Oculus Go

Welcome to the Oculus Go feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Go platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Go platform.
  • Core Software: All Oculus Go main menu, navigation, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Venues and Rooms.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Go!
  1. "motorcicle helmet" for no motion sickness like in Void Racer

Should be a standard in vehicle games.

Would be very good option for Anshar games fixing the stable cabin and driving & aiming with head.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Blacks are milky grays when brightness is not at minimum value in all LED HMDs

Example: The sky in Dark city background of Go is washed gray when brightness is not 0.

It looks as simultaneous control of backlight + brightness, as legacy of OLED screens with no backlight.

Maybe to increase gamma could fix this common problem too.

This does not happens only in S and Go, also in Mixed reality LED and Index.

Maybe a better dynamic contrast could help too, or to change color space

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Support for using Oculus controllers on PC

This is something I would consider an optional function, but it would be helpful to be able to use the Oculus controllers directly on PC to function as a mouse or optional game controller.
    Sometimes in apps like Bigscreen and Virtual Desktop, I find that the controls don't always respond as smoothly as they should. Of course, the developers of those apps could update their controller support, but having a more direct connection sometimes have better results. Something similar to what Microsoft has with a usb dongle to connect an xbox controller to their windows based PCs.
    If such a…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Find a way to delete a handset no longer in use

There's currently no way to remove a handset you're not using from your account.

I'm currently stuck with a handset on my account I returned to store but didn't remove it and now it's stuck there forevermore!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Allow reviewing a game I refunded

I bought Along Together but asked for a refund because I felt uncomfortable with the movement method. I wanted to post a review along the lines of 'good looking game but camera movement bothered me; would be nice if the devs added another movement method; EQQO was good in this regard.' I feel that this would have been helpful for other players wanted to buy the game and would provide feedback to the developer.

Unfortunately, once I asked for a refund I became unable to review the game. I think it would be a good idea to allow reviews for…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add front facing camera with sensors

Add a camera & sensors to the front. Camera can allow user to see out so they can use phone, take breaks, etc. Also allow them to take pictures while still on. Sensors added for people to be able to wave / press hand in front of to pause video or activate camera with Picture in picture view of outside so people such as flight attendants or general public can ask you something etc

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add Vibration

Add vibration to the headset on left & right sides that can pan, pulse across, move top down, bottom up, etc

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Apple TV App

to access my movie library and stream Apple TV + content

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. what if you paid all oculus rift "diem" anyone works for oculus rift connected to facebook gets paid by cryptocurrency "diem "

what if you paid all oculus rift "diem" anyone works for oculus rift connected to facebook gets paid by cryptocurrency "diem "

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Quantum oculus rift and monogame for game creators

Add cryptocurrency "diem" to oculus rift add blockchain to oculus rift

Quantum virtual reality

Add https://www.monogame.net/ to oculus rift

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Womens Fashion Online Store in UK

Zanouchi is a leading brand of online shopping sites for Women’s which provides the lots of fashion, designing or branding clothes in best lady fashion designs.
    https://www.zanouchi.com/collections/women

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Cleaning & Santizing

Disposable eye masks or silicone eye masks. Also, disposable/replacement strapping.

The point being let's make this product more accessible and easy to clean/disinfect for COVID. Outside companies are making disposable masks for multi-users.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Keep OCULUS GO support for BIGSCREENS!

I understand the money maker is the Quest lineup. I don't expect all kinds of future development for the Oculus GO, but at the least you guys should keep it operational for those who have purchased it. The Oculus Go still has a place in the market. It is the lightest and most comfortable headset that is actually perfect for media consumption. I often times rather watch movies in my bed on the GO than any of the other headsets. Being that the Oculus go is so good for multimedia content it was very disappointing to see that it no…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add a new language

Hello, please add the Arabic language, as there is no Arabic language in all devices, so we hope that you will add it in the next update because we need it and there are many customers need this language and you will be a very strong motivation to buy the product
    Thank you

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Hello.

Hello. I’m a day spa owner And would like to know if it Is possible to creat an experience within this platform to provide clients a ultra relaxation experience? Eg. walk on the moon, sitting on a tropical beach, walking in the woods... so needed at this time. Anxieties are high and Need new ideas to escape. Please let me know. Thank you.
    Dale Krikke (250) 732-7018. Vancouver Island Canada.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Partnership

Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is Koji Harata, working for MOCAP Japan Inc., (http://mocapjapan.com/) and am in charge of business development. We are very interested in your VR solution and would like to sell in Japan , if possible.

Our sales channels are a few big name entertainment companies, academic institutions. We have already been providing HMDs, Tracking Systems, Game Software imported from the US, Taiwan as well as South Korea. Also, we are providing maintenance services of all products in this country. Japanese, English as well as Chinese are available as our communication languages.

So, please…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 日本人もしくは高齢者向けの映像特化型ゴーグルの作成

日本の住宅事情ではoculus questシリーズのような運動範囲の広いゴーグルは不向きと考えます。また多くの日本人はアクションよりも静かに映画・映像を楽しむ傾向があり、VRアクションゲームはすぐに飽きる可能性があるため、アクション要素を極力省き、映像に特化、更にポータブルゲーム(スイッチやPSPなど)と画像がリンクできる大型スクリーン的要素を付加した(解像度等はquest2のものを流用)、oculus goの後継機ともいえるゴーグルを開発すべきだと考えます。

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Have an easy way to see if Oculus is seeing and responding to these posts

It would be nice to see the responses to these posts in a recognizable format. Maybe a sticker saying they've responded and pin it to the top of the comments.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Remote learning for elementary and middle school during the COVID pandemic

Hello everyone.

We go through hard transitional times that scramble the whole school system, instead of waiting for principals and teachers and tech companies to find a solution I wondered what I could do.
    Contact and interaction are crucial to learning and classic computer-based teaching platforms like Google Classroom do not provide it.
    With VR glasses we could immerse students and teachers together in a learning environment (doesn't have to be super sophisticated at 1st) I am sure the results would be amazing.
    This is absolutely not an easy thing to start, it would need a lot of experimenting/failing. But…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base