Oculus Rift S and Rift

Welcome to the Oculus Rift S and Rift feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Rift platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Dash: Oculus Dash is the in-VR command center the pops up when you hit the Oculus button on your Touch controller. Dash allows you to access PC Desktop apps, your VR Library, and other system settings and services from anywhere in VR.
  • Desktop App: This is the out-of-VR Oculus application on your PC that allows you to do things like browse the store, manage your settings, and view your friends list, among other things.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Home: This is your customizable in-VR home where you can show off your unique style and decorations.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place. The Store category covers both the out-of-VR and in-VR stores.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Rift S and Rift!    
  1. Waste Management Services Oman

Get waste management services in oman to recycle your waste or products and give the contribution to clean the environment. Recycling services LLC is here to help you and provide the waste or recycled management services. Recycling services LLC helps to dispose your waste professionally.

https://www.recycling-s.com/waste-management/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Architecture Consultants Companies in Oman

Tri visuals are the landscaping, construction, infrastructure & Architectural consultants company in Oman that provides the leading services in sketch design or interior design service. We give the best package offers services including all interior design architecture etc.

https://tri-visuals.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. So the most recent issue with the blank screen is an easy fix

The problem with the current software is something to do with the support files, i rolled the support files back and the software botted up no problem.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Dash: Oculus Dash هو مركز قي

Dash: Oculus Dash هو مركز قيادة داخل VR ينبثق عند الضغط على زر Oculus على وحدة التحكم التي تعمل باللمس. تتيح لك Dash الوصول إلى تطبيقات سطح المكتب للكمبيوتر الشخصي ومكتبة VR وإعدادات وخدمات النظام الأخرى من أي مكان في VR.
    تطبيق سطح المكتب: هذا هو تطبيق Oculus خارج الواقع الافتراضي على جهاز الكمبيوتر الخاص بك والذي يسمح لك بالقيام بأشياء مثل تصفح المتجر وإدارة الإعدادات الخاصة بك وعرض قائمة أصدقائك ، من بين أشياء أخرى

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Trade-ins.

Add a option to trade in your Rift S for a quest 2 or the other way around.

BUT if you want to trade in a rift s/quest 2 for the other headset it needs to be in good/perfect condition.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Work

Have your products actually work, have your software actually recognize that the display port is connected when it's using the minidisplay port adapter that comes in the box, have the oculus s work without the bugy oculus link software, actually make your garbage products work, I expect things to work if I spent over $300 on it

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Make Accessible Content Easier to Find

Your site claims that Occulus supports people with disabilities. However, there is no way to easily find accessible games. Even the simplest search, like searching for games that can be played while sitting (and, honestly, I'm shocked you don't have a game play type search even for players without disabilities), is not available on your site. That, in particular, is such an easy search to create because that information is already in your database, so it would just be a matter of making a query. As of right now, that's the only reason I haven't purchased an Oculus device. It…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Keyboard swipe

Our team does every standup and creative collab session in Oculus now. Let’s push for a feature request to add the ‘swipe’ keyboard function similar to mobile phones. It’s insanely complicated to type with VR controllers. Always gets it wrong. I find myself naturally trying to type by dragging from one key to the next, in hopes that Oculus has integrated this quick typing feature. This would both drastically reduce mistakes and speed up typing in a way that’s actually productive.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dash  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Remove Rift CV1 Support page links to places you can purchase replacement parts I don't need to explain why.

Hey follow this link to get replacement parts for your cherished Rift CV1...

Ok so which model of Rift S or Quest do you own? Neither? Oh okay then we don't actually have anything for that unsupported HMD.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add thermal feeling function

To experience more real sense(ex.thermal sense), some thermal sense reproduction function would be needed for Oculus.
    Does Oculus have some ideas?
    We can propose our products(Peltier device) to realize reproduction of thermal sense.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Advice: Display port to HDMI Adapter that works with the Rift S

Hi.
    I want to inform you I have found an HDMI to DP adapter that works with the Rift S.

When I bought my Rift S, I also bought an adapter because I have an Asus gaming laptop which has only HDMI. I didn't know this should not work, and after I saw at your website that you don't provide an adapter because you haven't found one that works, I was frustrated but decided to give a shot to the one I bought.

Well, it worked.
    I am using:
    Gold Touch HDMI Male to Display Port Female adapter w/Power
    it…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. FIX IT

Hey, how about instead of making me unplug my device from my system. How about you make it so it doesn't automatically try and run the games, or if it does allow me a setting WITHOUT having to put on my headset to turn it off. It's stupid that you make it automatically run without giving us a choice. Even disallowing the unknown apps did nothing. PLEASE FIX THIS!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please add the game Jurrassic World Aftermath to the Rift S

It is only available on the Quest 2 and maybe the first quest but it seems like it'd be a simple addition to the Rift S and it would be a really fun game!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Turn off computer doesn't meet minimum system requirements.

This has been an issue for years, but can we have a way of turning off the giant warning message in headset that says "Your computer doesn't meet minimum system requirements..." It's distracting from the overall user experience and frankly just rude.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Remove "controller not found" error overlay

Not everyone uses controllers. A loit of people use the Rift in seated mode with a HOTAS, for example. Please get rid of the "Controller not found" overlay error message that will come up if the controllers batteries are flat/have had the batteries removed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dash  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Please get the rotting corpses off my store page.

Seriously. There are like 3 zombie and horror games being recommended to be on my store page. Every single time I load up my Oculus Rift S, I have to see the thumbnails of a bunch of rotting corpses with flesh falling off their face staring at me. There is no way to hide the game, there is no way to block the thumbnail, and the default page when pressing the Oculus Home Button always loads up the store page which I get greeted with rotting corpses.

It's been like this for 4 months. Every. Single. Day. Please for the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Import Ban of Oculus Products!

We are currently working on an import ban for electronic devices, without regulated supply of spare parts. This will all be done at the government level. Millions of users are left in the lurch with broken VR headsets. To stop this disaster, we want to enforce an import ban for all Oculus Products for Europe. Millions of users with broken Oculus Quest batteries and displays will no longer accept this scam. Even the availability of replacement cables is criticized for the Oculus Rift 1. This is an untenable situation and our environment and raw materials are destroyed. dawid@heftman.de

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Rift S and Rift

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base