Oculus Rift S and Rift

Welcome to the Oculus Rift S and Rift feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Rift platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Rift platform.
  • Dash: Oculus Dash is the in-VR command center the pops up when you hit the Oculus button on your Touch controller. Dash allows you to access PC Desktop apps, your VR Library, and other system settings and services from anywhere in VR.
  • Desktop App: This is the out-of-VR Oculus application on your PC that allows you to do things like browse the store, manage your settings, and view your friends list, among other things.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Medium and Quill.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Home: This is your customizable in-VR home where you can show off your unique style and decorations.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place. The Store category covers both the out-of-VR and in-VR stores.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Rift S and Rift!    
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow use of Oculus Browser on Rift S

I would like the ability to use Oculus Browser on Rift S in the same way I do on my Oculus Quest or Oculus Go devices. I recognize a user may easily access the Internet using the attached PC, but the Oculus Browser tool is more private.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Power button in the app

And then the power button can either turn off the oculus completely so you can eject and remove it, or "soft power down," basically sleep mode but manual, and It isn't detected by anything but the oculus program.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. seria bueno poder deshabilitar los controles touch

En juegos de simulación no se necesitan y al ser incompatibles estos se bloquean, en algunos casos envían una falla de batería baja y bloquean la pantalla con el aviso. Permitir la opción de interactuar con el ratón para estos juegos en los que solo necesito el visor

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Skip setup nonsense when doing a factory reset

Because the Quest is still relatively new and problems crop up to which the only solution is a Factory Reset, please make it so that we can skip the protracted nonsense when pairing it again with the app. It's extremely tedious to watch a video about how to move children and dogs out of the way when all I want to do is work on getting my headset back up again.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Allow Social Interaction with All Oculus Users Including Oculus Go

I purchased an Oculus Go for my brother in law and my wife and I both have the Go. However, I upgraded to both a Quest and Rift S. The Rift S has a much more elaborate Home setting. I would like the ability to invite both my brother and law and wife to interact with my Rift S Home.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please add TV casting or TV app with next update for Rift, GO, and Quest

Please add TV casting or TV app with next update for Rift, GO, and the same for new Quest product. Thanks

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Rift S and Rift

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base