Oculus Rift S and Rift

Welcome to the Oculus Rift S and Rift feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Rift platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Dash: Oculus Dash is the in-VR command center the pops up when you hit the Oculus button on your Touch controller. Dash allows you to access PC Desktop apps, your VR Library, and other system settings and services from anywhere in VR.
  • Desktop App: This is the out-of-VR Oculus application on your PC that allows you to do things like browse the store, manage your settings, and view your friends list, among other things.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Home: This is your customizable in-VR home where you can show off your unique style and decorations.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place. The Store category covers both the out-of-VR and in-VR stores.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Rift S and Rift!    
  1. Additional languages for Lone Echo II

Lone Echo supports several different international languages and many non-english speaking people worldwide played Lone Echo in their preferred (native) language.

And even though the Lone Echo II: Trailer Experience supports the most common non-english languages the full game doesn't include any languages besides english. RAD Studios even stated on twitter that there are no plans to localize the game.

This means every person who enjoyed Lone Echo with her/his preferred non-english language now is left behind and certainly feels betrayed, because either people don't understand english good enough or because they loved the dub/synchronization in their native language from…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Harry potter open world game!!

With speech recognition to cast spells

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Keep Selling Rift S Cables and Controllers

How about selling Rift S cables and controllers for the MANY users who still have these consoles?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Please add Marvel Powers United i would pay $40 right now for this amazing game...g

MARVEL POWERS UNITED Please add Marvel Powers United i would pay $40 right now for this amazing game...g with co-op and death matches

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. New section in Rift Store "upcoming games"

Rift Store do not has a section with upcoming games and it would be great to have a complete list of games released within the next 30 days.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. end of life

Hello,

I'm really shocked to see that the Oculus Rift (non S) that I purchased £399 on Oculus' official online store back in July 2017 (order number 61300514128687) can't be fixed - the batteries have worked themselves loose, triggering disconnexions, and on top of that the left headset is no longer working.

Talking to Oculus' support team, there are no spare parts nor any ways of fixing it with Oculus, even at an additional cost - the product has been discountinued and is no longer supported. I can say goodbye to my £399. Or try to fix it myself, if…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. When will the shipping to Mexico be available?

Literally we are down the US and there is no shipping to México?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Start Selling Oculus Rift Again

If Oculus Would start selling rift, Well They could start selling more accessories And earn more so that they can make more VR Headsets and more accessories
    and plus, Rift Kickstarted Oculus and if they didn't make rift, Well The Quest 2 And quest and go and rift s wouldn't be a thing! So please oculus, Sell more rifts!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. better management

how about when i type in "the climb 2" in the search for games in the store, it shows "the climb 2" that google instantly popped up with... this would be a fix from me searching PAGES OF OTHER PROGRAMS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT I SEARCHED FOR!!! why are you guys actively TRYING TO KILL VR??? i was a dk2 owner, a cv1 owner, a rift s owner, and now a quest 2 owner = I'm so disillusioned by your terrible business practices, SUCH AS TELLING ME MY RIFT S GAMES SOMEHOW NEED TO BE REPURCHASED ON…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. download manager

download manager so if your internet crash, you don't have to download the whole program again

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. The prices of your application are very high in Turkey, so we request a special pricing for this region.

1 dollar = 9 Turkish lira. For this reason, we have to prefer the steam application in our shopping because they offer special pricing for Turkey.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Parental Controls

The oculus rift is severely lacking proper parental controls. I bought a Rift for myself and my family. I don't want my children to have access to the games and applications that I downloaded for myself.

There is currently no method to restrict application usage or even application purchases.

There should be a way to require a pin or password to be entered in order to activate or purchase non white-listed applications.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Left handed info apps/games

All games and apps in the store need to have information if the game/app support left handed dominance.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Sell the Displayport to Mini-Displayport Adapter

I lost my Displayport to Mini-Displayport Adapter. You cannot buy the genuine adapter on the Oculus store or in partners stores. Oculus does not support third party adapters. Now my Rift S is basically a brick.

Please sell your own accessories that are required to make your product function.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Defective unit? Honor system.

Amazon.com has an "honor" system in place so in the event that you receive a defective item, they will automatically resend a new unit. The user is then obligated to return the defective unit within 30 days or be charged the cost of an additional unit. This ensures less downtime and more fun for all! Oculus has a great thing going for it, and I want to see this company continue to grow and flourish

I think that idea would be pretty neat since a lot of users will actually put off replacing defective parts because it means days or…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. TRy actually replying to your ticket ...

Actually answer users back to their support tickets the minute you realise it needs a replacement unit under warranty .. YOUR ANSWER ISB IGNORE ALL COMMUNICATION... terrible

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make Accessible Content Easier to Find

Your site claims that Occulus supports people with disabilities. However, there is no way to easily find accessible games. Even the simplest search, like searching for games that can be played while sitting (and, honestly, I'm shocked you don't have a game play type search even for players without disabilities), is not available on your site. That, in particular, is such an easy search to create because that information is already in your database, so it would just be a matter of making a query. As of right now, that's the only reason I haven't purchased an Oculus device. It…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Remove Rift CV1 Support page links to places you can purchase replacement parts I don't need to explain why.

Hey follow this link to get replacement parts for your cherished Rift CV1...

Ok so which model of Rift S or Quest do you own? Neither? Oh okay then we don't actually have anything for that unsupported HMD.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Vender para o Brazil

Eu gostaria de comprar um, mas não tem para vender pro Brazil, então por favor coloquem um serviço de entrega para o Brasil, se conseguirem.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please add the game Jurrassic World Aftermath to the Rift S

It is only available on the Quest 2 and maybe the first quest but it seems like it'd be a simple addition to the Rift S and it would be a really fun game!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Rift S and Rift

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base