Oculus Rift S and Rift

Welcome to the Oculus Rift S and Rift feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Rift platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Dash: Oculus Dash is the in-VR command center the pops up when you hit the Oculus button on your Touch controller. Dash allows you to access PC Desktop apps, your VR Library, and other system settings and services from anywhere in VR.
  • Desktop App: This is the out-of-VR Oculus application on your PC that allows you to do things like browse the store, manage your settings, and view your friends list, among other things.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Home: This is your customizable in-VR home where you can show off your unique style and decorations.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place. The Store category covers both the out-of-VR and in-VR stores.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Rift S and Rift!    
  1. Stop asking to set up my Rift CV1

Can you please stop the banner appearing that asks me to set up my Rift CV1--it's set up already.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Desktop App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Match the G2 graphics or surpass them. The oculus graphics are so ****** I can't tell a P-47 from a BF-109 from a very short distance away.

Improve the refresh rate. If heat was a concern, instead of cheaping out and limiting it, think out side the box and find a way to cool it. Or use parts that are not so heat sensitive. Perhaps you don't realize how many people want VR for flight combat sims. You can not effectively play if you can not see enough detail to ID a plane because the screen is to blurry.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please make games like Guided Tai Chi available on PC

Please make games like Guided Tai Chi available on PC

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Change PC VR ready requirments

Recently on an Oculus blog(https://www.oculus.com/blog/performance-pcs-picking-the-right-laptop-or-tower-to-run-your-rift/) you guys designated the acer nitro 5 laptop as a Oculus approved VR ready computer. This is misleading. While the laptop has the power to run the system, it does not have the display port necessary to operate the device out of the box. It also doesn't have a USB C thunderbolt, so you can't even use that to run the headset. The best you can do on the acer nitro 5 is get a display to HDMI adapter and pray that it works. I have an acer nitro 5 and was lead…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Yes I am issues with connectivity with the USB in which I have indeed followed all said procedures in forums, oculus support and FB groups,

Yes I am issues with connectivity with the USB in which I have indeed followed all said procedures in forums, oculus support and FB groups, nothing of which worked until I decided to just pull the plug on the headset side, wait for Oculus desktop app to recognize no device connected and than reconnect the plug to the headset.
    What seems to me about this, is that the Oculus Desktop App loads before the USB connectivity on startup/restart loop. So what I propose is to have Oculus Desktop App be completely uable to self register as an active program in…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ho do you make a formal complaint ?

Is it possible to make a formal complaint about Facebook Reality Labs "Support"?

I have been on a merry-go-round for two months and my issue is still not fixed. All I want now is a refund. I was offered a refund then the offer was withdrawn.

I'm my only recourse to invade a solicitor ?

When I asked how to make a formal complaint I was given a link to this forum !

Attached is a transcript of the madness Oculus call support

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Increment of well-round Intelligent Minds! (MARKETING)

Improvement of Innovation/Demographic/Corp. EQUALITY
    GAMESTOP TO OCULUS is >= Walgreens TO Walmart!!!!
    I am a father of 3 children that has not been able to purchase their Ocullus(any) through Gamestop due to lack of supply. 3 weeks now with the amount in gift cards in total. BUT no where near Hartselle Alabama surrounding 150 miles through Gamestop can receive them. PS.VR is2.5 hours away in BOAZ, that's not what they wanted but they bored after 3 weeks now of my dragging out. Oculus makers need to improve the demographic expansion when it comes to new planned tech for our kids…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I would like if i bought steam games

i would like it if i bought a game on steam i would be able to have it on oculus store because my steam vr isn't
    working with my oculus

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. New games availability for the Rift S with RTX

Games like Jurassic World Aftermath and Star Wars tales from the galaxy's edge should be available for the Rift Headsets, especially as they have the option to fully utilise the power of the PC including RTX in VR Games

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 77 IPD

I got 76.2 IPD..... I thought oculus would account for this but i guess not so everything is fuzzy

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 77 IPD

I got 76.2 IPD..... I thought oculus would account for this but i guess not so everything is fuzzy

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Offer device refunds.

Offer full refunds for everyone who doesn’t EVER want have a Facebook account.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow rift s to work with steamvr and don't require a facebook account in order to use the store

Have the rift s work with steam vr as it does on the personal platform no crashing with games and other issues, and improve the hardware from crashes and display port bugs

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please allow for offline usage, even if minimal.

Please allow for offline usage, even if minimal.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 90 hz for rift s

Give 90 Hz for rift s. I would really like to buy one but i wont for now because there is no 90Hz option

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Show us our suggestions are actually considered and the Rift s isn't abandoned

It would be really nice for Oculus to start showing any kind of sign they're actually listening to us here. It's all good and well if you have a Quest, you get plenty of updates and improvements, but Rift s users are left dead in the water with virtually no updates, issues that have been around for over a year now, and no new major features added. The Quest is treated like the perfect baby, nurtured and improved, while the Rift S is treated like the problem child, ignored and left to fester with its issues. Buying the Rift S…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Allow family/multiple users.

Allow multiple users/family members to have their own profiles.

71 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Please don't update the GB

Me and Dad spent 2 weeks downloading BootCamp on my computer, and we saw the GB get updated from 9.6 GB to 15.3 GB. By then, I couldn't use my rift and me and my dad is really frustrated with your system right now. Please don't update the GB anymore.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. displayport

Make it very clear a displayport is needed and adapters won't work before checkout.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. im being involved in your program wnd i dont wany to. tracy blanton 7349057058

whybare they able to put me in something i didnt agree to

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Rift S and Rift

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base