Oculus Go

Welcome to the Oculus Go feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Go platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Go platform.
  • Core Software: All Oculus Go main menu, navigation, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Venues and Rooms.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Go!
  1. Oculus Guest House for all VR

To be able to visit the unique house with unique functions of each VR but that Oculus Quest, Oculus rift, Oculus go the houses all are compatible for vicitarce. Of course the Oculus go house would be more bacica. And it would be nice to have a home for the products in compatible Steam VR. And that a Salon with games for all VR can enter, play and interact.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Core Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Adding more background environments to oculus tv and menu for the oculus go..

I generally like having the different background choices for the menu and certain apps. I just find it odd that you can't change the background or adjust the screen size for the interface in the Oculus TV section on Oculus go. I would like to see that function as well as additional background environments in the menu screens. Maybe even the ability to add user background environments as well if producers are willing to do it. Experiment with some animated ones as well. Thanks.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. FXAA+Fine sharpen postprocess filter

Testing PC ReShade that combo works nicely with extremely low performance cost. MSAA x4 cost is x3 or more.

Would be a good option for decrease hot in summer preventing overheat issues. Also could give more SSAA.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 60 FPS with anti chromatic aberration filter

Low power mode disables the filter and falls to 60 Hz but i hate the chromatic aberration.

I would use that mode as default for prevent overheat issues, more important in summer.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Oculus Go Resizable Full Screen Browser

Good morning

I'm very happy of Oculus Go product and I'm also promoting it to my friends but I hope the software will continue to improve because now in some cases it's a little poor. I just wanted to ask you for example if improvements are planned regarding the Oculus Go Browser. I use it for example to enjoy Amazon Prime Video contents with enlarged screen. It would be really useful if the screen, in full screen mode, could be resized to be able to move it away from the eyes because now it's fixed too near and it's too…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Older games to VR

It would be cool to see games like Guitar Hero or band hero brought to life in VR, the latest songs being played by us wether it be a multiplayer where other users can listen to us or single player where we can play in front of a realistic crowd. Other cool games to see with a VR twist would be mortal kombat, how cool would it be to play as your favorite character and fight another. Or play a game as a super hero and be able to fight crime.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Bulk Device Deployment and Management Option

Ability to deploy and manage devices in bulk including locking down settings and having centralized app management.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow audio output to both the headphone jack and built in speakers simultaneously.

I'd like a configurable option to allow audio output to both the headphone jack and the Go's built in speakers simultaneously.

The use case for this is probably small but I'd like to be able to use the headphone jack for a tactile transducer (Subpac) in conjunction with normal audio from the Go's built in audio (prefer not to use headphones / more comfortable / fewer cables).

For me this would be ideal for a game like Thumper or watching movies in any of the Go's media players.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Sync Events to a iCal/Google Calendar feed

I would love to have an autogenerated iCal/Google Calendar feed created with all events I mark Interested in that I can import to my Google Calendar or other calendar app.

For example many services let you create a universal iCal calendar feed URL that can be imported into gCal, iCal, Outlook, etc.

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/72bj8rtor1lfioi0%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

This would be great for increasing user participation because I think a lot of people simply forget when the events are and the notification system is a bit weak. A calendar feed would help people to actually plan to be around for the event. More participation would…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Gift Cards

It would be nice to be able to buy gift cards that Oculus users could use to purchase games. If not gift cards, allow people to put money on a user's account. Currently I have no way of 'gifting' a game to an Oculus user.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Update: Full screen software support for Google Cardboard and Daydream apps

This is an add on request to something I posted previously.
    With the recent announcement about discontinued support for both cardboard and daydream support, I would like to see some consideration by developers to negotiate support for both these platforms on at least the Oculus go.
    The first reason is to continue use of at least the numerous apps available. Although they may be of lower quality in comparison, it still represents content that can be added to the vast library already in place.
    The second reason is for preservation purposes in case such apps no longer become available.
    A…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Gift vouchers

Gift vouchers - I know the kids have long wishlists and need cash to buy them. Where as they could ask for vouchers at Christmas/Birthday!

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Phone Mirroring/Notifications

I enjoy having my Oculus go loud so I can't always hear my phone. It would be nice if I was able to check notifications in the headset so I don't have to keep taking it on and off.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. having two controllers

I think that if you're able to do the two controllers thing please make it so we can play games like beat saber, job simulator and other fun games that you'd be able to play on the oculus rift.

from your biggest fan, Tyler

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Separate the App Purchased from the Free

I would like the menu of the oculus go in the app section, you can see separately the App purchased from the Free. Since it is annoying to have to look for the app purchased in the middle of so many free.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Gallery

Oculus Gallery doesn't allow for accurate viewing of 3d photographs less than 180 degrees field of view. The closet thing we can do is use the 3d180 option which stretches the stereo image across a half sphere, distorting it.

This suggestion is to add an additional image view more that allowed you to look at a 3d image in parallel or straight on, such as into a presinium box. The effect would allow someone to vote a traditional rectangular photograph in stereo 3d without distorting to a sphere.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. View 3D models

Oculus app to import and view/walk-through 3D models (obj, skp, day, etc) as we can for 360 degree photos. Existing apps are very expensive since they are business oriented and have many more features than needed by the average hobbyist. Perhaps Oculus could partner with a company like SentioVR to bring this time of functionality to regular users.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Wireless keyboard

Oculus needs a wireless keyboard for typing. Typing usernames, chatting in games, etc.

One option would be a direct bluetooth keyboard connection.

A second one would be an app that can use your computer keyboard as an Oculus keyboard via wifi, like a virtual desktop type thing. This would be very convenient as you wouldn't need a separate keyboard.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. i had an idea for an invention of a 360 degree treadmill that requires no electricity and can fit under a bed

i had an idea for an invention of a 360 degree treadmill that requires no electricity and can fit under a bed. have yo uever heard of track balls, if you get a bowl like shape that isn't as curved like a bowl but more like a satellite dish and you align the inside of the bowl thing. you could walk on it in any direction and the slope of the bowl added with the movement of the track balls would make your feet slide back into the same place every time. now that you got the directional problem solved…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base