Oculus Go

Welcome to the Oculus Go feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Go platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Go platform.
  • Core Software: All Oculus Go main menu, navigation, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Venues and Rooms.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Go!
  1. Find a way to delete a handset no longer in use

There's currently no way to remove a handset you're not using from your account.

I'm currently stuck with a handset on my account I returned to store but didn't remove it and now it's stuck there forevermore!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow reviewing a game I refunded

I bought Along Together but asked for a refund because I felt uncomfortable with the movement method. I wanted to post a review along the lines of 'good looking game but camera movement bothered me; would be nice if the devs added another movement method; EQQO was good in this regard.' I feel that this would have been helpful for other players wanted to buy the game and would provide feedback to the developer.

Unfortunately, once I asked for a refund I became unable to review the game. I think it would be a good idea to allow reviews for…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Add front facing camera with sensors

Add a camera & sensors to the front. Camera can allow user to see out so they can use phone, take breaks, etc. Also allow them to take pictures while still on. Sensors added for people to be able to wave / press hand in front of to pause video or activate camera with Picture in picture view of outside so people such as flight attendants or general public can ask you something etc

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add Vibration

Add vibration to the headset on left & right sides that can pan, pulse across, move top down, bottom up, etc

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Age appropriate rooms needed for Echo VR

Please provide age appropriate rooms. My 10 year old is hearing disgusting words in the game “Echo VR” and we had him mute it, but the fact is the players are all in the same rooms regardless of age and can use any words they want snd it’s not monitored.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Hello.

Hello. I’m a day spa owner And would like to know if it Is possible to creat an experience within this platform to provide clients a ultra relaxation experience? Eg. walk on the moon, sitting on a tropical beach, walking in the woods... so needed at this time. Anxieties are high and Need new ideas to escape. Please let me know. Thank you.
    Dale Krikke (250) 732-7018. Vancouver Island Canada.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Partnership

Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is Koji Harata, working for MOCAP Japan Inc., (http://mocapjapan.com/) and am in charge of business development. We are very interested in your VR solution and would like to sell in Japan , if possible.

Our sales channels are a few big name entertainment companies, academic institutions. We have already been providing HMDs, Tracking Systems, Game Software imported from the US, Taiwan as well as South Korea. Also, we are providing maintenance services of all products in this country. Japanese, English as well as Chinese are available as our communication languages.

So, please…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 日本人もしくは高齢者向けの映像特化型ゴーグルの作成

日本の住宅事情ではoculus questシリーズのような運動範囲の広いゴーグルは不向きと考えます。また多くの日本人はアクションよりも静かに映画・映像を楽しむ傾向があり、VRアクションゲームはすぐに飽きる可能性があるため、アクション要素を極力省き、映像に特化、更にポータブルゲーム(スイッチやPSPなど)と画像がリンクできる大型スクリーン的要素を付加した(解像度等はquest2のものを流用)、oculus goの後継機ともいえるゴーグルを開発すべきだと考えます。

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Have an easy way to see if Oculus is seeing and responding to these posts

It would be nice to see the responses to these posts in a recognizable format. Maybe a sticker saying they've responded and pin it to the top of the comments.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Remote learning for elementary and middle school during the COVID pandemic

Hello everyone.

We go through hard transitional times that scramble the whole school system, instead of waiting for principals and teachers and tech companies to find a solution I wondered what I could do.
    Contact and interaction are crucial to learning and classic computer-based teaching platforms like Google Classroom do not provide it.
    With VR glasses we could immerse students and teachers together in a learning environment (doesn't have to be super sophisticated at 1st) I am sure the results would be amazing.
    This is absolutely not an easy thing to start, it would need a lot of experimenting/failing. But…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. need bookmark export feature

emailing with oculus support they informed me the feature wasnt available

doing drug discovery with hundreds of bookmarks
    the oculus browser is unable to export them

oculus browser 9301. 142 .218794212
    chromium version 81 .0 .4044. 117

or if some sort of way could be published
    using ADB or some sort file or sideload process

its a browser! they shouldnt be dummy softwares in 2020

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Acts 16:31, 1 Corinthians 15:1-8, 1 Peter 1:17-21, Revelation 22:18-19

Acts 16:31, 1 Corinthians 15:1-8, 1 Peter 1:17-21, Revelation 22:18-19

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Wedding

We just bought an occulus go. I want to relive my wedding day. I can't figure out how to upload my wedding photos to the headset.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allow a videocam to be plugged in through a usb port

Allow for some way for wearer to monitor immediate neighborhood. This can be done if a video feed can be accepted, This can be displayed in a small pop-up. Maybe can also be integrated with VR image using some fancy tech

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. VR festival

Hey guys so the one I clicked was random, my name is Pulse. Masked DJ, not really a big dj, YET. But you guys should look into parterning with insomniac/and or other big edm companies. With all the lockdown and no raves or fests millions wanna experience it. Most likely won’t be a show or festival until next year probably but you guys could do a virtual festival. They pay for a ticket like one would and they get a VR, they would pay a little extra but it’s only for rent. After the rent they would have to ship…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bonus/Cheaper product for Gear VR users

Mit großer Bestürzung habe ich über die Einstellung des Gear VR Supports gelesen. Dies macht die Gear VR, welche auch nicht gerade für 30€ zu haben war, ja nun bald völlig nutzlos. Es ist natürlich nett Sätze zu lesen wie "Vielen Dank für deine Unterstützung als VR-Pionier und als treuer Nutzer von Gear VR", aber wie wäre es zum Beispiel sattdessen mit einem wirklichen Dankeschön in Form eines vergünstigten Oculus Produktes welches auch noch Zukunft hat?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Research in prevent HDM COVID contagion

I think a company, like Oculus, should invest in an interdisciplinary, hardware-medicine study on the topic of methods, procedures and instruments to prevent  high possibility of HDM COVID contagion. The investment could maintain a good sales level after the COVID crisis.
    https://m.facebook.com/groups/409252343255256?view=permalink&id=665855627594925

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. WHY THE HECK DOES IT KEEP MAKING ME RESTART ALL MY OCULUS STUFF AND IT DOESNT WORK AND I HAVE TO WAIT LIKE AN HOUR

IMA PUNCH A BABY COW IN ITS MILKING PLACE BC OF U OCULUS (im joking cow fbi dont hunt me down)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. advertising

support me and my twitch channel and ill push whatever products you want at a regular interval i know this might not be the best place to ask but **** i thought the worst anyone can say is no or leave trolly comments, support my go fund me if you can, anything is appreciated. https://www.gofundme.com/manage/entertainment-streaming-equipment/donations and my twitch https://www.twitch.tv/saintofrage

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base