Oculus Go

Welcome to the Oculus Go feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Go platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Go platform.
  • Core Software: All Oculus Go main menu, navigation, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Venues and Rooms.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Go!
  1. Add front facing camera with sensors

Add a camera & sensors to the front. Camera can allow user to see out so they can use phone, take breaks, etc. Also allow them to take pictures while still on. Sensors added for people to be able to wave / press hand in front of to pause video or activate camera with Picture in picture view of outside so people such as flight attendants or general public can ask you something etc

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Vibration

Add vibration to the headset on left & right sides that can pan, pulse across, move top down, bottom up, etc

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Remote learning for elementary and middle school during the COVID pandemic

Hello everyone.

We go through hard transitional times that scramble the whole school system, instead of waiting for principals and teachers and tech companies to find a solution I wondered what I could do.
    Contact and interaction are crucial to learning and classic computer-based teaching platforms like Google Classroom do not provide it.
    With VR glasses we could immerse students and teachers together in a learning environment (doesn't have to be super sophisticated at 1st) I am sure the results would be amazing.
    This is absolutely not an easy thing to start, it would need a lot of experimenting/failing. But…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Acts 16:31, 1 Corinthians 15:1-8, 1 Peter 1:17-21, Revelation 22:18-19

Acts 16:31, 1 Corinthians 15:1-8, 1 Peter 1:17-21, Revelation 22:18-19

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Wedding

We just bought an occulus go. I want to relive my wedding day. I can't figure out how to upload my wedding photos to the headset.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allow a videocam to be plugged in through a usb port

Allow for some way for wearer to monitor immediate neighborhood. This can be done if a video feed can be accepted, This can be displayed in a small pop-up. Maybe can also be integrated with VR image using some fancy tech

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. VR festival

Hey guys so the one I clicked was random, my name is Pulse. Masked DJ, not really a big dj, YET. But you guys should look into parterning with insomniac/and or other big edm companies. With all the lockdown and no raves or fests millions wanna experience it. Most likely won’t be a show or festival until next year probably but you guys could do a virtual festival. They pay for a ticket like one would and they get a VR, they would pay a little extra but it’s only for rent. After the rent they would have to ship…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Bonus/Cheaper product for Gear VR users

Mit großer Bestürzung habe ich über die Einstellung des Gear VR Supports gelesen. Dies macht die Gear VR, welche auch nicht gerade für 30€ zu haben war, ja nun bald völlig nutzlos. Es ist natürlich nett Sätze zu lesen wie "Vielen Dank für deine Unterstützung als VR-Pionier und als treuer Nutzer von Gear VR", aber wie wäre es zum Beispiel sattdessen mit einem wirklichen Dankeschön in Form eines vergünstigten Oculus Produktes welches auch noch Zukunft hat?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Research in prevent HDM COVID contagion

I think a company, like Oculus, should invest in an interdisciplinary, hardware-medicine study on the topic of methods, procedures and instruments to prevent  high possibility of HDM COVID contagion. The investment could maintain a good sales level after the COVID crisis.
    https://m.facebook.com/groups/409252343255256?view=permalink&id=665855627594925

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. WHY THE HECK DOES IT KEEP MAKING ME RESTART ALL MY OCULUS STUFF AND IT DOESNT WORK AND I HAVE TO WAIT LIKE AN HOUR

IMA PUNCH A BABY COW IN ITS MILKING PLACE BC OF U OCULUS (im joking cow fbi dont hunt me down)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. advertising

support me and my twitch channel and ill push whatever products you want at a regular interval i know this might not be the best place to ask but **** i thought the worst anyone can say is no or leave trolly comments, support my go fund me if you can, anything is appreciated. https://www.gofundme.com/manage/entertainment-streaming-equipment/donations and my twitch https://www.twitch.tv/saintofrage

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Slim version with pancake lens, real IPD & myopia & astigmatism

Pico VR glasses 2020: 120 grams

Has myopia adjustment & IPD with pancake lens and is 3DOF

Next step should be Quest slim (with no pentile)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Easier access to MAC address of unit

Since I have an access list on my wifi to control who is allowed to connect, I think the MAC address of the unit should be written in the same place as the serial number. It would simplify the setting up of the wifi connection. I had to "allow all" and then record the MAC address when the unit had connected, add it to the config and then enable "allow list". A bit akward.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Oculus Go for the Classroom

There are a lot of good educational experiences for the Oculus Go. It would be nice if there was an affordable option for schools and colleges that included parental/teacher controls so that the headsets could be used by multiple users in a classroom setting.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allow setup via PC, not just via a smart-phone

To set up the Oculus Go, you have to have a smart-phone with the Android OS and then set up your phone for Wifi and Bluetooth and then download an app. It would be nice if you could also set it up via a Windows laptop.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Don't require login to unsubscribe from newsletter.

I don't even own any Oculus products, not sure what data leak you pulled my email from in order to send me your newsletter but I don't want it and I'm not going to login to get it to stop. Welcome to spam filter.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Google Play

Can you link Google Play to Oculus browser?

I needed to save my progress in a VR game while playing with my Gear VR.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. We need more Board Games!

I and my friends would like to see more board games like the 3D Monopoly and other games you used to have in Oculus Rooms. Please bring back the rooms too.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Upgrade the go so for ppl wont cant afford can still feel like its worth ot

Hi. I brought the go thinking i was buying the quest dnt have another?$200 for the quest.what i notice is alot is being done for the quest so many feature when im on youtube looking up things for my son cant find anything recent.my son wont even play it.im disappointed cuz i feel like i failed my son cuz the quest has everything and the go nothing compares. This xmas i was so excited to buy this vr thinking im going to be the kool mom and i went and brought all the quest accessories that goes to the quest.battiers…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Getting a response

I got no response from help when I asked for it, just ignored. Nothing for about a week so far so I guess maybe answer your customers when they spend alot of money on your products. Makes sense right?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base