Oculus Go

Welcome to the Oculus Go feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Go platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Go platform.
  • Core Software: All Oculus Go main menu, navigation, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Venues and Rooms.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Go!
  1. Sync Events to a iCal/Google Calendar feed

I would love to have an autogenerated iCal/Google Calendar feed created with all events I mark Interested in that I can import to my Google Calendar or other calendar app.

For example many services let you create a universal iCal calendar feed URL that can be imported into gCal, iCal, Outlook, etc.

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/72bj8rtor1lfioi0%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

This would be great for increasing user participation because I think a lot of people simply forget when the events are and the notification system is a bit weak. A calendar feed would help people to actually plan to be around for the event. More participation would…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Core Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Include downloaded content in storage manager app size values

Storage manager only shows the app size, it doesn't include downloaded content. Cirque Du Soleil shows up as ~50mb even though I've downloaded over 5GB of content. This makes it annoying to find what is using up your storage when it's full. I have to manually hunt through every app to find downloaded content to clear out.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Night mode

An option to turn the screen brightness and reduce the blues/color temperature at night. This feature has become ubiquitous on phones, tablets, and computers now. Lots of people use the GO at night and this would be useful for preventing sleep disruption.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Core Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Game lobby to find multiplayer players

It would be cool to have some kind of official game lobby in the app menu bar to corral other players for multiplayer games. You could post what games you're interested and get a notification when other players also want to play. That way you can go watch movies or play other single player games until there is someone ready to play.

Right now the problem is people open one game, wait a few seconds, then leave. The chances of coming across another person is small. Having a central hub with notifications would greatly increase the chances of crossing paths…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Oculus Go Kiosk Mode

Ability to run 1 app from start. Option to disable controller calibration.

90 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Core Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. We need tabs/folders to organize our library.

I want to be able to separate my games from my other apps and media players.

Also a way to hide uninstalled apps.

Also a file explorer that I can use without hooking up my headset to a PC. I can download stuff using the vr web browser but there is no way for me to move the downloaded file to other folders.

65 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Core Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. User profiles and Manual updates

I'd like to see an option to create user profiles so that each person who uses the headset can have their own customized experience.

I'd also like to see an option to manually update the system software instead of having to wait for the system to do it on its own.

56 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Core Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 3 4 6 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base