Oculus Rift S and Rift

Welcome to the Oculus Rift S and Rift feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Rift platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Dash: Oculus Dash is the in-VR command center the pops up when you hit the Oculus button on your Touch controller. Dash allows you to access PC Desktop apps, your VR Library, and other system settings and services from anywhere in VR.
  • Desktop App: This is the out-of-VR Oculus application on your PC that allows you to do things like browse the store, manage your settings, and view your friends list, among other things.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Home: This is your customizable in-VR home where you can show off your unique style and decorations.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place. The Store category covers both the out-of-VR and in-VR stores.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Rift S and Rift!    
  1. TRy actually replying to your ticket ...

Actually answer users back to their support tickets the minute you realise it needs a replacement unit under warranty .. YOUR ANSWER ISB IGNORE ALL COMMUNICATION... terrible

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How about you fix it WHERE I CAN INSTAILL GAMES

PLEASE STOP SENDING ME TO SUPPORT FIX YOUR INSTAILLING GAMES, I GOT AN OCULUS FOR CHRISTMAS AND I WANT TO USE IT

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Allow us to buy individual pieces

Please make small parts available for purchase such as battery covers, cables and head straps. These are the most likely parts to be damaged and should be able to be replaced.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Gift cards and gift certificates! (And yes, already voted for the other similar suggestions.)

Gift cards and gift certificates! (And yes, already voted for the other similar suggestions.)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Replacement lenses

As the lenses of the Rift S ( and possibly also the other VR headsets) get scratched easily by someone wearing glasses it would be nice to sell replacement lenses. I know they are "not removable by the user", but i'm sure there are a lot of company's who can specialize in doing this for us. Also there will be a lot of users who have the skills to replace the lenses and don't care if that makes the warranty invalid. Having a scratch free set of lenses is more important than the limited warranty as I see it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. displayport verlängerung

eine Verlängerung für das displayport kabel

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Not having to buy game twice (Synchronisation accounts Oculus store & Steam)

It should be made possible to synchronise my oculus account with my steam account, so i don't have to buy a game in both stores.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Suerly there is something you can do about Oculus S Shipping at $514 if its going to the UK. Thats to much.

Suerly there is something you can do about Oculus S Shipping at $514 if its going to the UK. Thats to much.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Sensored drink coozy.

Make a drink coozy or something attachable that is picked up by the sensors and shows in VR so I can find it on my desk instead of having to take my visor off of my face or accidently knock it over searching for it every time I want to take a sip of my drink.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. MAKE IT CLEAR ON YOUR OCULUS STORE THAT RIFT S USERS CANNOT BUY ROCK BAND VR

Your Oculus store advertises Rock Band VR as available for Oculus touch and "other devices" when in fact it can only be played by original Rift users. The game is not at all compatible with Rift S or the Quest, so you need to be transparent and make the game unavailable for purchase to these customers. I spent 80 bucks on the game and a most-recent guitar controller and had to refund the game since the sensors don't track for the Rift S or i'm sure the Quest. Make a giant bold statement that will prevent others from erroneously purchasing…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Universal cinema app that allows us to watch newly released movies in the comfort of our own home.

Team up with movie theatres like event cinemas and hoyts to create an app to allow people to watch movies from home on their oculus rift.
    This would be great for people that wish to watch newly released movies at the cinemas from the comfort of their own home.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Market by promoting walk-in-store experience

TV ads may not be able to give the exact feel of experiencing virtual reality, where you are like inside a TV show for example in virtual reality.
    Promoting ads to customers to check out the experience in person would attract more people.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I would have thought the Rift and VR in general was wide open to using voice commands. A simple set like "Run" "Walk" "Re-load" just a thoug

Voice commands for games! Simple command structure like "Run" or "Walk" Or re-load" for now, with the option to increase the vocabulary as and when!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Small payments wishlist

Small payments wishlist. Let's say you have a bunch of friends. they should be able to give you say $1 and it goes into an Oculus wallet (similiar to steam wallet) and once you have enough you can buy a game. (or pay the remainder yourself).

It'd be handy to help a friend buy a game, but not pay all of it, or if a group of friends for example has a multi-player game and wants one of their just-bought-an-Oculus friend to join, they can pay some of the cost.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Display prices in local currency - old store did this

I live in the UK. Prior to Rift Home 2, prices were in GBP (£) - now they're in USD ($) and no obvious way to change - this discourages me from buying from the store.
    Can't understand why this is in the old store but not in the beta.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The prices of your application are very high in Turkey, so we request a special pricing for this region.

1 dollar = 9 Turkish lira. For this reason, we have to prefer the steam application in our shopping because they offer special pricing for Turkey.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Parental Controls

The oculus rift is severely lacking proper parental controls. I bought a Rift for myself and my family. I don't want my children to have access to the games and applications that I downloaded for myself.

There is currently no method to restrict application usage or even application purchases.

There should be a way to require a pin or password to be entered in order to activate or purchase non white-listed applications.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Sell the Displayport to Mini-Displayport Adapter

I lost my Displayport to Mini-Displayport Adapter. You cannot buy the genuine adapter on the Oculus store or in partners stores. Oculus does not support third party adapters. Now my Rift S is basically a brick.

Please sell your own accessories that are required to make your product function.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Make Accessible Content Easier to Find

Your site claims that Occulus supports people with disabilities. However, there is no way to easily find accessible games. Even the simplest search, like searching for games that can be played while sitting (and, honestly, I'm shocked you don't have a game play type search even for players without disabilities), is not available on your site. That, in particular, is such an easy search to create because that information is already in your database, so it would just be a matter of making a query. As of right now, that's the only reason I haven't purchased an Oculus device. It…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Rift S and Rift

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base