Oculus Rift S and Rift

Welcome to the Oculus Rift S and Rift feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Rift platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Dash: Oculus Dash is the in-VR command center the pops up when you hit the Oculus button on your Touch controller. Dash allows you to access PC Desktop apps, your VR Library, and other system settings and services from anywhere in VR.
  • Desktop App: This is the out-of-VR Oculus application on your PC that allows you to do things like browse the store, manage your settings, and view your friends list, among other things.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Home: This is your customizable in-VR home where you can show off your unique style and decorations.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place. The Store category covers both the out-of-VR and in-VR stores.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Rift S and Rift!    
  1. HDMI Support, + Nvidia GTX 1650 Max Q GPU support

i was hoping that we could have an HDMI supported connection aswell as Nvidia GTX 1650 Max Q GPU, i had spoken to aaron enoch over on oculus support and he kindly suggested that i speak out here to hopfully be able to do that as i would really love to have my own oculus Virtual Reality headset that connects to my laptop , sadly my laptop only has an HDMI Output and Nvidia GTX 1650 Max Q , i really hope that your company would be albe to make an HDMI compatable headset or have one of your current…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Home  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The Best Social Media Agency In Delhi

Find the best social media agecny which handles your campaign and your social media pages or account. Avenir digital stories are the one that gives the best services in social media projects. For services, you can contact us for SMO, SEO services. We are the best leading company of digital marketing, web development, and the best social media agency in Delhi.

https://www.digitalstories.co.in/social-media-marketing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Waste Management Services Oman

Get waste management services in oman to recycle your waste or products and give the contribution to clean the environment. Recycling services LLC is here to help you and provide the waste or recycled management services. Recycling services LLC helps to dispose your waste professionally.

https://www.recycling-s.com/waste-management/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Architecture Consultants Companies in Oman

Tri visuals are the landscaping, construction, infrastructure & Architectural consultants company in Oman that provides the leading services in sketch design or interior design service. We give the best package offers services including all interior design architecture etc.

https://tri-visuals.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add hot-keys for accessing Dash and Passthrough with the keyboard

Add the ability to use a keyboard hot-key instead of the Oculus button on the handcontrollers for accessing Dash and Passthrough. Also make it possible to move the pointer and click on buttons inside Dash with the mouse so we dont need to use the handcontrollers. If you dont add the mouse support it would be enough with the Oculus button and a couple of the other buttons on the controller so Dash could be used with those keyboard shortcuts togeather with moving the pointer dot with the head.

Make note of the following:
    There is no flightsimmer with a…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dash  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Defective unit? Honor system.

Amazon.com has an "honor" system in place so in the event that you receive a defective item, they will automatically resend a new unit. The user is then obligated to return the defective unit within 30 days or be charged the cost of an additional unit. This ensures less downtime and more fun for all! Oculus has a great thing going for it, and I want to see this company continue to grow and flourish

I think that idea would be pretty neat since a lot of users will actually put off replacing defective parts because it means days or…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. You abandoned the Rift S!

You forgot the Rift S and think only of the Quest.

It is shameful ! you will lose a lot of oculus users at the first opportunity! you evolved the quest and nothing for the Rift S.

All the other brands surpass you .. valve, HTC etc ... they already have adjustment options ...

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. TRy actually replying to your ticket ...

Actually answer users back to their support tickets the minute you realise it needs a replacement unit under warranty .. YOUR ANSWER ISB IGNORE ALL COMMUNICATION... terrible

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. So the most recent issue with the blank screen is an easy fix

The problem with the current software is something to do with the support files, i rolled the support files back and the software botted up no problem.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Trade-ins.

Add a option to trade in your Rift S for a quest 2 or the other way around.

BUT if you want to trade in a rift s/quest 2 for the other headset it needs to be in good/perfect condition.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Let Rift S player stay on the v.17 oculus version.

Hey Oculus, so we have a massive problem with the recent update you did. So a lot of player from Echo VR a well known game in the community have now a crash when they join the PTS of the game(so the last update) cause we are on v17. Why you just don’t let us play on the version we want, we all use v17 because there is a particular way of shooting and we just can’t use the v23. Please let us play.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Update Oculus rift accessories

I got the oculus rift on Christmas of 2018 and since day one the right controller did not work at all. I have being asking staff at support for 2 straight years and did not get a replacement controller. Now as I try to just buy the right controller it isn't even available online on the website. So I thing Y'all need to restock the oculus rift accessories so I can finally play bloody Vr.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Work

Have your products actually work, have your software actually recognize that the display port is connected when it's using the minidisplay port adapter that comes in the box, have the oculus s work without the bugy oculus link software, actually make your garbage products work, I expect things to work if I spent over $300 on it

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Xbox compatibality

Make the headset compatible with Xbox like you did with pc.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dash  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Let us turn off the vibration

I recently had a mishap with my Right Controller and it now causes the vibration to sound violent and makes it impossible to play games when the controller is constantly losing tracking. We should have an option to turn off the vibration as it doesn’t ruin our experience to lose tracking.

My controller works perfectly fine without the vibration so why should I have to pay $70 for a new controller when it’s such a tiny and fixable issue.

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Make Accessible Content Easier to Find

Your site claims that Occulus supports people with disabilities. However, there is no way to easily find accessible games. Even the simplest search, like searching for games that can be played while sitting (and, honestly, I'm shocked you don't have a game play type search even for players without disabilities), is not available on your site. That, in particular, is such an easy search to create because that information is already in your database, so it would just be a matter of making a query. As of right now, that's the only reason I haven't purchased an Oculus device. It…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Remove Rift CV1 Support page links to places you can purchase replacement parts I don't need to explain why.

Hey follow this link to get replacement parts for your cherished Rift CV1...

Ok so which model of Rift S or Quest do you own? Neither? Oh okay then we don't actually have anything for that unsupported HMD.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Rift S and Rift

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base