Oculus Go

Welcome to the Oculus Go feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Go platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Go platform.
  • Core Software: All Oculus Go main menu, navigation, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Venues and Rooms.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Go!
  1. Provide phone support for your equipment.

Don't be lazy people. Create a phone support system. Or at a minimum, a live chat service.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Higher resolution video playback via rendering technology

There is currently existing enterprise software (visbit) that allows for much higher resolution -8K or even 10K- VR video playback on the Go by using a dynamic rendering technology. Something like that could (should?) be integrated into the core software of the mobile headsets, so that they could play VR videos with resolutions well beyond their hardware graphics limits.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bicycle Tours

I purchased my Oculus Go to use while using a stationary exercise bike. Cycling tour videos would be appreciated.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Remove authorization in helmet for sending files from PC to helmet internal storage

Everything is in the title. This is really boring to be forced to put the helmet on to authorize file transfer from PC to helmet internal storage.
    The authorization should have a checkbox saying "Don't ask me that in the future".

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. See password

The oculus is great and all, but one thing. I-- my mom💢 created my account . She signed in with HER FACEBOOK. She is officially a crazy lady! You guessed it, I don't know her facebook and she refuses to tell me. I assum the password was set to some factory password or some "strong suggestion password" from google. I don't know how to check the password... when I am in the oculus app, I selected settings. Then I selected two factor. Then it said that my password was **********. Can I please actually SEE the password, so I can…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Netflix improvements: +10 & -10 seconds buttons (rewind, forward)

Rewind & forward buttons.

Curved screen like VR Desktop, with the lens curvature.

¿Do have 60 FPS with anti chromatic aberration filter? More battery

Screen overclock to 75 Hz for PAL european content (25 FPS) with no juddering

71.928 FPS mode for NTSC content with no juddering

When someone usually watches videos on 71.976/75 Hz monitors, suddenly have super perception to judder, but most of TVs are 60 Hz, so this would be advantages for to play multimedia on Oculus devices.

By default multimedia players apply pull down 2:3 forcing judder, then 71.928/75 FPS modes should don't appy pull down.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. We need tabs/folders to organize our library.

I want to be able to separate my games from my other apps and media players.

Also a way to hide uninstalled apps.

Also a file explorer that I can use without hooking up my headset to a PC. I can download stuff using the vr web browser but there is no way for me to move the downloaded file to other folders.

54 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Core Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 돋보기 기능 혹은 당겨서 볼 수있는 화면 확대 기능을 추가해줬으면 합니다.

안녕하세요.
    저는 원인불명 선천적 시각장애를 갖고 있습니다.
    초고도근시를 가지고 있어서 사물, 인물, 글자 등을 거리가 좀 되는 곳은 잘 보이지가 않으며 시력 교정 등의 도수 장비도 수술도 안되서 고치질 못합니다.
    물론, 약간은 보이기에 이렇게 글 올립니다.

SKT VR팩 부가서비스를 가입하게 되어 오큘러스Go를 받았습니다.
    착용해보니 다소 거리가 있어서 글자가 거의 보이질 않네요.
    돋보기 기능 혹은 화면 확대 기능이라도 있으면 글자 정도는 좀 볼 수 있을거 같은데..
    부탁드립니다. 기능 추가 좀 해주세요.
    별도로 판매하는 도수렌즈용 도구가 안팔리면
    소프트웨어 유료로 만들어 주세요. 구매하겠습니다.

모든 전자기기는 잘 보이고 잘 들을 수 있는 사람들만 자유롭게 사용할 수 있다는 점으로 맞춰져있다보니 이럴때마다 정말 억울하다 생각이 드네요. …

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. REVIVE ROOMS!

i got go for Christmas and was exited to see rooms after hearing of it but all that happened was basically a neon flashing sign saying "hey you didn't get this experience but hey, buy another headset twice as expensive and get a future release that's probabally worse!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Optics are very grainy.

Shouldn't the images be sharp? Everything is very grainy.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Please put an Update firmware button.

It's kind of crazy that update happens by chance, and that Oculus support says I must leave my Go for 2 o 4 hours to see if it upgrades by chance. Otherwise I have to Factory Restore it for an upgrade.
    All of this can be solved with a button of are there any updates? and if so, the chance to manually push it at that certain moment.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. YOU MUST HAVE MULTIPLE PROFILES FOR FAMILIES!!! I REGRET BUYING THIS. Waiting for an update before I’ll recommend to anyone.

YOU MUST HAVE MULTIPLE PROFILES FOR FAMILIES!!! I REGRET BUYING THIS. Waiting for an update before I’ll recommend to anyone.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Change Oculus go home screen layout to the previous version. New update stinks.

The new layout update for the Oculus go home screen/controls was unnecessary and unneeded. These changes were not beneficial. Sometimes the environment looks distorted and blurry now, the display screens and browser window were made smaller but closer. It feels like its more pressed up to your face then before which feels more uncomfortable. The full screen function on the browser no longer reduces the brightness of the background environment which was a nice feature on the previous version.. If there is a way to roll back to the previous layout of Oculus GO home layout I would like to…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. new oculus go version

2 controllers with oculus quest look alike with all quest and rift apps

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Overhaul positional systems for comfort whilst watching media laying on my back

I watch a lot of media whilst lying in bed on my back, facing the ceiling. When I exit some of these apps (such as YouTube VR), despite having centred the Go to face the ceiling, the menu bar/option to 'quit' or 'resume' the app is out of view down at my feet, causing me to need to sit up and bend in a painful way.

I'd like the Go to remember that when I centre my view on a point on the ceiling, everything else should appear around that point. It would also be nice, similarly, to be able…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Create a V.R. game of the BIBLE from Genesis to Revolations. Each book a new game combining smaller books. Or sell the whole thing as 1

Each book a new game. Think of the action. It would be like the creation of the THE TEN COMMANDMENTS staring Charleton Heston back in 56. With one MAJOR difference. You are there.
    The smaller books combined, or sell the whole thing as a collector's set. Yea, I'd buy it, and so would most people I know. Along with the V.R. set to play them.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Slim version with pancake lens, real IPD & myopia & astigmatism

Pico VR glasses 2020: 120 grams

Has myopia adjustment & IPD with pancake lens and is 3DOF

Next step should be Quest slim (with no pentile)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Oculus Library remove apps/games permanently

In the new oculus go update can you add
    remove apps and games from the library permanently
    in the oculus go

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Easier access to MAC address of unit

Since I have an access list on my wifi to control who is allowed to connect, I think the MAC address of the unit should be written in the same place as the serial number. It would simplify the setting up of the wifi connection. I had to "allow all" and then record the MAC address when the unit had connected, add it to the config and then enable "allow list". A bit akward.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base