- Get your teams back into the retail space. They are very helpful and would prevent the 1 week of headache i have trying to get this to run on my VR "ready" PC
- Get your PC system checker back up and running. Might help a bit, Vive and Steam both have good ones.
- Fix the USB3 issues. Holy **** is this a train wreck.
- Get more video cards supported. Again, another train wreck. Either i have to down grade my card to meet the spec or spend $600 on a card that still doesn't do what my current card does.
- If you want people to look at buy the Rift S, don't make them spend $2000 plus on a computer when they could spend a few hundred more dollars to get the Vive.
- If you want them to get the quest, then kill the S line like you did with the go