Oculus Rift S and Rift

Welcome to the Oculus Rift S and Rift feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Rift platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Dash: Oculus Dash is the in-VR command center the pops up when you hit the Oculus button on your Touch controller. Dash allows you to access PC Desktop apps, your VR Library, and other system settings and services from anywhere in VR.
  • Desktop App: This is the out-of-VR Oculus application on your PC that allows you to do things like browse the store, manage your settings, and view your friends list, among other things.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Home: This is your customizable in-VR home where you can show off your unique style and decorations.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place. The Store category covers both the out-of-VR and in-VR stores.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Rift S and Rift!    
  1. Parental Controls

The oculus rift is severely lacking proper parental controls. I bought a Rift for myself and my family. I don't want my children to have access to the games and applications that I downloaded for myself.

There is currently no method to restrict application usage or even application purchases.

There should be a way to require a pin or password to be entered in order to activate or purchase non white-listed applications.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sell the Displayport to Mini-Displayport Adapter

I lost my Displayport to Mini-Displayport Adapter. You cannot buy the genuine adapter on the Oculus store or in partners stores. Oculus does not support third party adapters. Now my Rift S is basically a brick.

Please sell your own accessories that are required to make your product function.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Defective unit? Honor system.

Amazon.com has an "honor" system in place so in the event that you receive a defective item, they will automatically resend a new unit. The user is then obligated to return the defective unit within 30 days or be charged the cost of an additional unit. This ensures less downtime and more fun for all! Oculus has a great thing going for it, and I want to see this company continue to grow and flourish

I think that idea would be pretty neat since a lot of users will actually put off replacing defective parts because it means days or…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. TRy actually replying to your ticket ...

Actually answer users back to their support tickets the minute you realise it needs a replacement unit under warranty .. YOUR ANSWER ISB IGNORE ALL COMMUNICATION... terrible

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Make Accessible Content Easier to Find

Your site claims that Occulus supports people with disabilities. However, there is no way to easily find accessible games. Even the simplest search, like searching for games that can be played while sitting (and, honestly, I'm shocked you don't have a game play type search even for players without disabilities), is not available on your site. That, in particular, is such an easy search to create because that information is already in your database, so it would just be a matter of making a query. As of right now, that's the only reason I haven't purchased an Oculus device. It…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Remove Rift CV1 Support page links to places you can purchase replacement parts I don't need to explain why.

Hey follow this link to get replacement parts for your cherished Rift CV1...

Ok so which model of Rift S or Quest do you own? Neither? Oh okay then we don't actually have anything for that unsupported HMD.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please add the game Jurrassic World Aftermath to the Rift S

It is only available on the Quest 2 and maybe the first quest but it seems like it'd be a simple addition to the Rift S and it would be a really fun game!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Open the Oculus Store for other headsets

In my opinion you should open the Store to support other headsets like the Valve Index or Windows Mixed Reality. I do not believe your headset sales would drop, because you make the best headsets for a affordable price. But I also want to use my Index with Finger Tracking for my Oculus games. Currently it is only possible by using Revive.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please get the rotting corpses off my store page.

Seriously. There are like 3 zombie and horror games being recommended to be on my store page. Every single time I load up my Oculus Rift S, I have to see the thumbnails of a bunch of rotting corpses with flesh falling off their face staring at me. There is no way to hide the game, there is no way to block the thumbnail, and the default page when pressing the Oculus Home Button always loads up the store page which I get greeted with rotting corpses.

It's been like this for 4 months. Every. Single. Day. Please for the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. How about you fix it WHERE I CAN INSTAILL GAMES

PLEASE STOP SENDING ME TO SUPPORT FIX YOUR INSTAILLING GAMES, I GOT AN OCULUS FOR CHRISTMAS AND I WANT TO USE IT

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Support original Rift users by letting them buy replacement controllers and accessories

Facebook did a great job providing accessories for the original Rift until recently. Now I can't buy a replacement controller or headset wire from the store. Wires are going for $150 on amazon. Is this because of manufacturing problems, or because Facebook decided to stop supporting Rift just three and a half years after launching oculus touch? Facebook: support your hardware for at least 10 years if possible!

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Left handed info apps/games

All games and apps in the store need to have information if the game/app support left handed dominance.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Shipment fot more countries

Hello I live in Israel and I wanted to buy the Oculus Rift S but I saw that there is no shipment to Israel, actually there are nearly any countries to ship to

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow us to buy individual pieces

Please make small parts available for purchase such as battery covers, cables and head straps. These are the most likely parts to be damaged and should be able to be replaced.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. New games availability for the Rift S with RTX

Games like Jurassic World Aftermath and Star Wars tales from the galaxy's edge should be available for the Rift Headsets, especially as they have the option to fully utilise the power of the PC including RTX in VR Games

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. displayport

Make it very clear a displayport is needed and adapters won't work before checkout.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Vender para o Brazil

Eu gostaria de comprar um, mas não tem para vender pro Brazil, então por favor coloquem um serviço de entrega para o Brasil, se conseguirem.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. DP to HDMI adapter

make or allow DP to HDMI adapter for computer don't have a DP or USB-C connection.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. download manager

download manager so if your internet crash, you don't have to download the whole program again

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Rift S and Rift

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base