Oculus Rift S and Rift

Welcome to the Oculus Rift S and Rift feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Rift platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Dash: Oculus Dash is the in-VR command center the pops up when you hit the Oculus button on your Touch controller. Dash allows you to access PC Desktop apps, your VR Library, and other system settings and services from anywhere in VR.
  • Desktop App: This is the out-of-VR Oculus application on your PC that allows you to do things like browse the store, manage your settings, and view your friends list, among other things.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Home: This is your customizable in-VR home where you can show off your unique style and decorations.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place. The Store category covers both the out-of-VR and in-VR stores.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Rift S and Rift!    
  1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. A program to help people in nursing homes who do not have the ability to communicate with their care giver.

Having used the oculus for the last 2 years he came to me that this technology could be used to help elderly people who are incapacitated on able to speak or communicate with their care givers. A simple platform that would allow the person to wear a Headset and through the program and the use of just their eyes be able to answer simple questions yes or no things or things that they may want or need. My mom is in a nursing home in her late eighties and is totally in capacitated unable to speak or use her hands…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. carte graphique NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 pas compatible

Bonjour. Ma carte graphique NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 n'est pas compatible alors que la super l'est... Ce serait cool de généraliser la compatibilité avec toutes les cartes de bonne qualité et pas seulement certaines ... Merci

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. To get more tracking options

So i have an oculus rift dk2 but i can't afford the touch controllers. I happen to have a few smartphones, a kinect and wiimotes laying around the house. What i have tried for now is driver4vr but it requires steamvr and it doesn't work with roblox vr. Smartphones have a lot of potential, there is games like just dance that have enabled phone controller support and it works really really well. If you could do something like this, i would be super thankful. It would be also a nice replacement if somebody accidentally breaks their controller and can't get…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Match the G2 graphics or surpass them. The oculus graphics are so ****** I can't tell a P-47 from a BF-109 from a very short distance away.

Improve the refresh rate. If heat was a concern, instead of cheaping out and limiting it, think out side the box and find a way to cool it. Or use parts that are not so heat sensitive. Perhaps you don't realize how many people want VR for flight combat sims. You can not effectively play if you can not see enough detail to ID a plane because the screen is to blurry.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Change PC VR ready requirments

Recently on an Oculus blog(https://www.oculus.com/blog/performance-pcs-picking-the-right-laptop-or-tower-to-run-your-rift/) you guys designated the acer nitro 5 laptop as a Oculus approved VR ready computer. This is misleading. While the laptop has the power to run the system, it does not have the display port necessary to operate the device out of the box. It also doesn't have a USB C thunderbolt, so you can't even use that to run the headset. The best you can do on the acer nitro 5 is get a display to HDMI adapter and pray that it works. I have an acer nitro 5 and was lead…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I would like if i bought steam games

i would like it if i bought a game on steam i would be able to have it on oculus store because my steam vr isn't
    working with my oculus

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 77 IPD

I got 76.2 IPD..... I thought oculus would account for this but i guess not so everything is fuzzy

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 77 IPD

I got 76.2 IPD..... I thought oculus would account for this but i guess not so everything is fuzzy

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow rift s to work with steamvr and don't require a facebook account in order to use the store

Have the rift s work with steam vr as it does on the personal platform no crashing with games and other issues, and improve the hardware from crashes and display port bugs

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please allow for offline usage, even if minimal.

Please allow for offline usage, even if minimal.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 90 hz for rift s

Give 90 Hz for rift s. I would really like to buy one but i wont for now because there is no 90Hz option

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. please fix the rift s before you abandon it and start devoting to quest 2

it makes no sense that yall are leaving behind the rift s with so many bugs, software issues, problems that have been persistent since release and have been reported by many of the people who bought the headset its sad that yall seem to not care about the rift s if these problems aren't being addressed and yall are starting to just work only on a whole new device thats just bad for business imo we would be satisfied if the bugs and software issues that made us unable to play were fixed before yall started focusing on quest 2…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Discard the link to Face Book

I bought an Oculus Rift S for Flight Sim 2020 not knowing it was linked to Face Book. I am 74 years old and have no time for data gathering trawlers like Face Book, however having watched a youtube video that showed you how to join and block all contact with anyone else I reluctantly joined just so I could use my headset. Two days in I logged onto Oculus through the Facebook account to be told my Facebook account had been frozen because I was not following Facebook rules?? I had not used Facebook only to log in and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please sell oculus rift/s touch controller spare parts or 3d print files

Hi there. Unfortunately i have lost my Oculus Rift touch battery cover, when i was changing batteries, and i couldnt find it since. That was months ago. I tried to find a replacement, but the only advice was to buy a new controller....this is a bit overkill for loosing a half dollar cover. If you could sell these parts, or make them available as 3D print ready files, that would be lovely. Thank you, regards, Peter.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please make a New Rift PC Wireless 8K240Hz HDR VR, also fullbody tracking oculus & support SteamVR

Please make a New Rift PC Wireless 8K240Hz HDR VR with 180 Fov Wide angle
    also fullbody tracking oculus & support SteamVR

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. make the controllers recalibrate when you put them in front of the cameras/sensor

it makes no sense that the controllers get stuck in the floor or glitch around even when the room is lit up and the sensors are detecting headset movement but not the controllers they only rotate I say add an update of some sort for the devices that re locates or re calibrates the controllers when put in front of the cameras to eliminate this issue

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Make NBA VR available for all of the Oculus Platorms

I have the Rift S and I’m trying to use Next VR or Oculus Venues for it. I bought it a month ago so I can’t return it at this point. Why would you guys not make these applications available for all of your headsets? Oculus Venues is only available for the original quest. And Next VR is available for the Oculus Go. I have seen multiple people complain about this issue and other issues related. Please release an update making these softwares available, and when you release an application for any Oculus device why make it available to only…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 27 28
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Rift S and Rift

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base