to be able to use bluetooth headphones with the Oculus Go, seems weird that in 2019 there is a device with audio that does not support bluetooth connectivity.

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Avilable Storage space should be Displayed at Toolbar not buried deep in submenus.

Available storage space should not be buried deep within the menu instead it should be available directly as part of other options on toolbar, i could locate it in all options of android but that is fairly deep.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Power Off Software Switch/Icon on Tool-bar

While in VR it breaks immersion for need to fumble on top of unit then press switch for few seconds to bring that Turnoff option menu, why can't shut down button/icon be permanently allocated on TOOLBAR just like same thing exist in Windows ... A software switch to Shut down windows. Same should be done for Oculus Go.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Give us crunchy roll vr and sword art online go

And can ya fix an problem with putting creddit card information it kepp decling the card and can you give me an code for virtual virtual reality pls

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. PC applicaton

The Go concept is nice and simple. But the setup is not. The Go can already be plugged in to a PC via USB why not have a PC App available.
    The current setup method is frustrating. Now I have to mess with getting wireless and Bluetooth on phones and PCs.
    Thanks, Dale

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base