Oculus Go

Welcome to the Oculus Go feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Go platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Go platform.
  • Core Software: All Oculus Go main menu, navigation, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Venues and Rooms.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Go!
  1. Referral program

I asked about the Oculus Referral program and was told it wasn't available in the UK. Can anyone explain why this is the case?

The referral Web page isn't available.

Regards.

Dave

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. To hide timewarp glitch overflowing fov with upscaling

If fov is 90° upscale image to 100 or 110 when timewarp activates for put glitch outside the fov

I mean the black border of the fov when you are moving the head fast

Is it possible to upscale to 2x as fake downsampling for help with the problem of the distortion for the lens? I mean, about 1.8x does not give improvements to increase even more the SSAA, but is important for to read text clearly

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. An App request

Could we get the app called ‘The Grand Canyon VR’ on the Oculus GO, this app is now on Oculus Rift. See YouTube link. https://youtu.be/OCxPUmVaBJ4

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Many Thanks

I would like to tell you about my use of my GO. I had a stroke a few months ago and hadn't used my GO since, until about 4 weeks ago, when I was helped getting it on my head. and within minutes I found I had better movement in my arms and my wife said my face looked happy. it was almost like id never had the stroke. until I stopped using it. There is hope I will recover fully. . So I would like to thank you guys, and I look forward to the Quest .

Regards
    Danny

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Hardware - Use Mirrors & periscope like design

Use a periscope like design to move weight & components to top of head to displace the forward leaning style.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Used on non internet devices or connect to a smart phone

Use anytime on a smartphone to plug into.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Notre Dame

Unsure who to communicate with but I think there is an opportunity that could be salvaged from the tragedy of Notre Dame's fire. My brother has been conducting tours of Notre Dame for years as well as other famous landmarks and museums in Paris. After hearing the news I thought about the idea of creating a virtual tour of notre dame with him as a tour guide while the cathedral is being rebuilt.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Sharing app

If i make a 3D model and make an Go compatible apk.-file from UNITY, I can sideload the app using USB cable connected to my PC, but if I want a friend to be able to view the model in his Go headset I have to plug his headset into my PC ( and make the same 30 sek. transfer)
    Thats a little tricky because he lives 2 hours driving avay. Would it be possible to build an app where you can transfer the apk file by web to a headset?
    I know it should be possible to upload the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Fire the **** out of all the tech support!

I tried to order Oculus Quest 2 on the website, but my order was cancelled and my account was disabled. I understand that this is most likely due to the fact that my credit card is registered in Russia. I immediately started a chat with tech support and described the problem. In the first message I offered to provide any kind of proof that the card was mine. Right down to a photo of the card and my passport. A Ruben N wrote that none of this was necessary and "we'll solve it right now". After a few general questions,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Clear glasses Bug

When using Clear glasses on the Occulus 2, if I push the occulus up on my face (just BARELY), it will go black thinking I'm not using it anymore until I push it back down far enough. This is fixed by using a pair of glasses that have a brown rim ( non clear). I was about to get a refund until I figured this out since it was driving me crazy.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please bring back the ability to sideload third-party APKs

I bought several Oculus Go devices right before end of life announcement. I was hoping that I would have more time to develop and test my APKs. Even though the Oculus Go may not be as popular in the consumer market as the Quest, it had reasonable popularity in education and in the field of VR e-Learning. The end of support for this feature has dealt quite a blow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Oculus company does't respect to customers !!!!

i have a oculus go device i bought it i just used some times and it is not work reason oculus stopped support if u stop it why then u sell it
    what shoud i do with that device
    u say oh u buy this and we buy later u say sorry we stop support so it is a trash
    come here and buy a new one so i think oculus shoud think about this please we had big hopes
    but just a disappointment!!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Offer a repair service

Offer a repair service for your products. I bought a second hand oculus go as my family are on low budget, we had the device for 2 weeks and the battery fried, I wanted to send it back and pay for the service getting a new battery fitted but the company does not offer this. Considering there will be many families in my situation the company should offer some sort of repair services for families that are less fortunate to buy the products brand new. I am so upset about it as it was bought for my sons 7th birthday…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. geolocation

Mrs Sir
    I send you informations suggestions
    One geolocation and or reality augmented
    For courses
    Before meanwhile after at end of course the person receives by email the tracé of course
    Cf parc de Mercantour
    Http www.eshkar.fr
    Intel is interested other Alike too
    Best regards
    Igor semenoff
    Nb lights led
    Tee-shirt freshthenics
    A new source of energy
    À battery effect Peltier

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. IPD RangeQuest 1 ?

I have oculus rift S and it is the last Bullshiit ! I have a IPD with 73,5 and I cant see clear and sharp with this **** ! I used it not so often and did pay over 450 euro for it 2 years ago.

Now I saw that Quest 2 has IPD support for 68 ! But this will also not help me.
    Why didnt you guys installed also IP 70 an 72 and 74 ?

I have find any infos about the Rift 1 IPD range ? Does it work with IPD 73,5 ???

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Oculus Quest 2 settings

So when I play Fps games like Arizona Sunshine or The walking dead the graphics are great the only thing that botheres me is the Fact that the game brightness is Really low I can barely see anything in some spots of the game. Adding a setting for brightness on the Oculus would be way better

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Hello I'm not sure if you ever answer these. But I have a idea for the elderly. My dad has onset dementia. And when he gets into his moment

Hello
    I'm not sure if you ever answer these.
    But I have a idea for the elderly.

My dad has onset dementia. And when he gets into his moment he likes to just leave and walk.

I was wondering how ocular works?

When the price comes down and im working again I want to get one. It looks fun to me.

I was wondering about making a program for dementia patients

Where you have places like their city, or the grand cannon or other places for them to visit. It might keep their mind centered
    Well I know you like…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Innovation of supply

Improvement of Innovation/Demographic/Corp. EQUALITY

I am a father of 3 children that has not been able to purchase their Ocullus(any) through Gamestop due to lack of supply. 3 weeks now with the amount in gift cards in total. BUT no where near Hartselle Alabama surrounding 150 miles through Gamestop can receive them. PS.VR is2.5 hours away in BOAZ, that's not what they wanted but they bored after 3 weeks now of my dragging out. Oculus makers need to improve the demographic expansion when it comes to new planned tech for our kids generation somewhat... atleast make it easier/plentiful during this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I was hacked

I cant delete Oculus or make sure the purchases made didnt come from my accounts. marciewells3@gmail.com

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base