Oculus Go

Welcome to the Oculus Go feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Go platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Go platform.
  • Core Software: All Oculus Go main menu, navigation, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Venues and Rooms.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Go!
  1. 돋보기 기능 혹은 당겨서 볼 수있는 화면 확대 기능을 추가해줬으면 합니다.

안녕하세요.
    저는 원인불명 선천적 시각장애를 갖고 있습니다.
    초고도근시를 가지고 있어서 사물, 인물, 글자 등을 거리가 좀 되는 곳은 잘 보이지가 않으며 시력 교정 등의 도수 장비도 수술도 안되서 고치질 못합니다.
    물론, 약간은 보이기에 이렇게 글 올립니다.

SKT VR팩 부가서비스를 가입하게 되어 오큘러스Go를 받았습니다.
    착용해보니 다소 거리가 있어서 글자가 거의 보이질 않네요.
    돋보기 기능 혹은 화면 확대 기능이라도 있으면 글자 정도는 좀 볼 수 있을거 같은데..
    부탁드립니다. 기능 추가 좀 해주세요.
    별도로 판매하는 도수렌즈용 도구가 안팔리면
    소프트웨어 유료로 만들어 주세요. 구매하겠습니다.

모든 전자기기는 잘 보이고 잘 들을 수 있는 사람들만 자유롭게 사용할 수 있다는 점으로 맞춰져있다보니 이럴때마다 정말 억울하다 생각이 드네요. …

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Core Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. REVIVE ROOMS!

i got go for Christmas and was exited to see rooms after hearing of it but all that happened was basically a neon flashing sign saying "hey you didn't get this experience but hey, buy another headset twice as expensive and get a future release that's probabally worse!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. new oculus go version

2 controllers with oculus quest look alike with all quest and rift apps

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. your Application of nature trek has glitch.and I cant get a direct suport for this problem

you need a direct suport team when people are having problems with the apps they are purchasing

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. WHY THE HECK DOES IT KEEP MAKING ME RESTART ALL MY OCULUS STUFF AND IT DOESNT WORK AND I HAVE TO WAIT LIKE AN HOUR

IMA PUNCH A BABY COW IN ITS MILKING PLACE BC OF U OCULUS (im joking cow fbi dont hunt me down)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Amazon Prime VR - should have a settings option to ignore head movement. (keep the theatre screen in view even though head is rotating)

Amazon Prime VR - should have a settings option to ignore head movement. (keep the theatre screen in view even though head is rotating)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. advertising

support me and my twitch channel and ill push whatever products you want at a regular interval i know this might not be the best place to ask but **** i thought the worst anyone can say is no or leave trolly comments, support my go fund me if you can, anything is appreciated. https://www.gofundme.com/manage/entertainment-streaming-equipment/donations and my twitch https://www.twitch.tv/saintofrage

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Ich fände es gut, wenn oculus auch andere bezahlmethoden eingliedern würde. Ich bin kein freund der Kreditkarten .

Ich wär dabei , wenn ihr so wie Google Play auch Paysafe anbieten würdet. Das Problem , wo euer Projekt scheitert, ist , dass ihr volles Vertrauen auf Kreditkarten legt , aber nicht bedenkt, dass die jungen und Mädchen von 10 - 16 Jahren sowas nicht haben . Ich denke , wenn ihr die bezahlmethoden nochmals überdenkt ,würde das euch einen Heiden Absatz ermöglichen. PS Ich war noch nie ein Mensch der auf Pump einkauft. Entweder man hat es , oder eben nicht. Das ist der Gedanke , der in jedem Menschen fruchten sollte.
    Ansonsten , ich bin echt froh…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Can you all add support for Kindle Books but make it so I can lay on my back in bed and read if I want to? Thanks.

Can you all add support for Kindle Books and make it so I can lay on my back in bed and read if I want to? Thanks.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Oculus should have available VRTV VR player, as it is the best VR video player out there. Beats SkyBox and any other player out there. T

Oculus should have available VRTV VR player, as it is the best VR video player out there. Beats SkyBox and any other player out there.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 自作した映像をOculus Goで見ると自動でまたループして再生されるので、み終わったら止まるようにしてほしい。

自作した映像をOculus Goで見ると自動でまたループして再生されるので、み終わったら止まるようにしてほしい。

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. nice device

the virtual desktop app does not work... my isp is satellite (Hughes net). the farthest i get with virtual desktop is "checking bandwith". i cant even run it when hard wired in to the computer.... yes i have the stream app on. i donot know why i can not use it when i am a mere 3 feet away from the computer. i hope there will be an updiate

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Bicycle Tours

I purchased my Oculus Go to use while using a stationary exercise bike. Cycling tour videos would be appreciated.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Remove authorization in helmet for sending files from PC to helmet internal storage

Everything is in the title. This is really boring to be forced to put the helmet on to authorize file transfer from PC to helmet internal storage.
    The authorization should have a checkbox saying "Don't ask me that in the future".

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please put an Update firmware button.

It's kind of crazy that update happens by chance, and that Oculus support says I must leave my Go for 2 o 4 hours to see if it upgrades by chance. Otherwise I have to Factory Restore it for an upgrade.
    All of this can be solved with a button of are there any updates? and if so, the chance to manually push it at that certain moment.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Change Oculus go home screen layout to the previous version. New update stinks.

The new layout update for the Oculus go home screen/controls was unnecessary and unneeded. These changes were not beneficial. Sometimes the environment looks distorted and blurry now, the display screens and browser window were made smaller but closer. It feels like its more pressed up to your face then before which feels more uncomfortable. The full screen function on the browser no longer reduces the brightness of the background environment which was a nice feature on the previous version.. If there is a way to roll back to the previous layout of Oculus GO home layout I would like to…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Slim version with pancake lens, real IPD & myopia & astigmatism

Pico VR glasses 2020: 120 grams

Has myopia adjustment & IPD with pancake lens and is 3DOF

Next step should be Quest slim (with no pentile)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Easier access to MAC address of unit

Since I have an access list on my wifi to control who is allowed to connect, I think the MAC address of the unit should be written in the same place as the serial number. It would simplify the setting up of the wifi connection. I had to "allow all" and then record the MAC address when the unit had connected, add it to the config and then enable "allow list". A bit akward.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Oculus Go for the Classroom

There are a lot of good educational experiences for the Oculus Go. It would be nice if there was an affordable option for schools and colleges that included parental/teacher controls so that the headsets could be used by multiple users in a classroom setting.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base