Oculus Go

Welcome to the Oculus Go feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Go platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Go platform.
  • Core Software: All Oculus Go main menu, navigation, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Venues and Rooms.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Go!
  1. Correct translation

I am using the Finnish version of UI and noticed a funny translation for the word "casting". That is translated as "Näyttelijät", which means "actors". There's no really a good translation for the word in Finnish, but the closest one could be something like "Peilaus", which means "Mirroring". Or "Lähetys", which translates to "broadcasting". As of now, the translation just makes no sense at all. And after you click the button, it still has further instructions in English.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. sell a replacement controller

I couldn’t find a replacement controller in the store only ones for the quest. So that is frustrating maybe the store needs to be easier or they need to sell that I don’t know. But also it should be on amazon like the headset

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I challenge Oculus to donate a large portion of Oculus Go & Quests to Nursing Facilities & Hospitals. In addition to creating a library

I challenge Oculus to donate a large portion of Oculus Go & Quests to Nursing Facilities & Hospitals. In addition to creating a library of 360 high res videos and applications so the Elderly & Sick can relive things of their. Past and be able to travel to cities and parks around world. Stop trying to just male money

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Create more stock!!

Been months of waiting and still don't have any available for purchase?? This is certainly upsetting!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. More customizable accessibility features for those with handicaps.

Hi there

I have physical disability where I have very little use of my hands and fingers. I have found that if I unpair the controller the pointer is replaced by a dot which follows my gaze. I can point the dot with my head at a video to open but there is no way to click it without the controller.
    It would be great if there was a way to

disable the pointer on the controller so that I can use my gaze to point at something and just use the clicker to select and play a video

or…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. oculus tv / fandangonow app - REMOVE THE BLUE INVITE PEOPLE BUTTON IN BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER - IT RUINS MOVIES

oculus tv / fandangonow app - REMOVE THE BLUE INVITE PEOPLE BUTTON IN BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER - IT RUINS MOVIES. I finally found you can buy 3d movies in fandangonow and I cant even stand to watch them because the blue symbol is literally ONE CM from your 3d experience... it completely takes you out of it and I have to constantly pretend it does not bother me or take up the frame because it does. So our only option on Oculus Go to watch 3d movies that are bareable is on BigScreen and you cant even buy the movies...…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Support for two controllers

Help me please.
    I believe the Oculus go should have two controllers.I do not require that the standard set includes two controllers.I want you, as good developers, to add support for two controllers in the mobile application (for the Oculus go).Thank you for your attention. Your Russian friend (and sorry for my poor English).
    Waiting for an email reply)

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Why do you make getting refunds for bad APPs so difficult? NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT AS ADVERTISED

Why do you make refunds for bad APPs so difficult? NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT AS ADVERTISED and no payment history ????????????????

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. REVIVE ROOMS!

i got go for Christmas and was exited to see rooms after hearing of it but all that happened was basically a neon flashing sign saying "hey you didn't get this experience but hey, buy another headset twice as expensive and get a future release that's probabally worse!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Amazon Prime VR - should have a settings option to ignore head movement. (keep the theatre screen in view even though head is rotating)

Amazon Prime VR - should have a settings option to ignore head movement. (keep the theatre screen in view even though head is rotating)

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Can you all add support for Kindle Books but make it so I can lay on my back in bed and read if I want to? Thanks.

Can you all add support for Kindle Books and make it so I can lay on my back in bed and read if I want to? Thanks.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Bicycle Tours

I purchased my Oculus Go to use while using a stationary exercise bike. Cycling tour videos would be appreciated.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please put an Update firmware button.

It's kind of crazy that update happens by chance, and that Oculus support says I must leave my Go for 2 o 4 hours to see if it upgrades by chance. Otherwise I have to Factory Restore it for an upgrade.
    All of this can be solved with a button of are there any updates? and if so, the chance to manually push it at that certain moment.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. How about some Kart racing games?

Can you please invent some Kart driving games similar to Mario Kart? How about some free roaming driving games, or games where you can roam around and find things like in Mario games?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Google Earth for Oculus GO!!

Is there any plan to make Google Earth available for Oculus GO? I bought one for my two 80+ year old aunts, one of who wanted to visit the town in Italy where her late husband was born and grew up. She was excited to do that, but then I discovered that I could not access Google Earth with the Oculus GO. We were all very disappointed.
    Would LOVE to have Google Earth available on Oculus GO in the near future (remembering that she is over 80)? Thanks!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Optics are very grainy.

Shouldn't the images be sharp? Everything is very grainy.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Facebook Messenger Support

Add Facebook Messenger support to the Oculus Go chat system, it would be amazing to be able to access my facebook account's messages while in the headset without using the browser, and it looks like you guys are already going for Facebook Integration as it is.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Create a V.R. game of the BIBLE from Genesis to Revolations. Each book a new game combining smaller books. Or sell the whole thing as 1

Each book a new game. Think of the action. It would be like the creation of the THE TEN COMMANDMENTS staring Charleton Heston back in 56. With one MAJOR difference. You are there.
    The smaller books combined, or sell the whole thing as a collector's set. Yea, I'd buy it, and so would most people I know. Along with the V.R. set to play them.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Give us crunchy roll vr and sword art online go

And can ya fix an problem with putting creddit card information it kepp decling the card and can you give me an code for virtual virtual reality pls

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base