Oculus Go

Welcome to the Oculus Go feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Go platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Go platform.
  • Core Software: All Oculus Go main menu, navigation, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Venues and Rooms.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Go!
  1. having two controllers

I think that if you're able to do the two controllers thing please make it so we can play games like beat saber, job simulator and other fun games that you'd be able to play on the oculus rift.

from your biggest fan, Tyler

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Improved control: second Go controller with a thumbstick

From my point of view the main limitation of the Go for games isn't 3 DoF or the limited hardware, but the controller. With only a trigger, a (clickable) touchpad and a back button, games often struggle to offer a good method of control.

Even just adding a shoulder bumper or the like might help in some cases (for example in Pinball FX2), but a second Go controller with a thumb stick should do the trick in adding the right amount of interactivity, achieving most of what a game controller can do and some things it can't (such as separate…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. To support more gamepads! I have Xone v1 & 2 and PS4 v2 and 2 iPega and i still cant't play Oculus Arcade

Herebound and others are waste of money for me.

I used a few tutorials but nothing, the mobile app does not detect my gamepads.

I'd like to play with PS4 v2...

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. need disposable foam for utilization in healthcare clinical settings

Need disposable foam for infection control purposes for use in a clinical setting, thanks !

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Multiplayer games for all VR

I would like to play a multiplayer cross-platform game in which devices such as airplane joystick, arcade stick, touch, xbox control, car steering wheel, ect, all have a function for something specific to the game. I would like that each helmet either Oculus Go, Oculus rift, Oculus quest or compatible with steam VR can enter the game to play a character adapted to the virtual helmet itself with unique qualities of each helmet in the game. It would be nice to be in a world where all the VRs participate. Thank you

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Accomodation for a vision problem (Aniseikonia)

Hi, to accomodate for aniseikonia, I'd like to increase display zoom incrementally one sided from 0 to 5 %. I know that it can be made on an app basis by requesting each app developer individually. But practically speaking, it would be much better if that feature would be available in the GO operating system globally.
    Is there a workarround via debug mode perhaps?
    Would you please help my father to see stereo 3D the first time in his life?

Thanks for your consideration
    Regards, Christian

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. A section of known issues on the website, app, or in the settings section of the HMDs with progress statuses (Known, In Progress, Finished)

A section of known issues on the website, app, or in the settings section of the HMDs with progress statuses (Known, In Progress, Finished)

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Adjust level of Screen

Allow for the leveling of the screen to be adjusted. In bed for example while laying flat the screen is not positioned directly above even after re-centering.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. enable GPS functionality

The Oculus Go Snapdragon chip has GPS functionality, it would be great to be able to selectively turn it on. The reason is to be able to track VR headsets that I propose leasing out.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Awarding points or hearts for using the device

I would be great if you improve the oculus environment as in some 3D chats like There ( there.com) by awarding points or hearts to players and then using the points to give free stuff. That would also helps to buy games. A system like this:

1. Points / hearts for time using the device.

2. Points / hearts for number of apps downloaded.

3. Points / hearts for using specific apps like Oculus rooms, etc

4. Points / hearts for buying games over $5.99, etc.

Free stuff to redeem points:

1. Customizations for the avatars.

2. Customizations for the oculus rooms.

3. Games (Totally free or…
    5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Being able to remove previous headsets from account without factory reset.

I had a defective Oculus Go that I got set up but couldn't remove/factory reset from my account. Now it's always there and it forces me to choose my new headset from a list everytime I need to do anything. There needs to be a secondary option to remove a headset for any reason. There is literally no reason why this doesn't exist.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Support HBO or at least the Hulu HBO Add-in

I would love to see an HBO Go app or even if you could support the Hulu HBO Add-In so I could watch Game of Thrones on the Oculus Go. Currently I have a Hulu subscription with the HBO Add-in but the Oculus does not support or allow me to watch/stream any of the HBO content.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Include downloaded content in storage manager app size values

Storage manager only shows the app size, it doesn't include downloaded content. Cirque Du Soleil shows up as ~50mb even though I've downloaded over 5GB of content. This makes it annoying to find what is using up your storage when it's full. I have to manually hunt through every app to find downloaded content to clear out.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Keep GO support

While I only used Rooms and games while traveling, I was ready to upgrade to Quest. No more. After barely 2 years since friends and family purchased the GO for cheap fun, GO is ending and support will end in 2022. I'll purchase elsewhere.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add vudu

Add vudu to the list i got movies on there that id like to watch

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. YOU MUST HAVE MULTIPLE PROFILES FOR FAMILIES!!! I REGRET BUYING THIS. Waiting for an update before I’ll recommend to anyone.

YOU MUST HAVE MULTIPLE PROFILES FOR FAMILIES!!! I REGRET BUYING THIS. Waiting for an update before I’ll recommend to anyone.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. New oculus Go update made home screen smaller and too close to the eyes which really hurts

Recently, my oculus go got updated to latest version and the home screen got smaller and moved too close to the eyes which really hurts when using. Please fix this issue or let the user choose the screen distance of the home menu. Please and thanks.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow more than one account on the VR

Allow more than one account to be used on the VR as myself and my partner woukd like to use it on different electronic devices To z7w

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Higher resolution video playback via rendering technology

There is currently existing enterprise software (visbit) that allows for much higher resolution -8K or even 10K- VR video playback on the Go by using a dynamic rendering technology. Something like that could (should?) be integrated into the core software of the mobile headsets, so that they could play VR videos with resolutions well beyond their hardware graphics limits.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Improve Oculus Go for Home Bound and those with somewhat limited teachnical skills.

Oculus Go can be ideal for those that are homebound, those with limited technical background, and those who suffer from handicaps or financial constraints that preclude them from travel or going to movies or outside recreational activities. Oculus Go is used by some seniors and those homebound, but I feel it could be used by many more if it can be modified so that a family member or caregiver can view and navigate the on line viewing screen for the disabled. If one has limited technological skills, some limitations in cognition, or even if one is paralyzed, he or she…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base