Oculus Go

Welcome to the Oculus Go feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Go platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Go platform.
  • Core Software: All Oculus Go main menu, navigation, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Venues and Rooms.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Go!
  1. You can trade in your go for a quest at stores

Not long after the release of the oculus go came out the quest came and I think that many go players were disappointed with the how the go is a worse version of a quest and we could trade in a go for a quest

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. add oculus rift and quest apps to oculus go

it would be cool to see all oculus rift oculus rift s and oculus quest games in the oculus go store for those who dont have one atleast to try demos or to buy them if its possible someday

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Allow Tax exempt purchases for schools and other non profits throught the Oculus App store

I am a teacher of technology in a 7-12 school and I believe VR is going to be a big item in helping students learn. Right now I can not purchase any apps for our Oculus Go's that we just bought because they don't offer a tax expempt option for our school. It is a law in our state of Vermont that we as a non profit public school will not pay taxes for anything we purchase. This has put a huge damper on what we will be able to accomplish in our schools.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Update the Search function for all versions of the Oculus store

This may not be an issue for the Quest library yet but I would like to see this for the Go library. Although there are some useable filters and categories in place, the filters that appear in the "Browse All" section to me is the most comprehensive and useful. I would like to see that as the default filter engine for all categories. Whether it's new releases, top selling, etc., because sometimes its helpful to further isolate just the game types a user might be looking for, especially the free apps from the pay ones. Maybe someone would like to…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Gift vouchers

Gift vouchers - I know the kids have long wishlists and need cash to buy them. Where as they could ask for vouchers at Christmas/Birthday!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please don't hide prices and sales for already purchased titles

When I buy a game and like it, I want to recommend it to people. If I know that the game is on sale, I might post about it to Reddit, or otherwise tell people it's a good opportunity to buy it.

Unfortunately, once I buy a game I no longer see its price or see it in the sale list, which means that Oculus is killing any potential word of mouth advertising.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Job simulator on oculus go

The game job simulator is a very good game and me and many others would be thrilled to see it on the store on oculus go the game would be compatible to the way you play on oculus go

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. having two controllers

I think that if you're able to do the two controllers thing please make it so we can play games like beat saber, job simulator and other fun games that you'd be able to play on the oculus rift.

from your biggest fan, Tyler

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Dont keep every installed/uninstalled app in not installed section or make separete section for purchased and not installed.

I thought first how good the not installed section for those app purchased and deleted because the space but very disturbing to mix there with lot of just tried unusable apps or those I didnt like

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Gift apps/games to other users

The ability to gift games and apps to other users would be welcome as I often find myself wanting to do so when I come across something I think they'd enjoy.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. It would be great if we could buy direct from you in South Africa. Any chance of this we are a school looking to purchase quite a few.

It would be great if we could buy direct from you in South Africa. Any chance of this we are a school looking to purchase quite a few oculus go for classroom use. The rand dollar hits us so hard and makes so much out of our reach. What are the chances?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. In app subtitles!

in every app specification it's not specified if it have subtitles for speechs, only in English too, would be very useful!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. amino acids, OPC, Antioxidants, energiced water, we need to buy Stemtech Corporation(they don't even write ingredients in the outside)

we need a complete change in agrartechnology, there is a big need in the production of (essential) aminoacids. OPC/7 BerrysExtrackt.
    And then: big price rice, not good.

Biodiversity, stop fragging. Magnetic Motors in Cars
    free energy:
    https://www.pinterest.de/felicis0494/free-energy/

does sth of the adds work?

all ingredients should be written in clear letters, so everybody can read what's inside the product and decide if it we to consume it.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base