Oculus Rift S and Rift

Welcome to the Oculus Rift S and Rift feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Rift platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Dash: Oculus Dash is the in-VR command center the pops up when you hit the Oculus button on your Touch controller. Dash allows you to access PC Desktop apps, your VR Library, and other system settings and services from anywhere in VR.
  • Desktop App: This is the out-of-VR Oculus application on your PC that allows you to do things like browse the store, manage your settings, and view your friends list, among other things.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Home: This is your customizable in-VR home where you can show off your unique style and decorations.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place. The Store category covers both the out-of-VR and in-VR stores.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Rift S and Rift!    
  1. Do something about payment methods

I can't purchase anything because I can't add any payment methods on my Oculus account. I am entering the correct information, but it doesn't work. And adding paypal doesn't work either.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Prioritize fixing the HMD black screen and USB connection speed in Beta

In Beta my HMD CV1 ( and those of many other people ) blacks out and it's USB connection drops back to USB 2.0 with a notification message that "Oculus is not working corrrectly" which all started after update 1.28

Please put resolving this issue on top of the list. So we can enjoy all other improvements again too.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dash  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. OCULOS PINNED WINDOWS KEEPS CRASHING WITH BLUE SCREE

HI, when I pin my twitch chat with the CORE 2.0 beta so I can read my chat while streaming it crashes randomly and become a blue screen. I can only fix it by rebooting my pc....closing Oculus software and restart wont fix it will keep showing a blue screen in stead of the twitch chat window. It happened three times to me allready. Could you please look at a fix for this.

thnx

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Dash  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you are experiencing this behavior, please contact Oculus support. They will be better able to investigate this issue for you. Thanks!

4. Screen Issue

The monotor screen view seems to be bugged. The screen views in the Oculus menu sometimes stops working. You are able to see it but you are unable to click anything. It may be due to preformance issues as I have a pc that is just barely above the minimum requirements, and I have 2/3 green dots under preformance, but I'm not sure. Perhaps it could be looked into and perhaps optomized to run faster.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Home  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Rift S and Rift

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base