Oculus Go

Welcome to the Oculus Go feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Go platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Go platform.
  • Core Software: All Oculus Go main menu, navigation, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Venues and Rooms.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Go!
  1. Amazon Prime Video application should be available in all countries where the service is available, in particular in Poland

I see no legal or technical resons for making the application available only in US and UK, as the service is available in Poland for some time already.

BTW, I've been mislead by the mail from Oculus (Big announcements. Huge additions.) which didn't mentioned the limited availability of the application and created the Prime account unnecessarily (fortunately they have a free trial period).

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

10 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. WPA2 enterprise support

We need to be able to connect the Oculus Go to a WPA2 enterprise WiFi network that has a certificate, username and password to access. Currently it just says "Something went wrong" after clicking on the SSID for the WPA2 enterprise network. The iPhone was connected to the WPA2 enterprise WiFi and was paired to the Oculus Go and worked fine if connecting to a WPA2 PSK WiFi.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stereo 3D true depth Oculus Go Home

Current Go home environment is monoscopic? No Stereo depth perception on anything but the UI?it feel like a tiny person suspended in mid air. It’s impossible to relax in it because there is no scale. I love SKYBOX VR PLAYERS 3D home environment in mountains is really nice because it feels like a space. The Oculus Go environment just feels wrong because of the lack of scale. Please make provision for one true 3D home space.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bring Facebook Horizons to the Oculus Go.

If Oculus Rooms is going to stay shut down, the Oculus Go needs an alternative, such as Facebook Horizons. If not, then Oculus Rooms needs to stay on the Go.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Update: Full screen software support for Google Cardboard and Daydream apps

This is an add on request to something I posted previously.
    With the recent announcement about discontinued support for both cardboard and daydream support, I would like to see some consideration by developers to negotiate support for both these platforms on at least the Oculus go.
    The first reason is to continue use of at least the numerous apps available. Although they may be of lower quality in comparison, it still represents content that can be added to the vast library already in place.
    The second reason is for preservation purposes in case such apps no longer become available.
    A…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Time usage / Statistics

Détails all usage. Statistics : total time in game / by game...

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Make Virtual Desktop compatible muth the mac. Why would you exclude ios?

Also, why can i not find the Amazon prime app? Why why do i have to vpn block the bbc iplayer when it is blocked for my apple tv, computer already.
    Why cannot i download on the Go my vpn i already use and use that?
    Alan

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Improve Oculus Go for Home Bound and those with somewhat limited teachnical skills.

Oculus Go can be ideal for those that are homebound, those with limited technical background, and those who suffer from handicaps or financial constraints that preclude them from travel or going to movies or outside recreational activities. Oculus Go is used by some seniors and those homebound, but I feel it could be used by many more if it can be modified so that a family member or caregiver can view and navigate the on line viewing screen for the disabled. If one has limited technological skills, some limitations in cognition, or even if one is paralyzed, he or she…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. plex in oculus tv

Can we get an official plex viewer in oculus tv?

Plex VR has bad jaggies in the video picture itself, and plex content in the menu is fuzzy and hard to read. Plus the controller click bringing up the warning each time is annoying and worthless.

I sideloaded kodi into my oculus tv just so i could install the plex plugin and view smooth, anti-aliased video with subtitles in an easily watchable environment. The picture looks amazing, but its a pain having to go through so many steps getting into it and back out of it if I want to…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Notification are useful. But not the same ones every day

If you like to be notified if something new goes on sale I bet you don’t want to get the same notification seven days in a row.
    https://i.imgur.com/QTYYTYv.png

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. DMM

With application software called DMM, there are many purchased videos, and it is difficult to return to the first page by page turning. We request that the arrow from the maximum page to the minimum page becomes effective.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Acts 16:31, 1 Corinthians 15:1-8, 1 Peter 1:17-21, Revelation 22:18-19

Acts 16:31, 1 Corinthians 15:1-8, 1 Peter 1:17-21, Revelation 22:18-19

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. better support for quadriplegic users

Son is a quadriplegic due to sport injury. while most of us can move and orient our heads in almost 90 degrees in six directions, my son can only move 30 degrees . This limitation is all too common with spinal cord injury.
    That means that the VR experience is now dependent on him moving his body or wheelchair to see the rest of the scene, something most of us able bodied people can do without thought.
    there needs to be an aspect ratio or orientation perspective change option for people with limited head movements. it robs them of the…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. your Application of nature trek has glitch.and I cant get a direct suport for this problem

you need a direct suport team when people are having problems with the apps they are purchasing

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 自作した映像をOculus Goで見ると自動でまたループして再生されるので、み終わったら止まるようにしてほしい。

自作した映像をOculus Goで見ると自動でまたループして再生されるので、み終わったら止まるようにしてほしい。

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. nice device

the virtual desktop app does not work... my isp is satellite (Hughes net). the farthest i get with virtual desktop is "checking bandwith". i cant even run it when hard wired in to the computer.... yes i have the stream app on. i donot know why i can not use it when i am a mere 3 feet away from the computer. i hope there will be an updiate

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Dish TV has an android app called Dish Anywhere. Please add to Occulus Go. Really want this ability!

Dish TV has an android app called Dish Anywhere. Please add to Occulus Go. Really want this ability! Would make my Dish subscription portable and easy to access on the go anywhere there is internet access. Please?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Remote control app

I would like be able to remotecontrol the Oculus Go and the Oculus Quest via the oculus app, so I can show VR videos and VR experiences to elderly or disabled people. This will also be helpful for showcase to anyone without having to teach them the whole system.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base