Oculus Go

Welcome to the Oculus Go feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Go platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Go platform.
  • Core Software: All Oculus Go main menu, navigation, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Venues and Rooms.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Go!
  1. Longer battery life

A better headset battery. 2 hours is absolutely terrible

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. See password

The oculus is great and all, but one thing. I-- my mom💢 created my account . She signed in with HER FACEBOOK. She is officially a crazy lady! You guessed it, I don't know her facebook and she refuses to tell me. I assum the password was set to some factory password or some "strong suggestion password" from google. I don't know how to check the password... when I am in the oculus app, I selected settings. Then I selected two factor. Then it said that my password was **********. Can I please actually SEE the password, so I can…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Reclamacion envio producto

Buenas tardes según vuestra página el envío se hace en dos días laborables, es decir día 3
    Según ups llega en una semana.
    Por favor he realizado la compra contando con que llegaría el día 3. La hice ayer día 30/12

No me parece correcto.

Quedó a la espera de una solución, es un regalo que he de entregar el día 6 de enero

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Optics are very grainy.

Shouldn't the images be sharp? Everything is very grainy.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. YOU MUST HAVE MULTIPLE PROFILES FOR FAMILIES!!! I REGRET BUYING THIS. Waiting for an update before I’ll recommend to anyone.

YOU MUST HAVE MULTIPLE PROFILES FOR FAMILIES!!! I REGRET BUYING THIS. Waiting for an update before I’ll recommend to anyone.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Horse Racing

I was interested in coming up with a virtual reality horse racing game and was wondering who I could talk to about making that happen?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Facebook Messenger Support

Add Facebook Messenger support to the Oculus Go chat system, it would be amazing to be able to access my facebook account's messages while in the headset without using the browser, and it looks like you guys are already going for Facebook Integration as it is.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Create a V.R. game of the BIBLE from Genesis to Revolations. Each book a new game combining smaller books. Or sell the whole thing as 1

Each book a new game. Think of the action. It would be like the creation of the THE TEN COMMANDMENTS staring Charleton Heston back in 56. With one MAJOR difference. You are there.
    The smaller books combined, or sell the whole thing as a collector's set. Yea, I'd buy it, and so would most people I know. Along with the V.R. set to play them.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Oculus Library remove apps/games permanently

In the new oculus go update can you add
    remove apps and games from the library permanently
    in the oculus go

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Make more experience apps for those with quadriplegia

My son has quadriplegia. The Go frees him from his body and wheelchair for a little while. However, some of the cool experience apps turn off once his caregiver (me) sets it up then transfers the headset to his head. I didnt know this at first so he was quite frustrated. Could you somehow mark apps as being "transferable " ? Also...more apps for those who can only look...and not choose anything once wearing the head set? Thank you from all the moms of great kids who just want to somehow get out of that **** wheelchair.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Give us crunchy roll vr and sword art online go

And can ya fix an problem with putting creddit card information it kepp decling the card and can you give me an code for virtual virtual reality pls

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Ticket: 994539

Hello Paul.
    I thank you and your team for your openness and the answer I deserve as a consumer.
    This is not about the cost of a power adapter, but about false promises in advertising (Oculus website). I would have spared no expense and tried to claim my consumer rights.
    You have thus defused this problem and further steps from me such as. Orientation to different channels, consumer protection, checkout and perhaps legal steps prevented. (America go and give.)
    That we understand each other correctly, I am not disappointed by Oculus product nor by the technical support and all those…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Global repositioning/resizing of 2D apps & more 'Oculus TV' features

It's painfully obvious that the Go's primary selling point is its media playback capabilities. I can't be the only one who uses it as a virtual TV screen for private viewings of apps like YouTube, Netflix and Hulu whilst in bed. I think it would be a real boon to this if the Go OS had global features for repositioning/resizing the screen, as the YouTube VR app has.

It would be great to be able to quickly grab the screen of whatever media is being played and move/resize/rotate it, or even lock it to your gaze direction. It would also…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. improve the lenses with in the the headset, so that you cant get blind,When light rays reflect off an object and enter the eyes

I did some research on oculus rift and your other virtual reality products it will damage your eyes and make you color blind or blind eventually I will not be buying any of your products until you improve them by help to make your vision better, cure seizures, improve memory and so on. Please do better to improve product then I will think about buying.
    When light rays reflect off an object and enter the eyes through the cornea (the transparent outer covering of the eye), you can then see that object. The cornea bends, or refracts, the rays that…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Removing Paid Software from the store

I bought GrooVR for both the GO and The Rift with their companion bundles. The software was removed from the store with no notice and on my Rift the software was actually uninstalled. I am assuming presence labs went out of business and I now have no way to get my software back and I have to try and hope I can find all my receipts.

That process needs to be handled a lot better.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. fix the homepage

on the homepage someone forgot to add a space and now it says "Last-minute Sale £50Off Oculus Go" and it looks like 500 so newcomers will be confused

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Gift Cards

It would be nice to be able to buy gift cards that Oculus users could use to purchase games. If not gift cards, allow people to put money on a user's account. Currently I have no way of 'gifting' a game to an Oculus user.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. New oculus Go update made home screen smaller and too close to the eyes which really hurts

Recently, my oculus go got updated to latest version and the home screen got smaller and moved too close to the eyes which really hurts when using. Please fix this issue or let the user choose the screen distance of the home menu. Please and thanks.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Please add

Please add functionality where you can view all oculus menu’s, material, and content in a compete 360° view. I have seen a lot of people on the internet complaining about the same thing that I am frustrated with which is the inability to operate the Oculus Go while laying down. That is the entire purpose as to why I bought one, was to lay down and “look at the ceiling” and operate everything. I know Netflix and some others have this functionality but not the main oculus menu’s and other features. Please update the device as soon as possible, this…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. display update progress

currently waiting for a game to update so i can play but no indication as to how far its gotten/how long is left would be nice to see update progress for games/apps.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base