Oculus Go

Welcome to the Oculus Go feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Go platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Go platform.
  • Core Software: All Oculus Go main menu, navigation, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Venues and Rooms.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Go!
  1. Make new avatar system available for Oculus Go!

Please PLEASE make the new avatar system compatible with the Oculus go, I have just bought the headset for the sole purpose of using the app "wander" but it crashes every time it asks me to create an avatar and Oculus support have informed me it may never be updated for the avatar system to work on the Go which means I have just wasted nearly £200 and am completely devastated :( many people still use the GO and many people are experiencing this same issue, it would mean the world if the engineers could look at this problem and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Core Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. my oculus go not charging

i have contact the support how to fix it, and they told me oh my device was expire and cant reboot or do any troubleshooting, and suggested me to buy a new device. wow really i cant keep on buying a new device as they suggest if the device expire.. unfair at all, what should i guy,, i'm filing a complain through the business board.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Integrated Travel Booking

I know that there are apps that provide virtual travel experiences, some by using a CG prerendered locations, and some by using 360 videos. I see the benefit of using CG spaces so multiple users can explore locations together, but if only one user has a headset not only have you lost a possible hardware/app sale, but also a video view from your platform.

One of the reasons people enjoy watching travel videos/shows and follow travel bloggers is so that they could not only live vicariously via content creators, but to possibly visit those same locations. I am not sure…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Allow apps to ignore the controllers

I like some apps that can be used sitting down - for example, meditations on Supernatural actually ask you to sit down. This forces a boundary redefine and the only logical boundary is 'stationary boundary' - easy. Then the app asks you to put down the controllers. If you set them down outside the boundary you get ugly red warning rings on the pretty meditation background. If you set them down inside the boundary, they are probably touching you and the slightest movement will cause Oculus to draw controllers in the view in totally incorrect places - it's a big…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Fire the **** out of all the tech support!

I tried to order Oculus Quest 2 on the website, but my order was cancelled and my account was disabled. I understand that this is most likely due to the fact that my credit card is registered in Russia. I immediately started a chat with tech support and described the problem. In the first message I offered to provide any kind of proof that the card was mine. Right down to a photo of the card and my passport. A Ruben N wrote that none of this was necessary and "we'll solve it right now". After a few general questions,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Clear glasses Bug

When using Clear glasses on the Occulus 2, if I push the occulus up on my face (just BARELY), it will go black thinking I'm not using it anymore until I push it back down far enough. This is fixed by using a pair of glasses that have a brown rim ( non clear). I was about to get a refund until I figured this out since it was driving me crazy.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. hurry up and roll out the 120hz feature for some of the users like me who are on v31 and still dont have it!!!!!!!

hurry up and roll out the 120hz feature for some of the users like me who are on v31 and still dont have it!!!!!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please bring back the ability to sideload third-party APKs

I bought several Oculus Go devices right before end of life announcement. I was hoping that I would have more time to develop and test my APKs. Even though the Oculus Go may not be as popular in the consumer market as the Quest, it had reasonable popularity in education and in the field of VR e-Learning. The end of support for this feature has dealt quite a blow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Oculus company does't respect to customers !!!!

i have a oculus go device i bought it i just used some times and it is not work reason oculus stopped support if u stop it why then u sell it
    what shoud i do with that device
    u say oh u buy this and we buy later u say sorry we stop support so it is a trash
    come here and buy a new one so i think oculus shoud think about this please we had big hopes
    but just a disappointment!!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Offer a repair service

Offer a repair service for your products. I bought a second hand oculus go as my family are on low budget, we had the device for 2 weeks and the battery fried, I wanted to send it back and pay for the service getting a new battery fitted but the company does not offer this. Considering there will be many families in my situation the company should offer some sort of repair services for families that are less fortunate to buy the products brand new. I am so upset about it as it was bought for my sons 7th birthday…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Manifest!

An app that uses AI, AR and mantra or binaural audio to facilitate "manifesting" a desired life. It can have career, lifestyle, and relationship modules so you can "experience" the life you want and begin to program your mind to accept your new reality. You can upload photos of people or places to generate your surroundings. it's like training wheels for visualizations.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add support for MTP and ADB filesystem access for users other than the admin

Currently when you connect a USB cable to the Quest 2 while a non-admin account is logged in no MTP popup will show up, using ADB will only show the admin filesystem mounted at /storage (This probably should be unmounted, other users shouldn't have access to admin's data). It would be nice to at least have MTP on other accounts but having access to it via ADB would be nice too because it's much faster.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. NSFW CONTENT BLOCKER

This is a bit of a divisive topic. NSFW and adult content being available on VR hardware. Some people are all for it and readily enjoy it, some are not and want to be protected from it.

If you're of the first group then this won't be of any interest to you, but if you're like me and of the second group, then you'll agree there needs to be some restriction software on these headsets to stop NSFW content from being viewed. Whatever your reasons for wanting to block adult content, whether it's because you have young children or younger…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. PLEASE REMOVE THE FACEBOOK REQUIREMENT

A lot of peoples reviews are about this and I don't blame them! I really want to purchase the Oculus Quest 2 but now that I know you HAVE to have a facebook doesn't really make sense. I'm so glad I haven't purchased it yet and I actually took time to look at these reviews. Not everybody wants a facebook account, and also people have been complaining about how facebook asks for too much of your information and leaks your data, most definitely not, even if it's not true I would hate to risk it. Anyways thank you!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Idea: See through while using apps

Hello, I was wondering if you could include functionality into the Oculus which would allow the user to use the See Through feature while working on apps. The reason I want this is because I usually study while walking and it would be cool if I could use an app on the Occulus while walking outdoors. I would obviously need to be able to see out of the corners, where I'm going. I would like to use Cram.com's app, but just a PDF would work also. Lastly, I can't do this on my phone, because holding up my phone for…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Apple TV App

to access my movie library and stream Apple TV + content

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. what if you paid all oculus rift "diem" anyone works for oculus rift connected to facebook gets paid by cryptocurrency "diem "

what if you paid all oculus rift "diem" anyone works for oculus rift connected to facebook gets paid by cryptocurrency "diem "

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Quantum oculus rift and monogame for game creators

Add cryptocurrency "diem" to oculus rift add blockchain to oculus rift

Quantum virtual reality

Add https://www.monogame.net/ to oculus rift

2 votes

We're glad you're here