Oculus Go

Welcome to the Oculus Go feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Go platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Go platform.
  • Core Software: All Oculus Go main menu, navigation, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Venues and Rooms.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Go!
  1. Keep Oculus Rooms!

Oculus Rooms is still a great app that can be used by families, or friends (from outside VR) that happen to both own Go :)

There's currently no alternative for Rooms on GO so I'm not sure what's the plan here. It takes away one of cool features Go already has without providing any substitution? Bigscreen, altspace etc don't have the same level of integration as Oculus Rooms.

I would understand it if it was 2021 but right now GO is still a popular device and making it deliberately worse is a bad choice imo!

77 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

20 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Netflix improvements: +10 & -10 seconds buttons (rewind, forward)

Rewind & forward buttons.

Curved screen like VR Desktop, with the lens curvature.

¿Do have 60 FPS with anti chromatic aberration filter? More battery

Screen overclock to 75 Hz for PAL european content (25 FPS) with no juddering

71.928 FPS mode for NTSC content with no juddering

When someone usually watches videos on 71.976/75 Hz monitors, suddenly have super perception to judder, but most of TVs are 60 Hz, so this would be advantages for to play multimedia on Oculus devices.

By default multimedia players apply pull down 2:3 forcing judder, then 71.928/75 FPS modes should don't appy pull down.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Free trial period for every app!

Why are payed apps not free for say one week so people get a better idea if it is worth the cash?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The platform needs at least 1 racing game...

Seriously, no one kind of semi simulator?
    There is no Forza/Gran turismo/Project cars like.

Should have 1 Oculus AA game for Go/Quest/Rift with different graphics settings (and high quality physics on PC)

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Oculus Arcade Needs a Huge Update

It’s my killer app and the first one I show people that want to try VR, but it is so bugged to ****. After selecting Bandai, Midway, or Sega, you can’t back out and find something else. If you try to leave the room, then the app just shuts down and tells you that you have to open it again. The game also freezes the cabinet sometimes and you have to restart the app in order to get it working.

Another problem is that high scores do not save. I keep getting the option to put my scores in, but…

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. longer purchase pin for safety

longer purchase pin for safety

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Multiplayer Oculus TV

Allow Friend invites to Oculus TV room like the Oculus Room! This is basically why I bought a Go, and convinced a couple people to buy one. The Oculus Room is nice, but it’s not enough... too expensive to watch movies, and pretty much just gives us Hulu as an option. If this were an option I know I would be able to convince more friends into getting an Oculus device.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Multiplayer games for all VR

I would like to play a multiplayer cross-platform game in which devices such as airplane joystick, arcade stick, touch, xbox control, car steering wheel, ect, all have a function for something specific to the game. I would like that each helmet either Oculus Go, Oculus rift, Oculus quest or compatible with steam VR can enter the game to play a character adapted to the virtual helmet itself with unique qualities of each helmet in the game. It would be nice to be in a world where all the VRs participate. Thank you

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Oculus Medium spanish videotutorials resource

Hi there!

I'm an spanish game developer and artist. I've started making Oculus Medium videotutorials in spanish language, because I love this software and there's nothing out there in my language.

The youtube playlist address is as follows:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOsRDlbEE-I&list=PLDukcIfeqps-OFu0pueptuY6tp4mgLdnN

I tell you that, because you could add it as reference material to your website, for spanish speakers :)

Thanks for your time and sorry if this topic is not of your intereset!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Apss

Someone should create an app that uses the BT keyboards. Also it would help if Virtual Desktop could use a BT keyboard.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Gallery

Oculus Gallery doesn't allow for accurate viewing of 3d photographs less than 180 degrees field of view. The closet thing we can do is use the 3d180 option which stretches the stereo image across a half sphere, distorting it.

This suggestion is to add an additional image view more that allowed you to look at a 3d image in parallel or straight on, such as into a presinium box. The effect would allow someone to vote a traditional rectangular photograph in stereo 3d without distorting to a sphere.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Bulk Device Deployment and Management Option

Ability to deploy and manage devices in bulk including locking down settings and having centralized app management.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Oculus Go Resizable Full Screen Browser

Good morning

I'm very happy of Oculus Go product and I'm also promoting it to my friends but I hope the software will continue to improve because now in some cases it's a little poor. I just wanted to ask you for example if improvements are planned regarding the Oculus Go Browser. I use it for example to enjoy Amazon Prime Video contents with enlarged screen. It would be really useful if the screen, in full screen mode, could be resized to be able to move it away from the eyes because now it's fixed too near and it's too…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Reset view missing

abe vr, first contact, and toybox are missing "reset view".

in dead and buried, reset view is exactly where it's always been

what the ****?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. NO WAR - WORLD PEACE AND GLOBAL ENCANCHEMENT SHOULD START

Warter and Food are human rights, everyone should have water and food.
    And this is NOW the job of the military. To provide GLOBALY schools, kindergarden, infrastructure.

Think about you walk on a beach, where thousends of people build sandcasltes one prettier than the other. it would be such a stunning picture, full of creative life. Why should some person destroy the sandcastle of the other person. Why they don't find joy in undestanding the simplicity in beeing together in love and harmony.

War and agression forms a decreasing and worsens the general position of all us humans on earth.…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. PIN protected private mode in Oculus Browser

Add a PIN password to get into Private Mode in the Oculus Browser app.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. dried uncomfortable eye balls

When i use the OG for long periods watching media,i find my eyes become very dry .In these moments i need the ability to ajust the distance and size of the screen.I can watch for endless hours using the rift by controlling size and distance. These option are already possible with 3rd party apps like big screen beta ,vr web browser and vr desktop. Unfortunately they do not have the
    ability to play media files. The main reason for using the go is media consumption. thank you

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Facebook Watch Parties, in Oculus Rooms

Be able to invite friends to watch personal videos together in Oculus Rooms, like is now being done with Facebook Watch Parties.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base