Oculus Go

Welcome to the Oculus Go feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Go platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Go platform.
  • Core Software: All Oculus Go main menu, navigation, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Venues and Rooms.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Go!
  1. Amazon Prime Video application should be available in all countries where the service is available, in particular in Poland

I see no legal or technical resons for making the application available only in US and UK, as the service is available in Poland for some time already.

BTW, I've been mislead by the mail from Oculus (Big announcements. Huge additions.) which didn't mentioned the limited availability of the application and created the Prime account unnecessarily (fortunately they have a free trial period).

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Thir facial mask for don't pressure cheekbones & the tip of the nose

Aparently assians needs the alternativd facial mask. I have pressure at the tip of the nose with that. And i have pressure at the cheekbones with the default mask.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bluetooth Headphone Supppot

Would be great to be able to use bluetooth headphones with the Oculus Go, seems weird that in 2019 there is a device with audio that does not support bluetooth connectivity.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Release Notes

Post release with the latest oculus updates. Along with the listing the version being installed a nice brief list of updates/fixes would be nice instead of guessing what's new.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. FXAA+Fine sharpen postprocess filter

Testing PC ReShade that combo works nicely with extremely low performance cost. MSAA x4 cost is x3 or more.

Would be a good option for decrease hot in summer preventing overheat issues. Also could give more SSAA.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 60 FPS with anti chromatic aberration filter

Low power mode disables the filter and falls to 60 Hz but i hate the chromatic aberration.

I would use that mode as default for prevent overheat issues, more important in summer.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. WPA2 enterprise support

We need to be able to connect the Oculus Go to a WPA2 enterprise WiFi network that has a certificate, username and password to access. Currently it just says "Something went wrong" after clicking on the SSID for the WPA2 enterprise network. The iPhone was connected to the WPA2 enterprise WiFi and was paired to the Oculus Go and worked fine if connecting to a WPA2 PSK WiFi.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Oculus Go Kiosk Mode

Ability to run 1 app from start. Option to disable controller calibration.

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Core Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Night mode

An option to turn the screen brightness and reduce the blues/color temperature at night. This feature has become ubiquitous on phones, tablets, and computers now. Lots of people use the GO at night and this would be useful for preventing sleep disruption.

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Core Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Oculus Guest House for all VR

To be able to visit the unique house with unique functions of each VR but that Oculus Quest, Oculus rift, Oculus go the houses all are compatible for vicitarce. Of course the Oculus go house would be more bacica. And it would be nice to have a home for the products in compatible Steam VR. And that a Salon with games for all VR can enter, play and interact.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Stereo 3D true depth Oculus Go Home

Current Go home environment is monoscopic? No Stereo depth perception on anything but the UI?it feel like a tiny person suspended in mid air. It’s impossible to relax in it because there is no scale. I love SKYBOX VR PLAYERS 3D home environment in mountains is really nice because it feels like a space. The Oculus Go environment just feels wrong because of the lack of scale. Please make provision for one true 3D home space.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Power Off Software Switch/Icon on Tool-bar

While in VR it breaks immersion for need to fumble on top of unit then press switch for few seconds to bring that Turnoff option menu, why can't shut down button/icon be permanently allocated on TOOLBAR just like same thing exist in Windows ... A software switch to Shut down windows. Same should be done for Oculus Go.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Oculus Arcade Needs a Huge Update

It’s my killer app and the first one I show people that want to try VR, but it is so bugged to ****. After selecting Bandai, Midway, or Sega, you can’t back out and find something else. If you try to leave the room, then the app just shuts down and tells you that you have to open it again. The game also freezes the cabinet sometimes and you have to restart the app in order to get it working.

Another problem is that high scores do not save. I keep getting the option to put my scores in, but…

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. The platform needs at least 1 racing game...

Seriously, no one kind of semi simulator?
    There is no Forza/Gran turismo/Project cars like.

Should have 1 Oculus AA game for Go/Quest/Rift with different graphics settings (and high quality physics on PC)

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Next gen oculus go

I was saddened to read that Oculus has no plan for a next gen Go. I already twitted at Jason Rubin about this, but figured it'd be a good idea to post here too.

I think that there's a place for an entry level headset, and that the Oculus Go serves this space nicely. However, there's no real upgrade path except to the Quest. If I like my Go and something happens to it, or I just want to move to a next gen, kind of like I'd do with some other devices.

(By the way, I own a Quest,…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Language filter for matchmaking and social apps

I don't use Venues because the content is in english and people speaks english.

In Big screen, Alt spaces... All is in english

We should have a filter for search our native language speakers

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. need disposable foam for utilization in healthcare clinical settings

Need disposable foam for infection control purposes for use in a clinical setting, thanks !

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Support Oculus Go in More Countries

Oculus is missing a super huge market by ignoring INDIA, we have one of the fairly fast growing economy in world, super expensive smart phones like Galaxy S10 and Iphone X being sold like hot cake, Oculus Go and Quest are not expensive devices for their value for money. Oculus Must properly introduce VR Red-pill to india, I am more than happy to help as some what happy customer (some what since my rift does not have warranty or RMA support in my country while purchased from USA).

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Accomodation for a vision problem (Aniseikonia)

Hi, to accomodate for aniseikonia, I'd like to increase display zoom incrementally one sided from 0 to 5 %. I know that it can be made on an app basis by requesting each app developer individually. But practically speaking, it would be much better if that feature would be available in the GO operating system globally.
    Is there a workarround via debug mode perhaps?
    Would you please help my father to see stereo 3D the first time in his life?

Thanks for your consideration
    Regards, Christian

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow Tax exempt purchases for schools and other non profits throught the Oculus App store

I am a teacher of technology in a 7-12 school and I believe VR is going to be a big item in helping students learn. Right now I can not purchase any apps for our Oculus Go's that we just bought because they don't offer a tax expempt option for our school. It is a law in our state of Vermont that we as a non profit public school will not pay taxes for anything we purchase. This has put a huge damper on what we will be able to accomplish in our schools.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base