Oculus Rift S and Rift

Welcome to the Oculus Rift S and Rift feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Rift platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Dash: Oculus Dash is the in-VR command center the pops up when you hit the Oculus button on your Touch controller. Dash allows you to access PC Desktop apps, your VR Library, and other system settings and services from anywhere in VR.
  • Desktop App: This is the out-of-VR Oculus application on your PC that allows you to do things like browse the store, manage your settings, and view your friends list, among other things.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Home: This is your customizable in-VR home where you can show off your unique style and decorations.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place. The Store category covers both the out-of-VR and in-VR stores.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Rift S and Rift!    
  1. Shipping to Brazil?

What about add shipment to Brazil? You already have an website in Portuguese, an option for switching the local to a brazilian one, why not ship the devices and its accessories to Brazil too? That would be amazing.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Be able to remove software from your library on all Platforms

Give users somehow the option not to just uninstall but to remove software from their library....there are free titles (yes I know I can hide them) that I downloaded that if I never see again for the rest of my life I am happy. Let users be able to remove them and this is on all headsets

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. No envios a México?

Que mal que no hagan envíos a México, envían a todas partes del mundo y aun así estando mas cerca no lo hacen, perdiendo ventas seguras.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add an option to view the highest rated games on the Oculus web store, viewed from a browser.

Currently there is no "highest rated" or "top reviewed" category on the Oculus Rift and Quest website store. Therefore my idea is to add this category, either "highest rated" or "top reviewed" or something of a similar nature. In my opinion this is much more useful than "Most Popular" which has a prominent spot on the Quest store. It seems like Oculus should be highlighting the best games, the highest rated games.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Ability to add oculus games to the cart

When purchasing multiple games from the Oculus website, it would be great if you could add the games you want to purchase to the cart and then pay for all of those games at the same time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Merge guest account and oculus account

When I ordered as a guest, Oculus had me sign up for an account immediately following my order. I assumed the order I just placed would be linked to my Oculus account, but it was not. Instead, I ordered as a guest. I would like the ability to link my "guest" purchase to my Oculus account and merge the two together.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Payment is horrible

I paid 549.00CAD, guess what. UPS SCREWED UP THE PACKAGE!!! AND NOW I AM STUCK HAVING TO GO TO A PICKUP LOCATION WITH IDENTITY VERIFICATION TO GET THE PACKAGE. BECAUSE OF THAT, THE PACKAGE CANNOT BE DELIVERED TO MY HOME ADDRESS! FIX THIS PROBLEM! I DID CHECKED TWICE MY INFORMATIONS BEFORE PAYING THAT!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Match Steam Sale prices

Hi, I constantly get alerts from Steam that a game I want is on sale on steam.

If I go to other game retailers like humble bundle, I often find they are also offering the same sale prices. But the Oculus store always seems to be out of sync.

I want to support oculus, but steam keeps beating you to the punch.

Can you please make it someone's job to ensure that Oculus store prices are always competitive?

Thanks!

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Sensored drink coozy.

Make a drink coozy or something attachable that is picked up by the sensors and shows in VR so I can find it on my desk instead of having to take my visor off of my face or accidently knock it over searching for it every time I want to take a sip of my drink.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Forward customers from the Isle of Man to the UK storefront instead of the US store front

Change the Oculus Stores automated IP forwarding so that visitors from the Isle of Mans region are forwarded to the UK store front instead of the wrong regional store front that requires payments to be made in Dollars.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Onboard Quest in future mid range Rift

Future versions of the rift will be wireless, with eye tracking and several inside out cameras. With likely need for local tracking for latency and bandwidth reasons, as well as potentially re projection, having all that hardware on the headset itself will significantly simplify the product and lower requirements on the PC side.

But further, it will enable high end rift users access to games on the go like quest users just as quest users have access to high end desktop users. Of course, when running as a standalone, the rift 2 won't have as long of battery and will…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Directional Force Feedback in haptics

New controllers with improved haptics

Add directional haptics to the touch controllers so that you can feel which way things are pushing you. Examples of such technolofy include tactical haptics vr controllers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Include tax in your receipt

Instead of "tax 0, shipping 0" specify the amount of taxes included in the 549 CAD dollar price in Canada.

I understand it fluctuates by province, but there's got to be a way to get an accurate receipt.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Store: my devices clarification

The web page has 'my devices' however it isn't clear what should be on that page as 'my rift' has rift s headset and My Gear VR/Oculus Go holds oculus go and such. So what is that page for?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Buying an app for the Go you shouldn't have to pay again for the Rift

I think if an app is available on more then one platform someone only needs to buy it once.
    If someone buys the Oculus Rift S why buy the Oculus Quest or Go if you would have to buy some games twice. Like "Spice and Wolf"

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Laisser apparaître le prix que nous avons payé le jeu à côté du jeu une fois acheté, pour mémoire.

Quand on achète un jeu, le mot "acheté" est affiché à côté du jeu à la place du prix. Pour mémoire, il serait bien que le prix payé reste indiqué entre parenthèses. Cela permet plusieurs choses : savoir si je dois demander un remboursement quand le jeu ne fonctionne pas (je ne me souviens pas forcément si c'était un jeu gratuit ou pas), indiquer le prix approximatif (vu qu'ils évoluent) à un ami intéressé. Car une fois le jeu acheté, impossible de savoir combien on l'a acheté à moins d'aller dans nos archives de mails et de factures, c'est pénible. …

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Store BUG: It seems vidoes are rare or no longer existing for most entries (website version)

Just wanted to report it somewhere, I presume it must be a known bug but just in case not. If someone formally could confirm that would be amazing.

E.g. even Beat Saber got 5 screens and no video... I presume they have not been removed on purpose?
    https://www.oculus.com/experiences/quest/2448060205267927

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Purchase Transfers from SteamVR to Oculus

I was considering buying the Oculus Quest but buying every game on SteamVR and Oculus Home would be way to expensive for me, is there any chance you could partner with your developers to provide Oculus keys from past and future Steam store purchases? or let us send you a picture of the applicable purchases.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. MAKE IT CLEAR ON YOUR OCULUS STORE THAT RIFT S USERS CANNOT BUY ROCK BAND VR

Your Oculus store advertises Rock Band VR as available for Oculus touch and "other devices" when in fact it can only be played by original Rift users. The game is not at all compatible with Rift S or the Quest, so you need to be transparent and make the game unavailable for purchase to these customers. I spent 80 bucks on the game and a most-recent guitar controller and had to refund the game since the sensors don't track for the Rift S or i'm sure the Quest. Make a giant bold statement that will prevent others from erroneously purchasing…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Rift S and Rift

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base