Oculus Rift S and Rift

Welcome to the Oculus Rift S and Rift feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Rift platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Dash: Oculus Dash is the in-VR command center the pops up when you hit the Oculus button on your Touch controller. Dash allows you to access PC Desktop apps, your VR Library, and other system settings and services from anywhere in VR.
  • Desktop App: This is the out-of-VR Oculus application on your PC that allows you to do things like browse the store, manage your settings, and view your friends list, among other things.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Home: This is your customizable in-VR home where you can show off your unique style and decorations.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place. The Store category covers both the out-of-VR and in-VR stores.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Rift S and Rift!    
  1. Be Truthful About Your Intentions

If you're not going to include Rift S compatibility for new and upcoming games. Stop selling Rift S'. You clearly have ditched this hardware and its disgusting, and basically a waste of 600 dollars now. Thanks a lot.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hdmi to cable box

I have a brother with low vision. It's hard for him to watch television. I was thinking that if your headset could plug into a cable box via hdmi it would be a great way for him to watch tv.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Provide a powered usb hub (like a HTC Vive Link box) for free, for every Rift S users to compensate for the loss

I have the rift s for a few month and the robot voice and sudden disconnection was really annoying. I tried everything except one thing that worked:
    A powered USB hub that has external DC power like a link box.
    the rift s uses a very long cable compared to cv1 and according to physics, current will lose power over distance in a cable. Which is why the htc vive and valve index has link box included.

So i suggest that every rift s users should receive a free powered usb hub with dc adapterr, to compensate with the loss…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Online Clothing Stores For Kids

Zanouchi is the best brand of online shopping or kids online acceessories shoes,belts,t-shirt, etc. Zanouchi offers the best price range of kids fashion clothes, and accessories in reasonable or best price range.

https://www.zanouchi.com/collections/kids

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Continue making products designed specifically to work with a gaming rig.

If Facebook is required to use future products, I'll be buying from your competitors instead. That being said I like the Rift S, my only major problem with it is that it must be connected with Facebook.

Now here is what should change for your next iteration of the Rift S. You'll have the sales there so long as you remove Facebook integration, based on this forum your missing out on at least 2000 sales because of that.

When I'm using the headset I can see the black rings around the edge of the image. You need do a better…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The Best Mobile App Development Company in Delhi

Looking for the best mobile app development company in Delhi for making good apps. Our services are comprehensive, customized, and fully scalable according to the business needs of the clients. Contact Avenir digital stories is here with giving the best services in android or IOS app development services. For any query visit our website and information for the services.

https://www.digitalstories.co.in/mobile-application-development

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Fix the poorly designed Retention knob gear does not hold the headband tight

https://www.reddit.com/r/oculus/comments/ijg083/rift_s_retention_knob_fix/
    https://imgur.com/gallery/SsKjdmG
    https://youtu.be/UQe3P0ZraII
    problem with retention knob -- headstrap will not stay tight. the slightest force or movement released the strap.
    This is not normal. The knob should be clicking when turned and thus adjusting the length of the headband. When you stop turning the knob, the strap should stay in the same position and not move on it's own.

I tried to find a solution to this online but i only found more people with the same problem.

the knob in the ratchet system has 3 prongs that push outwards and interact with teeth on the inside of the…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Mens online clothing store UK

Zanouchi is a leading brand of online shopping sites which gives the services in fashion, designing or branding clothes. Zanouchi is a luxury urban wear brand focusing on quality and service. We gives the best services in mens clothes like t-shirt,pants,joggers etc.

https://www.zanouchi.com/collections/mens

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. The Best Social Media Agency In Delhi

Find the best social media agecny which handles your campaign and your social media pages or account. Avenir digital stories are the one that gives the best services in social media projects. For services, you can contact us for SMO, SEO services. We are the best leading company of digital marketing, web development, and the best social media agency in Delhi.

https://www.digitalstories.co.in/social-media-marketing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Waste Management Services Oman

Get waste management services in oman to recycle your waste or products and give the contribution to clean the environment. Recycling services LLC is here to help you and provide the waste or recycled management services. Recycling services LLC helps to dispose your waste professionally.

https://www.recycling-s.com/waste-management/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Architecture Consultants Companies in Oman

Tri visuals are the landscaping, construction, infrastructure & Architectural consultants company in Oman that provides the leading services in sketch design or interior design service. We give the best package offers services including all interior design architecture etc.

https://tri-visuals.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. You abandoned the Rift S!

You forgot the Rift S and think only of the Quest.

It is shameful ! you will lose a lot of oculus users at the first opportunity! you evolved the quest and nothing for the Rift S.

All the other brands surpass you .. valve, HTC etc ... they already have adjustment options ...

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Trade-ins.

Add a option to trade in your Rift S for a quest 2 or the other way around.

BUT if you want to trade in a rift s/quest 2 for the other headset it needs to be in good/perfect condition.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Update Oculus rift accessories

I got the oculus rift on Christmas of 2018 and since day one the right controller did not work at all. I have being asking staff at support for 2 straight years and did not get a replacement controller. Now as I try to just buy the right controller it isn't even available online on the website. So I thing Y'all need to restock the oculus rift accessories so I can finally play bloody Vr.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Work

Have your products actually work, have your software actually recognize that the display port is connected when it's using the minidisplay port adapter that comes in the box, have the oculus s work without the bugy oculus link software, actually make your garbage products work, I expect things to work if I spent over $300 on it

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Let us turn off the vibration

I recently had a mishap with my Right Controller and it now causes the vibration to sound violent and makes it impossible to play games when the controller is constantly losing tracking. We should have an option to turn off the vibration as it doesn’t ruin our experience to lose tracking.

My controller works perfectly fine without the vibration so why should I have to pay $70 for a new controller when it’s such a tiny and fixable issue.

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Rift S and Rift

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base