Oculus Go

Welcome to the Oculus Go feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Go platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Go platform.
  • Core Software: All Oculus Go main menu, navigation, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Venues and Rooms.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Go!
  1. I challenge Oculus to donate a large portion of Oculus Go & Quests to Nursing Facilities & Hospitals. In addition to creating a library

I challenge Oculus to donate a large portion of Oculus Go & Quests to Nursing Facilities & Hospitals. In addition to creating a library of 360 high res videos and applications so the Elderly & Sick can relive things of their. Past and be able to travel to cities and parks around world. Stop trying to just male money

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Create more stock!!

Been months of waiting and still don't have any available for purchase?? This is certainly upsetting!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Why do you make getting refunds for bad APPs so difficult? NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT AS ADVERTISED

Why do you make refunds for bad APPs so difficult? NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT AS ADVERTISED and no payment history ????????????????

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Can you all add support for Kindle Books but make it so I can lay on my back in bed and read if I want to? Thanks.

Can you all add support for Kindle Books and make it so I can lay on my back in bed and read if I want to? Thanks.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. How about some Kart racing games?

Can you please invent some Kart driving games similar to Mario Kart? How about some free roaming driving games, or games where you can roam around and find things like in Mario games?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Google Earth for Oculus GO!!

Is there any plan to make Google Earth available for Oculus GO? I bought one for my two 80+ year old aunts, one of who wanted to visit the town in Italy where her late husband was born and grew up. She was excited to do that, but then I discovered that I could not access Google Earth with the Oculus GO. We were all very disappointed.
    Would LOVE to have Google Earth available on Oculus GO in the near future (remembering that she is over 80)? Thanks!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Optics are very grainy.

Shouldn't the images be sharp? Everything is very grainy.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Create a V.R. game of the BIBLE from Genesis to Revolations. Each book a new game combining smaller books. Or sell the whole thing as 1

Each book a new game. Think of the action. It would be like the creation of the THE TEN COMMANDMENTS staring Charleton Heston back in 56. With one MAJOR difference. You are there.
    The smaller books combined, or sell the whole thing as a collector's set. Yea, I'd buy it, and so would most people I know. Along with the V.R. set to play them.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. display update progress

currently waiting for a game to update so i can play but no indication as to how far its gotten/how long is left would be nice to see update progress for games/apps.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Minecraft vr

I want Minecraft vr for oculus go as thousands I've been showcasing this too asked does it have Minecraft vr I unfortunately had to say no otherwise they would of bought the product your loosing huge sales by not doing this

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add microphone to screen recordings

When I record videos the audio from the app is fine but I cand hear myself talk

YouTube creators like myself would love to be able to just start a recording a d hear ourselves on the mic

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Adding 6DOF and handtracking using camera to do so. On oculus go can have phone angled on wall

So the biggest flaws of the go/gear vr is that 6DOF isnt 9n it and you can use the camera to do so

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 3D camera

You know what I would like? A simple 3D camera that can share pictues so they can be viewed from the Oculus Go or Quest. You have a great platform that is affordable for viewing 3D pictures, but nothing to generate them. There are a few high-end cameras, but they are for professionals, there needs to be something that takes simple stereoscopic side-by-side pictures that is comparable with modern digital cameras. It's a market that is basically empty and begging to be filled. I'm currently trying to make my own with a Raspberry Pi, but I would gladly ditch it…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Thank You. My FB Post

“Four Generations Day”
    Miranda, Aaron, Fox and I went down to see Mom and Don for her B-day. It was one of those perfect days.
    Cake said Happy B-day Mom, Grandma and Great Grandma.
    We got her “Oculus” (360° VR immersion) that will take her anywhere in the world from the comfort of her own home.
    For someone with limited mobility Oculus provides exercise to the eyes, head, neck, upper body, arms and fingers, all while having fun.
    (Looking around) (pointing at things) Mom was amazed by the experience and realism.
    I think anyone with limited mobility should have this…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Contact EA and port Real Racing 3 from Android

Apparently is the best "serious" racing game at the moment for phones.

Should run good in Go.

Real Racing 2 ran in Ipad 3 in 2011 at 2048x1536. Probably could run very good in Go at stable 72 FPS + SSAA x1.8 + MSAA x4

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. "motorcicle helmet" for no motion sickness like in Void Racer

Should be a standard in vehicle games.

Would be very good option for Anshar games fixing the stable cabin and driving & aiming with head.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Blacks are milky grays when brightness is not at minimum value in all LED HMDs

Example: The sky in Dark city background of Go is washed gray when brightness is not 0.

It looks as simultaneous control of backlight + brightness, as legacy of OLED screens with no backlight.

Maybe to increase gamma could fix this common problem too.

This does not happens only in S and Go, also in Mixed reality LED and Index.

Maybe a better dynamic contrast could help too, or to change color space

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Support for using Oculus controllers on PC

This is something I would consider an optional function, but it would be helpful to be able to use the Oculus controllers directly on PC to function as a mouse or optional game controller.
    Sometimes in apps like Bigscreen and Virtual Desktop, I find that the controls don't always respond as smoothly as they should. Of course, the developers of those apps could update their controller support, but having a more direct connection sometimes have better results. Something similar to what Microsoft has with a usb dongle to connect an xbox controller to their windows based PCs.
    If such a…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Find a way to delete a handset no longer in use

There's currently no way to remove a handset you're not using from your account.

I'm currently stuck with a handset on my account I returned to store but didn't remove it and now it's stuck there forevermore!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow reviewing a game I refunded

I bought Along Together but asked for a refund because I felt uncomfortable with the movement method. I wanted to post a review along the lines of 'good looking game but camera movement bothered me; would be nice if the devs added another movement method; EQQO was good in this regard.' I feel that this would have been helpful for other players wanted to buy the game and would provide feedback to the developer.

Unfortunately, once I asked for a refund I became unable to review the game. I think it would be a good idea to allow reviews for…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base