Oculus Go

Welcome to the Oculus Go feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Go platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Go platform.
  • Core Software: All Oculus Go main menu, navigation, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Venues and Rooms.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Go!
  1. Keep Oculus Rooms!

Oculus Rooms is still a great app that can be used by families, or friends (from outside VR) that happen to both own Go :)

There's currently no alternative for Rooms on GO so I'm not sure what's the plan here. It takes away one of cool features Go already has without providing any substitution? Bigscreen, altspace etc don't have the same level of integration as Oculus Rooms.

I would understand it if it was 2021 but right now GO is still a popular device and making it deliberately worse is a bad choice imo!

144 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

36 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Age appropriate rooms needed for Echo VR

Please provide age appropriate rooms. My 10 year old is hearing disgusting words in the game “Echo VR” and we had him mute it, but the fact is the players are all in the same rooms regardless of age and can use any words they want snd it’s not monitored.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow users to install play store or another app store so we can still use the hardware now thats not being supported.

Allow users to install play store or another app store so we can still use the hardware now thats not being supported.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Keep GO support

While I only used Rooms and games while traveling, I was ready to upgrade to Quest. No more. After barely 2 years since friends and family purchased the GO for cheap fun, GO is ending and support will end in 2022. I'll purchase elsewhere.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Keep OCULUS GO support for BIGSCREENS!

I understand the money maker is the Quest lineup. I don't expect all kinds of future development for the Oculus GO, but at the least you guys should keep it operational for those who have purchased it. The Oculus Go still has a place in the market. It is the lightest and most comfortable headset that is actually perfect for media consumption. I often times rather watch movies in my bed on the GO than any of the other headsets. Being that the Oculus go is so good for multimedia content it was very disappointing to see that it no…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add a new language

Hello, please add the Arabic language, as there is no Arabic language in all devices, so we hope that you will add it in the next update because we need it and there are many customers need this language and you will be a very strong motivation to buy the product
    Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Keep Facebook off of it. I don’t need them collecting my data and possibly leaking my information.

You are putting your entire company at risk of failure by forcing your users into using a Facebook account. I’m absolutely disgusted by it and I will by putting fire crackers into my headset to blow it up because it’s a paperweight now. Not only is Facebooks privacy practices extremely volatile, Facebook promotes hate and racism. And I will take no part in that. Especially because of the privacy concerns. Thank you very much. And I encourage you to take back your company before some big profit hungry corporation sucks everything they have out of your team and starts slowly…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Make Accessible Content Easier to Find

Your site claims that Occulus supports people with disabilities. However, there is no way to easily find accessible games. Even the simplest search, like searching for games that can be played while sitting (and, honestly, I'm shocked you don't have a game play type search even for players without disabilities), is not available on your site. That, in particular, is such an easy search to create because that information is already in your database, so it would just be a matter of making a query. As of right now, that's the only reason I haven't purchased an Oculus device. It…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. We are beta-testers?

Hi,
    I would like to share with you my observations following the Quest 2 v25 update.
    During the V25 update, I had huge latency, tracking problems, and crashes...

I'm not sure what the problem is, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who has had this problem.

So I don't understand, how you can launch large scale updates without even having an impeccable quality control.

By not being able to refuse the updates, it's unacceptable, I feel like you're using your community as beta testers...

Today since the v26 update it seems better, but I noticed some changes, the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Audio Samplerate choice

Add the possibility to choose the audio samplerate of the oculus headset/microphone in the menu (ex: 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz)

And also a asio driver for oculus headset/microphone to simplifly streamer job using voicemeeter.

Best regards,

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Fix international address entry

Trying to order an oculus quest 2 to south korea is a headache. The address fields are completely messed up and out of order. When we enter our address correctly as it should be, as I've done dozens of times with amazon and gotten my package every time, your system refuses to let us use that address and keeps suggesting a more and more twisted and broken address that makes no sense.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. geolocation

Mrs Sir
    I send you informations suggestions
    One geolocation and or reality augmented
    For courses
    Before meanwhile after at end of course the person receives by email the tracé of course
    Cf parc de Mercantour
    Http www.eshkar.fr
    Intel is interested other Alike too
    Best regards
    Igor semenoff
    Nb lights led
    Tee-shirt freshthenics
    A new source of energy
    À battery effect Peltier

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. i need help

I was playing echo vr and then I quit the app and all of a sudden my left couple trolley started to not work I put in new batteries but nothing please help me out

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Impossible to hide the 'Home Menu'.

I created a support ticket for the issue and they got back to me and apparently there is no solution (yet). It involves the 'Virtual Environments'. It's impossible to hide the home menu. The main view is looking straight ahead and it's irritating to have those wonderful views blocked by the menu. A couple of things have been tried with no real help:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2-wsYGmemI
    It was 'Support' that told me to contact you. Hopefully there'll eventually be a solution. Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. a wider shipment

I'm from the middle east specifically from Saudi Arabia, the first I heard about the oculus quest 2 and its price it got me all pumped up and I went ahead to order one, however...
    all the retailers are overpricing it, almost as expensive as the valve index with all in one VR.
    I'm up to buy one but I'm not wasting more than 20$ for shipping... like how come the shipment is as expensive as half the price of the product!!! if not the product price itself!

now here is me explaining and talking price-wise,

1$ = 3.75SAR

299$…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. IPD RangeQuest 1 ?

I have oculus rift S and it is the last Bullshiit ! I have a IPD with 73,5 and I cant see clear and sharp with this **** ! I used it not so often and did pay over 450 euro for it 2 years ago.

Now I saw that Quest 2 has IPD support for 68 ! But this will also not help me.
    Why didnt you guys installed also IP 70 an 72 and 74 ?

I have find any infos about the Rift 1 IPD range ? Does it work with IPD 73,5 ???

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Oculus Quest 2 settings

So when I play Fps games like Arizona Sunshine or The walking dead the graphics are great the only thing that botheres me is the Fact that the game brightness is Really low I can barely see anything in some spots of the game. Adding a setting for brightness on the Oculus would be way better

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Sell the Elite Battery Strap without the case

I already have a quest2 and official case. I cannot buy the Elite strap with battery without having to buy another unwanted case. Where is the sense in that?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Hello I'm not sure if you ever answer these. But I have a idea for the elderly. My dad has onset dementia. And when he gets into his moment

Hello
    I'm not sure if you ever answer these.
    But I have a idea for the elderly.

My dad has onset dementia. And when he gets into his moment he likes to just leave and walk.

I was wondering how ocular works?

When the price comes down and im working again I want to get one. It looks fun to me.

I was wondering about making a program for dementia patients

Where you have places like their city, or the grand cannon or other places for them to visit. It might keep their mind centered
    Well I know you like…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base