Oculus Rift S and Rift

Welcome to the Oculus Rift S and Rift feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Rift platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Dash: Oculus Dash is the in-VR command center the pops up when you hit the Oculus button on your Touch controller. Dash allows you to access PC Desktop apps, your VR Library, and other system settings and services from anywhere in VR.
  • Desktop App: This is the out-of-VR Oculus application on your PC that allows you to do things like browse the store, manage your settings, and view your friends list, among other things.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Home: This is your customizable in-VR home where you can show off your unique style and decorations.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place. The Store category covers both the out-of-VR and in-VR stores.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Rift S and Rift!    
  1. Basic text search in VR Oculus store

Basic text search in Oculus store while in the VR store app.

Albiet ignore this post if the store has been updated to do this.
    (I am using an older version of the software (1.40.0.293696))

But with the headset on looking at browse all in the VR store app there is no option to text search, Only Categories.

If this still has not been added yet that is adding unnecessary friction to the user/install base looking for a specific game/app.

Instead of opening virtual desktop then searching the desktop app for a game then browsing or downloading on the virtual…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Acts 16:31, 1 Corinthians 15:1-8, 1 Peter 1:17-21, Revelation 22:18-19

Acts 16:31, 1 Corinthians 15:1-8, 1 Peter 1:17-21, Revelation 22:18-19

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. test

test

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Mark titles that have subtitles or not in Oculus store

Mark titles that have subtitles or not in Oculus store so we don't buy any titles that is not accessible (no subtitles) for Deaf people or non-English natives

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add gamepad filter to the store

Can you please add a controller filter to the store? Some of us prefer to use VR seated at our desks using a gamepad. The vast majority of programs cater only for Touch controllers, but there are a few that support gamepads. It will make our search and purchase decision a lot easier if we can go straight to those that support gamepads instead of having to wade through multiple product descriptions to find the handful we are interested in.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Deal with the scalpers.

Example: Report eBay sellers for price gouging. As well as do the same on other platforms, And other such things.

Doing all you can to deal with the scalpers will not only help with customer relations, but will also help get the product you produce into the hands of those who will use them.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Start shipping in israel

Start shipping in israel please.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Be able to remove software from your library on all Platforms

Give users somehow the option not to just uninstall but to remove software from their library....there are free titles (yes I know I can hide them) that I downloaded that if I never see again for the rest of my life I am happy. Let users be able to remove them and this is on all headsets

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add an option to view the highest rated games on the Oculus web store, viewed from a browser.

Currently there is no "highest rated" or "top reviewed" category on the Oculus Rift and Quest website store. Therefore my idea is to add this category, either "highest rated" or "top reviewed" or something of a similar nature. In my opinion this is much more useful than "Most Popular" which has a prominent spot on the Quest store. It seems like Oculus should be highlighting the best games, the highest rated games.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Early adopters should have gotten some deals

Sure would have been nice for those of us that purchased our 1st headset and waited 8 months to receive it to find that we got discounts of some kind of new products. I'd like to buy the new headset but hate to go through that expense all over again after paying the top prize or the initial unit and waiting for so long to receive it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Ability to add oculus games to the cart

When purchasing multiple games from the Oculus website, it would be great if you could add the games you want to purchase to the cart and then pay for all of those games at the same time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Payment is horrible

I paid 549.00CAD, guess what. UPS SCREWED UP THE PACKAGE!!! AND NOW I AM STUCK HAVING TO GO TO A PICKUP LOCATION WITH IDENTITY VERIFICATION TO GET THE PACKAGE. BECAUSE OF THAT, THE PACKAGE CANNOT BE DELIVERED TO MY HOME ADDRESS! FIX THIS PROBLEM! I DID CHECKED TWICE MY INFORMATIONS BEFORE PAYING THAT!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Forward customers from the Isle of Man to the UK storefront instead of the US store front

Change the Oculus Stores automated IP forwarding so that visitors from the Isle of Mans region are forwarded to the UK store front instead of the wrong regional store front that requires payments to be made in Dollars.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Onboard Quest in future mid range Rift

Future versions of the rift will be wireless, with eye tracking and several inside out cameras. With likely need for local tracking for latency and bandwidth reasons, as well as potentially re projection, having all that hardware on the headset itself will significantly simplify the product and lower requirements on the PC side.

But further, it will enable high end rift users access to games on the go like quest users just as quest users have access to high end desktop users. Of course, when running as a standalone, the rift 2 won't have as long of battery and will…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Directional Force Feedback in haptics

New controllers with improved haptics

Add directional haptics to the touch controllers so that you can feel which way things are pushing you. Examples of such technolofy include tactical haptics vr controllers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Include tax in your receipt

Instead of "tax 0, shipping 0" specify the amount of taxes included in the 549 CAD dollar price in Canada.

I understand it fluctuates by province, but there's got to be a way to get an accurate receipt.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Store: my devices clarification

The web page has 'my devices' however it isn't clear what should be on that page as 'my rift' has rift s headset and My Gear VR/Oculus Go holds oculus go and such. So what is that page for?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Rift S and Rift

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base