Oculus Rift S and Rift

Welcome to the Oculus Rift S and Rift feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Rift platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Dash: Oculus Dash is the in-VR command center the pops up when you hit the Oculus button on your Touch controller. Dash allows you to access PC Desktop apps, your VR Library, and other system settings and services from anywhere in VR.
  • Desktop App: This is the out-of-VR Oculus application on your PC that allows you to do things like browse the store, manage your settings, and view your friends list, among other things.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Home: This is your customizable in-VR home where you can show off your unique style and decorations.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place. The Store category covers both the out-of-VR and in-VR stores.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Rift S and Rift!    
  1. Allow Customer Service to Address Facebook Account Mapping Issues

Users are encountering numerous issues merging their Oculus accounts with Facebook accounts. Two of the most common are incorrect Oculus accounts mapped to a Facebook account and incorrect Facebook accounts mapped to Oculus accounts.

Additionally, users should be able to choose the facebook account they want to merge with when prompted. I am currently stuck in the mid-merge state since an incorrect Facebook account had been used on one of my headsets in June. That account was linked with the Oculus account but I am provided no option to indicate that a different account should be used in the merge…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. ENABLE CROSSPLAY FOR ALL OCULUS TITLES.

Makes 0 sense that i lose all of my games that are crossplay compatible when i buy a new headset. No other game company would do this

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I am an Artist and Musician working in VR and it has occured to me that users need an EYEBALL CLICK button.

Headsets need an EYEBALL CLICK button. Here's how it works. The headset should have two cameras on the outside of the set. When the user activates the EYEBALL CLICK button in side VR the two cameras cut in sending video from the real world to the person inside VR so they can see through their headset gear without taking off all their gear. When they want to go back into VR they press a button somewhere and VR resumes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Make a oculus controllers like valve index controllers

The valve index has all finger tracking controllers and I think it would be a good idea for you guys to make something like that and make it available in all regions.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Idea “rivoluzionaria”

Salve,
    È da giorni che penso ad un idea Di business che io reputo “rivoluzionaria”
    Come posso esporla,senza aver paura che qualcuno mi rubi l idea,lasciandomi fuori dal progetto?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Telefon APP

Warum gibt es keine APP die mein Phone mit dem VR-Headset verbindet und wenn ein Anruf oder Textnachricht kommt gibts eine
    möglichkeit ohne das Headset abzunehmen (da es ja Kopfhörer und Mic hat) zu Telefonieren ?
    Nen Jingel alla Glöckchen als Benachrichtigung und die Menütaste gedrückt das Spiel pausiert und mit einer Auswahloption : telefonat Annehmen das wäre viel einfacher.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Do not share Messenger data between the oculus and other platforms.

I don't need people I live with having access to my private messages. We all share my headset, and letting them read my messages is a fantastic way to ensure I live alone. I also have a son who doesn't need to see that.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Vr gloves

So I had this amazing idea for Vt gloves. Yes instead of controllers you make gloves for more of a realistic touch to your amazing products. If you decide to implement this idea in your product please can I be sent an oculus rift and PC. Thank you for taking my idea into account

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. brigntness and color hue control to save my eyes

this is a simple feature on most of electric device with a display, why rift s does not have it

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Due to the corona virus and just some basic sanitations issues it is important that you address the use of the head set by multiple players

If multiple players use the same head set while playing the Oculus this raises a major concern in the possible unintentional spread of the covid virus as well as other sanitation issues. Can you please design ASAP a disposable mask of some sort the can act as a barrier between the use of the multiple players while using the Oculus Head set. The head set mask gets very sweaty and some form of proper sanitation needs to be put in place for the safety of the users. Thank you
    Sin, Angel Perez

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Your system is a piece of ****, maybe if i didn't have to constantly first time setup oculus I wouldnt be switching back to steams variant.

This systems a piece of that has constant failures due to its trash sensors and headsets. You've taught me a valuable lesson not to trust your products for some sanity in this *** world we already have to deal with in 2020. Icing on the cake.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Enable third party adapters

It would be great for laptop users that only have HDMI.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please continue to support new hardware. There are issues with the latest Nvidia drivers (451+)

The help desk suggested that I raise this issue here .

The latest range of nVidia drivers (451+, versions with the new GPU Scheduling feature) exhibit severe frame drops on AMD 3950x / x570 / 2080ti / Rift CV1 hardware.

v446.xx versions have better performance than the latest versions.

I currently get good performance with v446.14 but cannot play some new games because they insist on v451+ versions, and the oculus headset will no longer be useable.

Continued support of the latest hardware and drivers is critical as some recent games will not run if the latest video drivers are…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Stop Filtering The Trigger Axis Value

The trigger axis value is filtered, meaning that controllers do not properly register rapid trigger pulls.

This is not a controller issue but a software issue. It means that games that require you to pull the trigger as fast as possible do not work properly as they are not receiving raw input data.

According to people who have looked into it this is done to smooth the finger tracking in the Oculus Home. This is not worth the gameplay ramifications.

Remove the trigger filtering.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Ryan, Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. I am a long time Oculus supporter. I currently have the Oculus Go, Rift and Rift S. The

Dear Oculus R&D Team

I am a long time Oculus supporter. I currently have the Oculus Go, Rift and Rift S.

I prefer the original to my Rift S due to the higher refresh rate and inclusion of OLED lenses but only my Rift S will fit over my glasses.

Also I would love to know why Oculus Product Development moved away from the superior OLED lenses in the original Rift and replaced them with a sub-par single pane of glass LCD design for the Rift S. Not having OLED completely ruins the experience and immersion for any VR games…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Disable heptic feedback!

causes tracking issues on rift S I've been reading forums this issue has been going on for almost 2 years how does it takes 2 WHOLE years to add an option to disable heptic feedback?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Start shipping to countries like India where the tech market is currently at peak

Start shipping to countries like India where the tech market is currently at its peak. Currently there's more than 1M+ Users in India that want a VR headset but there aren't any companies in India yet and the third party sellers are selling at nearly third the price and still getting purchases.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Custom eyesight

I'm not just someone with glasses, I got an extreme version of prism glasses because my left eye was suppressed. But if there was an oculus I could order with different locations for the eyes, aka left eye higher than 5 cm for me. Then I would have near perfect vision in the world of VR. I think this customization is life changing for some and would help many who find they have headaches when playing with VR. Because its showing them their eyes are not aligned properly. Mine was just extreme.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 24 25
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Rift S and Rift

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base