Oculus Go

Welcome to the Oculus Go feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Go platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Go platform.
  • Core Software: All Oculus Go main menu, navigation, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Venues and Rooms.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Go!
  1. Loved your automated Hey, Tha that did not address the problem. Since you neglected to address my issue, I’ll just help clog up your site..

Hey,
    Thanks for contacting Oculus Support.
    I understand this may cause an inconvenience, if you'd like to leave us feedback feel free to do so on the UserVoice Channel, click here to submit feedback.
    Please let me know if you have any other questions, if not please let me know and I will have this ticket closed for you.
    All the best,
    Morgan
    Oculus Support Rodney Portal
    Nov 29, 8:05 AM PST
    Really find it stupid that I must log in to my account to unsubscribe.
    By making it that difficult, I will likely just mark the next emails as…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Oculus Go2 << Its already made... not by Oculus >>

Go2 is already Out... Sadly its not from Oculus .. Its Called Skyworth v901

https://skarredghost.com/2019/11/09/skyworth-vr-v901-review/

So here with Oculus Make Go2, As the device may be they made robust .. they are lacking lenses of Go.. Not to mention polish and fluidness of OS or The variety of Content.

If Oculus Them selves not interested in Making GO2 .. Just rebrand these devices with custom made add Oculus Optics, Software and May be change SoC to SD835 and release this device as GO2

Its already Go2 .. You can make out of specs.. its just that optics and software sucks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Please make this lighter!

I had neck surgery and it's painful to have the Oculus Go on my head for longer than 30 minutes. My neck has long since healed from that surgery 5 years ago. Your headset is just too heavy.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. make the plastic cover more resilient and not bubble all the time. The second one I have had to return to amazon uk because the bubbling

make the plastic cover more resilient and not bubble all the time. The second one I have had to return to amazon uk because the bubblingis bad without charging it up.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. it is not about improving a product

i have an idea for a product for the Oculus rift, it is about d&d. contact me if you all are interested

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Oculus Go: The Quest proving grounds.

Another way to keep the Go as a viable platform (which has been suggested before in past posts by others) is to encourage game developers of upcoming Quest titles to produce smaller demos for play on the Go. Given the fact there are standards that the Oculus company requires for titles to be approved, it might be useful to post such lower level demos to see how well the consumers respond to them. Of course, the ever growing requests (including my own post) to add 2nd Oculus go controller support comes into play, if it's still possible to achieve.

Well…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Need to be able to ask a question (not choose a question you have pre-determined on the "support" page. Preferably on front of page.

ability to phone or chat support - is very important - it's factoring into decisions to buy your product - or go elsewhere.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Make a version of Front part of Rift S HMD with physical IPD adjustment and with bigger nose hole

As i can understand its not so hard to change the main part of Rift S right?

So may be... in the future please make new version where with physical IPD adjustment and bigger hole for nose...

Becase i need to return my rift s... only of those limitations... ( so sad... the image more clear and better sde...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Traduction

Traduction complète des services tels que le site l'application et des jeux (au minimum l'interface et le sous-titrage des jeux tels que Star Wars et Job simulator)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Create a user guide for Dead and Buried

I thinknDAB is the best GO app there is but I can't find a simple user guide anywhere. It's so frustrating when I always fail at the same level and don't know what I'm doing wrong.
    I want to know why some creatures die but there are no points even when I'm sure they got a headshot. Why is it that in round 10 or 11 when only the red ones come, it seems like I can't shoot fast enough, no matter what I do and always die there. Or sometimes I'm shot from 3 different sides simultaneous so there…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Referral program

I asked about the Oculus Referral program and was told it wasn't available in the UK. Can anyone explain why this is the case?

The referral Web page isn't available.

Regards.

Dave

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. To hide timewarp glitch overflowing fov with upscaling

If fov is 90° upscale image to 100 or 110 when timewarp activates for put glitch outside the fov

I mean the black border of the fov when you are moving the head fast

Is it possible to upscale to 2x as fake downsampling for help with the problem of the distortion for the lens? I mean, about 1.8x does not give improvements to increase even more the SSAA, but is important for to read text clearly

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. An App request

Could we get the app called ‘The Grand Canyon VR’ on the Oculus GO, this app is now on Oculus Rift. See YouTube link. https://youtu.be/OCxPUmVaBJ4

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Many Thanks

I would like to tell you about my use of my GO. I had a stroke a few months ago and hadn't used my GO since, until about 4 weeks ago, when I was helped getting it on my head. and within minutes I found I had better movement in my arms and my wife said my face looked happy. it was almost like id never had the stroke. until I stopped using it. There is hope I will recover fully. . So I would like to thank you guys, and I look forward to the Quest .

Regards
    Danny

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hardware - Use Mirrors & periscope like design

Use a periscope like design to move weight & components to top of head to displace the forward leaning style.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Used on non internet devices or connect to a smart phone

Use anytime on a smartphone to plug into.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Notre Dame

Unsure who to communicate with but I think there is an opportunity that could be salvaged from the tragedy of Notre Dame's fire. My brother has been conducting tours of Notre Dame for years as well as other famous landmarks and museums in Paris. After hearing the news I thought about the idea of creating a virtual tour of notre dame with him as a tour guide while the cathedral is being rebuilt.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Sharing app

If i make a 3D model and make an Go compatible apk.-file from UNITY, I can sideload the app using USB cable connected to my PC, but if I want a friend to be able to view the model in his Go headset I have to plug his headset into my PC ( and make the same 30 sek. transfer)
    Thats a little tricky because he lives 2 hours driving avay. Would it be possible to build an app where you can transfer the apk file by web to a headset?
    I know it should be possible to upload the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. geolocation

Mrs Sir
    I send you informations suggestions
    One geolocation and or reality augmented
    For courses
    Before meanwhile after at end of course the person receives by email the tracé of course
    Cf parc de Mercantour
    Http www.eshkar.fr
    Intel is interested other Alike too
    Best regards
    Igor semenoff
    Nb lights led
    Tee-shirt freshthenics
    A new source of energy
    À battery effect Peltier

1 vote

We're glad you're here