Oculus Go

Welcome to the Oculus Go feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Go platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Go platform.
  • Core Software: All Oculus Go main menu, navigation, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Venues and Rooms.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Go!
  1. Wireless keyboard

Oculus needs a wireless keyboard for typing. Typing usernames, chatting in games, etc.

One option would be a direct bluetooth keyboard connection.

A second one would be an app that can use your computer keyboard as an Oculus keyboard via wifi, like a virtual desktop type thing. This would be very convenient as you wouldn't need a separate keyboard.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix the controller

The up on the touchpad doesn't always work making games that require using up on the touch pad unplayable. It may work a bit then stop. Games like Dreadhalls suffer the most since up is required to walk.

I've seen this complaint on multible reviews for multiple games. Dragon front also uses the up to examine cards but a lot of the time it just don't work. Seen other reviews on that game that also have this problem.

I don't know if this is a software issue or a mass defect in build of the controllers but it is ruining…

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Oculus Go Kiosk Mode

Ability to run 1 app from start. Option to disable controller calibration.

89 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Core Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Dont keep every installed/uninstalled app in not installed section or make separete section for purchased and not installed.

I thought first how good the not installed section for those app purchased and deleted because the space but very disturbing to mix there with lot of just tried unusable apps or those I didnt like

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Oculus Arcade Needs a Huge Update

It’s my killer app and the first one I show people that want to try VR, but it is so bugged to ****. After selecting Bandai, Midway, or Sega, you can’t back out and find something else. If you try to leave the room, then the app just shuts down and tells you that you have to open it again. The game also freezes the cabinet sometimes and you have to restart the app in order to get it working.

Another problem is that high scores do not save. I keep getting the option to put my scores in, but…

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. We need tabs/folders to organize our library.

I want to be able to separate my games from my other apps and media players.

Also a way to hide uninstalled apps.

Also a file explorer that I can use without hooking up my headset to a PC. I can download stuff using the vr web browser but there is no way for me to move the downloaded file to other folders.

57 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Core Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. User profiles and Manual updates

I'd like to see an option to create user profiles so that each person who uses the headset can have their own customized experience.

I'd also like to see an option to manually update the system software instead of having to wait for the system to do it on its own.

55 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Core Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 11 12 13 15 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base