Oculus Go

Welcome to the Oculus Go feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Go platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Go platform.
  • Core Software: All Oculus Go main menu, navigation, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Venues and Rooms.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Go!
  1. I have been playing saints and sinners and I was wondering if you could add duos and squads so we can play and talk to our friends thank you

I have been playing saints and sinners and I was wondering if you would make a duos and squads Mode so we can play and talk to our friends please consider my proposal and have a good day.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Remove junk apps that i never added

1.) Stop adding apps I never purchased
    2.) Let me remove the ones you already did

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. a wider shipment

I'm from the middle east specifically from Saudi Arabia, the first I heard about the oculus quest 2 and its price it got me all pumped up and I went ahead to order one, however...
    all the retailers are overpricing it, almost as expensive as the valve index with all in one VR.
    I'm up to buy one but I'm not wasting more than 20$ for shipping... like how come the shipment is as expensive as half the price of the product!!! if not the product price itself!

now here is me explaining and talking price-wise,

1$ = 3.75SAR

299$…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Be able to play steamvr games on oculus go

Be able to the steamer on oculus go

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Allow users to install play store or another app store so we can still use the hardware now thats not being supported.

Allow users to install play store or another app store so we can still use the hardware now thats not being supported.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allow Adding vpn to Oculus go store!

I don’t know why but until now there’s not a single vpn app on the oculus go store. I live in a country with internet restrictions. That means many of my favorite websites/services may not be accessed via my go headset. Most likely, I’m not the only one with this issue. Many oculus users around the world need vpn apps in order to surf the internet normally and use their headset’s full potential. Please add VPN to the store!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. sell a replacement controller

I couldn’t find a replacement controller in the store only ones for the quest. So that is frustrating maybe the store needs to be easier or they need to sell that I don’t know. But also it should be on amazon like the headset

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Keep GO support

While I only used Rooms and games while traveling, I was ready to upgrade to Quest. No more. After barely 2 years since friends and family purchased the GO for cheap fun, GO is ending and support will end in 2022. I'll purchase elsewhere.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. i had an idea for an invention of a 360 degree treadmill that requires no electricity and can fit under a bed

i had an idea for an invention of a 360 degree treadmill that requires no electricity and can fit under a bed. have yo uever heard of track balls, if you get a bowl like shape that isn't as curved like a bowl but more like a satellite dish and you align the inside of the bowl thing. you could walk on it in any direction and the slope of the bowl added with the movement of the track balls would make your feet slide back into the same place every time. now that you got the directional problem solved…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Acts 16:31, 1 Corinthians 15:1-8, 1 Peter 1:17-21, Revelation 22:18-19

Acts 16:31, 1 Corinthians 15:1-8, 1 Peter 1:17-21, Revelation 22:18-19

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Prime stick

Hallo liebes Oculus Team ich habe mich versucht über einen Browser auf mein Amazon Prime Stick auf eure Internetseite einzuloggen um eine Spule oder Apps Vorauswahl auf großem Bildschirm zu genießen leider kann man sich nicht über den Prime Stick und den Browser bei euch anmelden jedes Mal wenn ich bei dem Button über Facebook anmelden drücke komme ich in dem zweiten Bildschirm nicht weiter es lässt sich nicht weiterklicken zum Login bitte ändert das es ist schade wenn man das Portal nicht richtig nutzen kann

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add vudu

Add vudu to the list i got movies on there that id like to watch

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Ich fände es gut, wenn oculus auch andere bezahlmethoden eingliedern würde. Ich bin kein freund der Kreditkarten .

Ich wär dabei , wenn ihr so wie Google Play auch Paysafe anbieten würdet. Das Problem , wo euer Projekt scheitert, ist , dass ihr volles Vertrauen auf Kreditkarten legt , aber nicht bedenkt, dass die jungen und Mädchen von 10 - 16 Jahren sowas nicht haben . Ich denke , wenn ihr die bezahlmethoden nochmals überdenkt ,würde das euch einen Heiden Absatz ermöglichen. PS Ich war noch nie ein Mensch der auf Pump einkauft. Entweder man hat es , oder eben nicht. Das ist der Gedanke , der in jedem Menschen fruchten sollte.
    Ansonsten , ich bin echt froh…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Oculus should have available VRTV VR player, as it is the best VR video player out there. Beats SkyBox and any other player out there. T

Oculus should have available VRTV VR player, as it is the best VR video player out there. Beats SkyBox and any other player out there.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Reclamacion envio producto

Buenas tardes según vuestra página el envío se hace en dos días laborables, es decir día 3
    Según ups llega en una semana.
    Por favor he realizado la compra contando con que llegaría el día 3. La hice ayer día 30/12

No me parece correcto.

Quedó a la espera de una solución, es un regalo que he de entregar el día 6 de enero

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Give us crunchy roll vr and sword art online go

And can ya fix an problem with putting creddit card information it kepp decling the card and can you give me an code for virtual virtual reality pls

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Removing Paid Software from the store

I bought GrooVR for both the GO and The Rift with their companion bundles. The software was removed from the store with no notice and on my Rift the software was actually uninstalled. I am assuming presence labs went out of business and I now have no way to get my software back and I have to try and hope I can find all my receipts.

That process needs to be handled a lot better.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Gift Cards

It would be nice to be able to buy gift cards that Oculus users could use to purchase games. If not gift cards, allow people to put money on a user's account. Currently I have no way of 'gifting' a game to an Oculus user.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Update the Search function for all versions of the Oculus store

This may not be an issue for the Quest library yet but I would like to see this for the Go library. Although there are some useable filters and categories in place, the filters that appear in the "Browse All" section to me is the most comprehensive and useful. I would like to see that as the default filter engine for all categories. Whether it's new releases, top selling, etc., because sometimes its helpful to further isolate just the game types a user might be looking for, especially the free apps from the pay ones. Maybe someone would like to…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base