Oculus Go

Welcome to the Oculus Go feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Go platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Go platform.
  • Core Software: All Oculus Go main menu, navigation, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Venues and Rooms.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Go!
  1. Adding 6DOF and handtracking using camera to do so. On oculus go can have phone angled on wall

So the biggest flaws of the go/gear vr is that 6DOF isnt 9n it and you can use the camera to do so

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Improved control: second Go controller with a thumbstick

From my point of view the main limitation of the Go for games isn't 3 DoF or the limited hardware, but the controller. With only a trigger, a (clickable) touchpad and a back button, games often struggle to offer a good method of control.

Even just adding a shoulder bumper or the like might help in some cases (for example in Pinball FX2), but a second Go controller with a thumb stick should do the trick in adding the right amount of interactivity, achieving most of what a game controller can do and some things it can't (such as separate…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 3D camera

You know what I would like? A simple 3D camera that can share pictues so they can be viewed from the Oculus Go or Quest. You have a great platform that is affordable for viewing 3D pictures, but nothing to generate them. There are a few high-end cameras, but they are for professionals, there needs to be something that takes simple stereoscopic side-by-side pictures that is comparable with modern digital cameras. It's a market that is basically empty and begging to be filled. I'm currently trying to make my own with a Raspberry Pi, but I would gladly ditch it…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Thank You. My FB Post

“Four Generations Day”
    Miranda, Aaron, Fox and I went down to see Mom and Don for her B-day. It was one of those perfect days.
    Cake said Happy B-day Mom, Grandma and Great Grandma.
    We got her “Oculus” (360° VR immersion) that will take her anywhere in the world from the comfort of her own home.
    For someone with limited mobility Oculus provides exercise to the eyes, head, neck, upper body, arms and fingers, all while having fun.
    (Looking around) (pointing at things) Mom was amazed by the experience and realism.
    I think anyone with limited mobility should have this…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Oculus Go2 << Its already made... not by Oculus >>

Go2 is already Out... Sadly its not from Oculus .. Its Called Skyworth v901

https://skarredghost.com/2019/11/09/skyworth-vr-v901-review/

So here with Oculus Make Go2, As the device may be they made robust .. they are lacking lenses of Go.. Not to mention polish and fluidness of OS or The variety of Content.

If Oculus Them selves not interested in Making GO2 .. Just rebrand these devices with custom made add Oculus Optics, Software and May be change SoC to SD835 and release this device as GO2

Its already Go2 .. You can make out of specs.. its just that optics and software sucks.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Thir facial mask for don't pressure cheekbones & the tip of the nose

Aparently assians needs the alternativd facial mask. I have pressure at the tip of the nose with that. And i have pressure at the cheekbones with the default mask.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Oculus Arcade Needs a Huge Update

It’s my killer app and the first one I show people that want to try VR, but it is so bugged to ****. After selecting Bandai, Midway, or Sega, you can’t back out and find something else. If you try to leave the room, then the app just shuts down and tells you that you have to open it again. The game also freezes the cabinet sometimes and you have to restart the app in order to get it working.

Another problem is that high scores do not save. I keep getting the option to put my scores in, but…

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Oculus Venues: More Live Sports!

Enjoyed the live NBA experience last night in Venues. Would LOVE to see more marquee events such as soccer (EPL/CL/MLS/etc), American Football, Hockey, Baseball, NCAA Basketball. Can this be a thing please?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add Remote desktop functionality to Oculus TV

With all due respect to both the Bigscreen Beta and Virtual Desktop apps which are both fine apps, there's no harm in adding more options. I think it would be a nice, functional addition to be able to access a PC within Oculus TV . Of course, it should have at least the virtual keyboard and use of the Go controller as a mouse.
    Sometimes there may be issues with connectivity and functionality with both B.S. and V.D. that might run smoother within the Oculus TV app, provided it's a more straightforward, solid link between the PC and the Go. …

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Oculus Guest House for all VR

To be able to visit the unique house with unique functions of each VR but that Oculus Quest, Oculus rift, Oculus go the houses all are compatible for vicitarce. Of course the Oculus go house would be more bacica. And it would be nice to have a home for the products in compatible Steam VR. And that a Salon with games for all VR can enter, play and interact.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. WPA2 enterprise support

We need to be able to connect the Oculus Go to a WPA2 enterprise WiFi network that has a certificate, username and password to access. Currently it just says "Something went wrong" after clicking on the SSID for the WPA2 enterprise network. The iPhone was connected to the WPA2 enterprise WiFi and was paired to the Oculus Go and worked fine if connecting to a WPA2 PSK WiFi.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Update the Search function for all versions of the Oculus store

This may not be an issue for the Quest library yet but I would like to see this for the Go library. Although there are some useable filters and categories in place, the filters that appear in the "Browse All" section to me is the most comprehensive and useful. I would like to see that as the default filter engine for all categories. Whether it's new releases, top selling, etc., because sometimes its helpful to further isolate just the game types a user might be looking for, especially the free apps from the pay ones. Maybe someone would like to…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. FXAA+Fine sharpen postprocess filter

Testing PC ReShade that combo works nicely with extremely low performance cost. MSAA x4 cost is x3 or more.

Would be a good option for decrease hot in summer preventing overheat issues. Also could give more SSAA.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. To support more gamepads! I have Xone v1 & 2 and PS4 v2 and 2 iPega and i still cant't play Oculus Arcade

Herebound and others are waste of money for me.

I used a few tutorials but nothing, the mobile app does not detect my gamepads.

I'd like to play with PS4 v2...

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Voice control for Multimedia

Add the option to use the mic to play the multimedia and multimedia apps. That would be helpful if the controller runs out of battery for instance.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 60 FPS with anti chromatic aberration filter

Low power mode disables the filter and falls to 60 Hz but i hate the chromatic aberration.

I would use that mode as default for prevent overheat issues, more important in summer.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Please make this lighter!

I had neck surgery and it's painful to have the Oculus Go on my head for longer than 30 minutes. My neck has long since healed from that surgery 5 years ago. Your headset is just too heavy.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. make the plastic cover more resilient and not bubble all the time. The second one I have had to return to amazon uk because the bubbling

make the plastic cover more resilient and not bubble all the time. The second one I have had to return to amazon uk because the bubblingis bad without charging it up.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base