Oculus Go

Welcome to the Oculus Go feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Go platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Go platform.
  • Core Software: All Oculus Go main menu, navigation, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Venues and Rooms.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Go!
  1. it is not about improving a product

i have an idea for a product for the Oculus rift, it is about d&d. contact me if you all are interested

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Oculus Go: The Quest proving grounds.

Another way to keep the Go as a viable platform (which has been suggested before in past posts by others) is to encourage game developers of upcoming Quest titles to produce smaller demos for play on the Go. Given the fact there are standards that the Oculus company requires for titles to be approved, it might be useful to post such lower level demos to see how well the consumers respond to them. Of course, the ever growing requests (including my own post) to add 2nd Oculus go controller support comes into play, if it's still possible to achieve.

Well…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Adding 6DOF and handtracking using camera to do so. On oculus go can have phone angled on wall

So the biggest flaws of the go/gear vr is that 6DOF isnt 9n it and you can use the camera to do so

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 3D camera

You know what I would like? A simple 3D camera that can share pictues so they can be viewed from the Oculus Go or Quest. You have a great platform that is affordable for viewing 3D pictures, but nothing to generate them. There are a few high-end cameras, but they are for professionals, there needs to be something that takes simple stereoscopic side-by-side pictures that is comparable with modern digital cameras. It's a market that is basically empty and begging to be filled. I'm currently trying to make my own with a Raspberry Pi, but I would gladly ditch it…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Need to be able to ask a question (not choose a question you have pre-determined on the "support" page. Preferably on front of page.

ability to phone or chat support - is very important - it's factoring into decisions to buy your product - or go elsewhere.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Thank You. My FB Post

“Four Generations Day”
    Miranda, Aaron, Fox and I went down to see Mom and Don for her B-day. It was one of those perfect days.
    Cake said Happy B-day Mom, Grandma and Great Grandma.
    We got her “Oculus” (360° VR immersion) that will take her anywhere in the world from the comfort of her own home.
    For someone with limited mobility Oculus provides exercise to the eyes, head, neck, upper body, arms and fingers, all while having fun.
    (Looking around) (pointing at things) Mom was amazed by the experience and realism.
    I think anyone with limited mobility should have this…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Full Google Playstore app support/emulation.

Now this may be a wild request to post, but it doesn't hurt to ask. I'd like to see the Oculus company propose a deal with Google to bring full Googke Playstore appstore support to all their VR headsets, especially the Go. That would include their VR apps. Now one might think "bring Cardboard or Daydream apps to Oculus? Why?" Well before anyone dismisses the idea, think of the added content that would be available. Every platform aforementioned will always have some worthy content that consumers like that is limited in its availability. After all, its content that continues to…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Provide phone support for your equipment.

Don't be lazy people. Create a phone support system. Or at a minimum, a live chat service.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Why isn't the home interface controllable with a bluetooth gamepad?!?

When connecting a Bluetooth controller you still need to keep the oculus pointer at hand reach to navigate menus, reset the position and more!! It breaks the immersion and is just uncomfortable!! Please fix it

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Make a version of Front part of Rift S HMD with physical IPD adjustment and with bigger nose hole

As i can understand its not so hard to change the main part of Rift S right?

So may be... in the future please make new version where with physical IPD adjustment and bigger hole for nose...

Becase i need to return my rift s... only of those limitations... ( so sad... the image more clear and better sde...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Make the Gear VR Minecraft officially work on Oculus Go

I bought Minecraft VR on Gear VR. Now I switched phone and play my Gear VR games on Oculus Go, but Minecraft VR is not available on Oculus Go.
    I enjoy using the Xbox controller in Minecraft VR. It will be great to let me continue my 200 hours+ gameplay in Oculus Go

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Traduction

Traduction complète des services tels que le site l'application et des jeux (au minimum l'interface et le sous-titrage des jeux tels que Star Wars et Job simulator)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Create a user guide for Dead and Buried

I thinknDAB is the best GO app there is but I can't find a simple user guide anywhere. It's so frustrating when I always fail at the same level and don't know what I'm doing wrong.
    I want to know why some creatures die but there are no points even when I'm sure they got a headshot. Why is it that in round 10 or 11 when only the red ones come, it seems like I can't shoot fast enough, no matter what I do and always die there. Or sometimes I'm shot from 3 different sides simultaneous so there…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Referral program

I asked about the Oculus Referral program and was told it wasn't available in the UK. Can anyone explain why this is the case?

The referral Web page isn't available.

Regards.

Dave

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Contact EA and port Real Racing 3 from Android

Apparently is the best "serious" racing game at the moment for phones.

Should run good in Go.

Real Racing 2 ran in Ipad 3 in 2011 at 2048x1536. Probably could run very good in Go at stable 72 FPS + SSAA x1.8 + MSAA x4

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. "motorcicle helmet" for no motion sickness like in Void Racer

Should be a standard in vehicle games.

Would be very good option for Anshar games fixing the stable cabin and driving & aiming with head.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Improved control: second Go controller with a thumbstick

From my point of view the main limitation of the Go for games isn't 3 DoF or the limited hardware, but the controller. With only a trigger, a (clickable) touchpad and a back button, games often struggle to offer a good method of control.

Even just adding a shoulder bumper or the like might help in some cases (for example in Pinball FX2), but a second Go controller with a thumb stick should do the trick in adding the right amount of interactivity, achieving most of what a game controller can do and some things it can't (such as separate…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Slim version

ultra slim & ultra light version:

Freeform Limbak lenses with super resolution:

https://i.postimg.cc/bJSKKbDD/Screenshot-2019-07-26-20-03-57-302-com-android-chrome.png

Super resolution in DK2 comparison:

https://i.postimg.cc/NfjxFtDb/Screenshot-2019-07-26-19-15-19-256-com-android-chrome.png

7 nm revision for no heatsink, simply holes for hot air flow.

7 nm also for better battery, then lighter battery

Same $ price after 2 years but 199€ in Europe, under 200 psycologic barrier, not 219.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Next gen oculus go

I was saddened to read that Oculus has no plan for a next gen Go. I already twitted at Jason Rubin about this, but figured it'd be a good idea to post here too.

I think that there's a place for an entry level headset, and that the Oculus Go serves this space nicely. However, there's no real upgrade path except to the Quest. If I like my Go and something happens to it, or I just want to move to a next gen, kind of like I'd do with some other devices.

(By the way, I own a Quest,…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. To support more gamepads! I have Xone v1 & 2 and PS4 v2 and 2 iPega and i still cant't play Oculus Arcade

Herebound and others are waste of money for me.

I used a few tutorials but nothing, the mobile app does not detect my gamepads.

I'd like to play with PS4 v2...

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base