Oculus Rift S and Rift

Welcome to the Oculus Rift S and Rift feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Rift platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Rift platform.
  • Dash: Oculus Dash is the in-VR command center the pops up when you hit the Oculus button on your Touch controller. Dash allows you to access PC Desktop apps, your VR Library, and other system settings and services from anywhere in VR.
  • Desktop App: This is the out-of-VR Oculus application on your PC that allows you to do things like browse the store, manage your settings, and view your friends list, among other things.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Medium and Quill.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Home: This is your customizable in-VR home where you can show off your unique style and decorations.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place. The Store category covers both the out-of-VR and in-VR stores.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Rift S and Rift!    
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. More payment methods and features - gift card, wallet, etc...

Hello,

My prefered way to make game purchases is via physical gift cards (scratch cards) that I buy at various stores to add funds to a virtual wallet that most virtual stores offer.

So far I have been able to make use of google play cards, steam gift cards, blizzard gift cards, playstation network cards.
    And I know other stores that also offer this type of payment.

I have nor want a credit card or to make a paypal account as they come with unwanted costs.

Payment methods should be plentiful and convenient.
    The oculus store is the only one…

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Enable BRL currency in experiences store for Brazil owners

I'm from Brazil, and pay the experiences in dollar is very expensive to us. We don't earn as much as an north american and we need to pay tax because of the international transaction.

Do as Steam/Uplay/Epic Store/Origin/GOG... , do specific prices for Brazil, not only convert the dollar to BRL, but make the prices lower to make possible to us buy more games and experiences.

Facebook already have payments in BRL, please, make Oculus Store accept it too.

Thanks, Diego.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. a replacement face plate for rift S

I like to have a replacement faceplate with changeable padding.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Shipping to Brazil?

What about add shipment to Brazil? You already have an website in Portuguese, an option for switching the local to a brazilian one, why not ship the devices and its accessories to Brazil too? That would be amazing.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Buying an app for the Go you shouldn't have to pay again for the Rift

I think if an app is available on more then one platform someone only needs to buy it once.
    If someone buys the Oculus Rift S why buy the Oculus Quest or Go if you would have to buy some games twice. Like "Spice and Wolf"

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Sensored drink coozy.

Make a drink coozy or something attachable that is picked up by the sensors and shows in VR so I can find it on my desk instead of having to take my visor off of my face or accidently knock it over searching for it every time I want to take a sip of my drink.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Laisser apparaître le prix que nous avons payé le jeu à côté du jeu une fois acheté, pour mémoire.

Quand on achète un jeu, le mot "acheté" est affiché à côté du jeu à la place du prix. Pour mémoire, il serait bien que le prix payé reste indiqué entre parenthèses. Cela permet plusieurs choses : savoir si je dois demander un remboursement quand le jeu ne fonctionne pas (je ne me souviens pas forcément si c'était un jeu gratuit ou pas), indiquer le prix approximatif (vu qu'ils évoluent) à un ami intéressé. Car une fois le jeu acheté, impossible de savoir combien on l'a acheté à moins d'aller dans nos archives de mails et de factures, c'est pénible. …

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Allow games to be transferred from one account to another. Particularly if the accounts are in the same household.

Allow games to be transferred from one account to another. Particularly if the accounts are in the same household. I'm not even looking for "copied to" or "shared" here (though Steam seems to get that), I just want to transfer a game we bought on one account back when we only had a single Rift S to the account associated with the new Rift S.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Match Steam Sale prices

Hi, I constantly get alerts from Steam that a game I want is on sale on steam.

If I go to other game retailers like humble bundle, I often find they are also offering the same sale prices. But the Oculus store always seems to be out of sync.

I want to support oculus, but steam keeps beating you to the punch.

Can you please make it someone's job to ensure that Oculus store prices are always competitive?

Thanks!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Store BUG: It seems vidoes are rare or no longer existing for most entries (website version)

Just wanted to report it somewhere, I presume it must be a known bug but just in case not. If someone formally could confirm that would be amazing.

E.g. even Beat Saber got 5 screens and no video... I presume they have not been removed on purpose?
    https://www.oculus.com/experiences/quest/2448060205267927

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. MAKE IT CLEAR ON YOUR OCULUS STORE THAT RIFT S USERS CANNOT BUY ROCK BAND VR

Your Oculus store advertises Rock Band VR as available for Oculus touch and "other devices" when in fact it can only be played by original Rift users. The game is not at all compatible with Rift S or the Quest, so you need to be transparent and make the game unavailable for purchase to these customers. I spent 80 bucks on the game and a most-recent guitar controller and had to refund the game since the sensors don't track for the Rift S or i'm sure the Quest. Make a giant bold statement that will prevent others from erroneously purchasing…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. No envios a México?

Que mal que no hagan envíos a México, envían a todas partes del mundo y aun así estando mas cerca no lo hacen, perdiendo ventas seguras.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Show users when a sale ends on the Oculus Store

Some games allow you to see when a sale ends, and some games do not. This is a ridiculous practice. All sales should show when the sale ends, otherwise users get blindsided by a sale ending the day before they get paid.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Universal cinema app that allows us to watch newly released movies in the comfort of our own home.

Team up with movie theatres like event cinemas and hoyts to create an app to allow people to watch movies from home on their oculus rift.
    This would be great for people that wish to watch newly released movies at the cinemas from the comfort of their own home.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add a Supported Player Mode for Handicap-friendly

I am severely handicapped and can only play "Sitting" mode games. Unfortunately though, some games that are rated as "Sitting" actually require movements that are impossible for me, such as reaching down to the floor or physically swivelling around to face behind me.

I can move my upper body freely, but I cannot bend down or swivel around. There are lots of great games that work very well for someone in my situation, but there are also some that don't -- and unfortunately there's no way to know until after you buy it.

I realise I probably represent only a…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. please add more Duo Packs

Rift S only has two Duo Packs, not enough!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Don't hide prices for applications that you already own

It would be nice, if when you view the store page for an item, if it would still show you the price/discount for things that you already own. This makes it easier to recommend good games to friends (hey, my favorite game is only $10!), and it will help out when game gifting is inevitably added. I understand why it is currently replaced with the 'Start' option, but then it should just put the price somewhere else on the store page.

Also, woo, the first feedback!

166 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add last updated date to app description in the App Store.

Add last updated date to app description in the App Store. This can let users know how active the devs are and if the app has been abandoned before buying it. The description of the update would also be a plus.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Purchase Transfers from SteamVR to Oculus

I was considering buying the Oculus Quest but buying every game on SteamVR and Oculus Home would be way to expensive for me, is there any chance you could partner with your developers to provide Oculus keys from past and future Steam store purchases? or let us send you a picture of the applicable purchases.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Rift S and Rift

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base