Oculus Go

Welcome to the Oculus Go feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Go platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Go platform.
  • Core Software: All Oculus Go main menu, navigation, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Venues and Rooms.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Go!
  1. Please make this lighter!

I had neck surgery and it's painful to have the Oculus Go on my head for longer than 30 minutes. My neck has long since healed from that surgery 5 years ago. Your headset is just too heavy.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. plex in oculus tv

Can we get an official plex viewer in oculus tv?

Plex VR has bad jaggies in the video picture itself, and plex content in the menu is fuzzy and hard to read. Plus the controller click bringing up the warning each time is annoying and worthless.

I sideloaded kodi into my oculus tv just so i could install the plex plugin and view smooth, anti-aliased video with subtitles in an easily watchable environment. The picture looks amazing, but its a pain having to go through so many steps getting into it and back out of it if I want to…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. WPA2 enterprise support

We need to be able to connect the Oculus Go to a WPA2 enterprise WiFi network that has a certificate, username and password to access. Currently it just says "Something went wrong" after clicking on the SSID for the WPA2 enterprise network. The iPhone was connected to the WPA2 enterprise WiFi and was paired to the Oculus Go and worked fine if connecting to a WPA2 PSK WiFi.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. make the plastic cover more resilient and not bubble all the time. The second one I have had to return to amazon uk because the bubbling

make the plastic cover more resilient and not bubble all the time. The second one I have had to return to amazon uk because the bubblingis bad without charging it up.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Make Oculus Go Tutorial Environment Available In The Environments Menu

My Go’s environment recently turned into the one from the tutorial due to what I believe was a bug, but I’ve found that it’s now my favourite environment. I don’t see it in the environments menu though and worry that this will be patched out eventually. Please add this environment to the environments list, I find that the ones currently available have a bit too much going on for me but this one feels perfect.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Stable record of video inside headset and transfer to PC

The transfer of recorded video to PC is very unstable. All recordings that doesn´t get a timestamp after recording can not be viewed on a PC after transfer.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add automatic night mode and general improvements to it

Basically supporting automatic night mode to avoid excess of blue light but only at night. Also add the option to configure how warm the screen should be.
    The current option is only manual and with a fixed color temperature.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Spreading vr use

This idea will revolutionize the real world and multi media, just by simply getting any/all your vr devices compatible with camera devices, where professionals do not need to focus their eye vision to the camera scope or led screen of their camera. Imagize just putting on your device and calibrating the camera to the best effect everything would be easier and on a different perspective. Thats all... ey give me some credit if you can make this happen

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. it is not about improving a product

i have an idea for a product for the Oculus rift, it is about d&d. contact me if you all are interested

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. need disposable foam for utilization in healthcare clinical settings

Need disposable foam for infection control purposes for use in a clinical setting, thanks !

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Oculus Arcade Needs a Huge Update

It’s my killer app and the first one I show people that want to try VR, but it is so bugged to ****. After selecting Bandai, Midway, or Sega, you can’t back out and find something else. If you try to leave the room, then the app just shuts down and tells you that you have to open it again. The game also freezes the cabinet sometimes and you have to restart the app in order to get it working.

Another problem is that high scores do not save. I keep getting the option to put my scores in, but…

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Oculus Go: The Quest proving grounds.

Another way to keep the Go as a viable platform (which has been suggested before in past posts by others) is to encourage game developers of upcoming Quest titles to produce smaller demos for play on the Go. Given the fact there are standards that the Oculus company requires for titles to be approved, it might be useful to post such lower level demos to see how well the consumers respond to them. Of course, the ever growing requests (including my own post) to add 2nd Oculus go controller support comes into play, if it's still possible to achieve.

Well…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Adding 6DOF and handtracking using camera to do so. On oculus go can have phone angled on wall

So the biggest flaws of the go/gear vr is that 6DOF isnt 9n it and you can use the camera to do so

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Oculus Guest House for all VR

To be able to visit the unique house with unique functions of each VR but that Oculus Quest, Oculus rift, Oculus go the houses all are compatible for vicitarce. Of course the Oculus go house would be more bacica. And it would be nice to have a home for the products in compatible Steam VR. And that a Salon with games for all VR can enter, play and interact.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Voice control for Multimedia

Add the option to use the mic to play the multimedia and multimedia apps. That would be helpful if the controller runs out of battery for instance.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Gift vouchers

Gift vouchers - I know the kids have long wishlists and need cash to buy them. Where as they could ask for vouchers at Christmas/Birthday!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 3D camera

You know what I would like? A simple 3D camera that can share pictues so they can be viewed from the Oculus Go or Quest. You have a great platform that is affordable for viewing 3D pictures, but nothing to generate them. There are a few high-end cameras, but they are for professionals, there needs to be something that takes simple stereoscopic side-by-side pictures that is comparable with modern digital cameras. It's a market that is basically empty and begging to be filled. I'm currently trying to make my own with a Raspberry Pi, but I would gladly ditch it…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Need to be able to ask a question (not choose a question you have pre-determined on the "support" page. Preferably on front of page.

ability to phone or chat support - is very important - it's factoring into decisions to buy your product - or go elsewhere.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Please don't hide prices and sales for already purchased titles

When I buy a game and like it, I want to recommend it to people. If I know that the game is on sale, I might post about it to Reddit, or otherwise tell people it's a good opportunity to buy it.

Unfortunately, once I buy a game I no longer see its price or see it in the sale list, which means that Oculus is killing any potential word of mouth advertising.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Thank You. My FB Post

“Four Generations Day”
    Miranda, Aaron, Fox and I went down to see Mom and Don for her B-day. It was one of those perfect days.
    Cake said Happy B-day Mom, Grandma and Great Grandma.
    We got her “Oculus” (360° VR immersion) that will take her anywhere in the world from the comfort of her own home.
    For someone with limited mobility Oculus provides exercise to the eyes, head, neck, upper body, arms and fingers, all while having fun.
    (Looking around) (pointing at things) Mom was amazed by the experience and realism.
    I think anyone with limited mobility should have this…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base