Oculus Go

Welcome to the Oculus Go feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Go platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Go platform.
  • Core Software: All Oculus Go main menu, navigation, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Venues and Rooms.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Go!
  1. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Manifest!

An app that uses AI, AR and mantra or binaural audio to facilitate "manifesting" a desired life. It can have career, lifestyle, and relationship modules so you can "experience" the life you want and begin to program your mind to accept your new reality. You can upload photos of people or places to generate your surroundings. it's like training wheels for visualizations.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. NSFW CONTENT BLOCKER

This is a bit of a divisive topic. NSFW and adult content being available on VR hardware. Some people are all for it and readily enjoy it, some are not and want to be protected from it.

If you're of the first group then this won't be of any interest to you, but if you're like me and of the second group, then you'll agree there needs to be some restriction software on these headsets to stop NSFW content from being viewed. Whatever your reasons for wanting to block adult content, whether it's because you have young children or younger…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add support for MTP and ADB filesystem access for users other than the admin

Currently when you connect a USB cable to the Quest 2 while a non-admin account is logged in no MTP popup will show up, using ADB will only show the admin filesystem mounted at /storage (This probably should be unmounted, other users shouldn't have access to admin's data). It would be nice to at least have MTP on other accounts but having access to it via ADB would be nice too because it's much faster.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. PLEASE REMOVE THE FACEBOOK REQUIREMENT

A lot of peoples reviews are about this and I don't blame them! I really want to purchase the Oculus Quest 2 but now that I know you HAVE to have a facebook doesn't really make sense. I'm so glad I haven't purchased it yet and I actually took time to look at these reviews. Not everybody wants a facebook account, and also people have been complaining about how facebook asks for too much of your information and leaks your data, most definitely not, even if it's not true I would hate to risk it. Anyways thank you!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Idea: See through while using apps

Hello, I was wondering if you could include functionality into the Oculus which would allow the user to use the See Through feature while working on apps. The reason I want this is because I usually study while walking and it would be cool if I could use an app on the Occulus while walking outdoors. I would obviously need to be able to see out of the corners, where I'm going. I would like to use Cram.com's app, but just a PDF would work also. Lastly, I can't do this on my phone, because holding up my phone for…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Apple TV App

to access my movie library and stream Apple TV + content

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. what if you paid all oculus rift "diem" anyone works for oculus rift connected to facebook gets paid by cryptocurrency "diem "

what if you paid all oculus rift "diem" anyone works for oculus rift connected to facebook gets paid by cryptocurrency "diem "

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Quantum oculus rift and monogame for game creators

Add cryptocurrency "diem" to oculus rift add blockchain to oculus rift

Quantum virtual reality

Add https://www.monogame.net/ to oculus rift

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Keep Oculus Rooms!

Oculus Rooms is still a great app that can be used by families, or friends (from outside VR) that happen to both own Go :)

There's currently no alternative for Rooms on GO so I'm not sure what's the plan here. It takes away one of cool features Go already has without providing any substitution? Bigscreen, altspace etc don't have the same level of integration as Oculus Rooms.

I would understand it if it was 2021 but right now GO is still a popular device and making it deliberately worse is a bad choice imo!

146 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

36 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Womens Fashion Online Store in UK

Zanouchi is a leading brand of online shopping sites for Women’s which provides the lots of fashion, designing or branding clothes in best lady fashion designs.
    https://www.zanouchi.com/collections/women

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Age appropriate rooms needed for Echo VR

Please provide age appropriate rooms. My 10 year old is hearing disgusting words in the game “Echo VR” and we had him mute it, but the fact is the players are all in the same rooms regardless of age and can use any words they want snd it’s not monitored.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Cleaning & Santizing

Disposable eye masks or silicone eye masks. Also, disposable/replacement strapping.

The point being let's make this product more accessible and easy to clean/disinfect for COVID. Outside companies are making disposable masks for multi-users.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Keep OCULUS GO support for BIGSCREENS!

I understand the money maker is the Quest lineup. I don't expect all kinds of future development for the Oculus GO, but at the least you guys should keep it operational for those who have purchased it. The Oculus Go still has a place in the market. It is the lightest and most comfortable headset that is actually perfect for media consumption. I often times rather watch movies in my bed on the GO than any of the other headsets. Being that the Oculus go is so good for multimedia content it was very disappointing to see that it no…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add a new language

Hello, please add the Arabic language, as there is no Arabic language in all devices, so we hope that you will add it in the next update because we need it and there are many customers need this language and you will be a very strong motivation to buy the product
    Thank you

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Impossible to hide the 'Home Menu'.

I created a support ticket for the issue and they got back to me and apparently there is no solution (yet). It involves the 'Virtual Environments'. It's impossible to hide the home menu. The main view is looking straight ahead and it's irritating to have those wonderful views blocked by the menu. A couple of things have been tried with no real help:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2-wsYGmemI
    It was 'Support' that told me to contact you. Hopefully there'll eventually be a solution. Thanks!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make Accessible Content Easier to Find

Your site claims that Occulus supports people with disabilities. However, there is no way to easily find accessible games. Even the simplest search, like searching for games that can be played while sitting (and, honestly, I'm shocked you don't have a game play type search even for players without disabilities), is not available on your site. That, in particular, is such an easy search to create because that information is already in your database, so it would just be a matter of making a query. As of right now, that's the only reason I haven't purchased an Oculus device. It…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Allow users to install play store or another app store so we can still use the hardware now thats not being supported.

Allow users to install play store or another app store so we can still use the hardware now thats not being supported.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Keep GO support

While I only used Rooms and games while traveling, I was ready to upgrade to Quest. No more. After barely 2 years since friends and family purchased the GO for cheap fun, GO is ending and support will end in 2022. I'll purchase elsewhere.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Keep Facebook off of it. I don’t need them collecting my data and possibly leaking my information.

You are putting your entire company at risk of failure by forcing your users into using a Facebook account. I’m absolutely disgusted by it and I will by putting fire crackers into my headset to blow it up because it’s a paperweight now. Not only is Facebooks privacy practices extremely volatile, Facebook promotes hate and racism. And I will take no part in that. Especially because of the privacy concerns. Thank you very much. And I encourage you to take back your company before some big profit hungry corporation sucks everything they have out of your team and starts slowly…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base